PDA

View Full Version : It's simply not right!

oupride
12/19/2008, 07:53 PM
Look what the BCS has done to the minds of Tejas youth. It's sad what has happened. This should bring a little holiday cheer into your life! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vJu6iXpIKM)

Cappy
12/19/2008, 07:57 PM
cool, we played at a neutral sight? didn't realize vision could be partial ;)

oumartin
12/19/2008, 08:00 PM
kid is more annoying than barack

SoonerNerd
12/19/2008, 08:06 PM
I hate Texas.

OKC-SLC
12/19/2008, 08:40 PM
kid is more annoying than barack

and I didn't think that was possible.

AlbqSooner
12/19/2008, 08:44 PM
I'm too old to be hatin' kids that young.

But he's a whorn and I do!:D

8timechamps
12/19/2008, 08:47 PM
My 9 year old said "Does his mom know he's acting like a moron?"

Well said my son. Well said.

finster
12/19/2008, 09:14 PM
That kid is the heart and soul of whornfans: HEAD TO HEAD,HEAD TO HEAD, Texas Tech was a last second loss to a Juggernaut.
! HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE is worth at least 20,30 maybe a ZILLION POINTS!!!NEUTRAL FIELD!!!!NEUTRAL FIELD!!!! NEUTRAL FIELD!!!! We Played them in TEXAS for Gods sake.
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL THESE STOOPID SOONERS IT WAS A TWO WAY TIE!!!!!

instigator
12/19/2008, 09:19 PM
So...
It makes him sad that head to head doesn't matter in CFB anymore. But he says don't bring Tech in to this because THAT doesn't matter.

WTF?!?!

oumartin
12/19/2008, 09:20 PM
typical texan logic. you can't blame them. its like downs syndrome

okiewaker
12/19/2008, 09:21 PM
My 9 year old said "Does his mom know he's acting like a moron?"

Well said my son. Well said.

Yeah cause they are the puttn it there. I hope this kid has role models other than his parents.

Judge Smails
12/19/2008, 09:40 PM
Have them study this picture very carefully:

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/gallery/featured/GAL1149767/17/56/index.htm

SoonerBoognish
12/19/2008, 09:41 PM
Yeah cause they are the puttn it there. I hope this kid has role models other than his parents.

You mean, like... Mack?:mack:

o0Dan0o
12/19/2008, 09:43 PM
Didn't listen to most of that cus it annoyed me. But I had an argument with a whorn the other week, and it went something like that. I admitted that tech was not as good as they were worked up to be (a good team, but not NC caliber), and he was like "No, their a great team!"

I just dunno how they can say head to head, discounting tech, while maintaining that tech is a great team... After about 10 minutes I got him to revert back to the "well, we need a playoff" argument, here's to drunken arguments!
Dan

okiewaker
12/19/2008, 09:46 PM
Have them study this picture very carefully:

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/gallery/featured/GAL1149767/17/56/index.htm

This is great and should be emailed to the misinformed youngster.

oupride
12/19/2008, 09:55 PM
Sooners dont suk as bad as Aggies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8ixdRm4JY&feature=channel_page)
this one is hillarious

SoonerinSouthlake
12/20/2008, 12:04 AM
Whats funny is that he is 12....and most of the adult Whorn fans I spoke to sounded EXACTLY the same

1890MilesToNorman
12/20/2008, 12:17 AM
That's sad, I feel sorry for the kid. No one has taught him how to reason out a 3 way tie!

Crucifax Autumn
12/20/2008, 12:20 AM
No one else is saying it so I will...

What a retarded little brain damaged whining bastard! My 2 year old has a bigger sac than this little whinetard.

And his other vids are just as bad if not WORSE!!!!

FirstandGoal
12/20/2008, 12:25 AM
Math must be really hard in Texass

olevetonahill
12/20/2008, 01:02 AM
Is Cappy aka Caphorns Red ?
Yes thank ya Olevet .;)

SoonerBoognish
12/20/2008, 01:55 AM
Nihilist #2: His girlfriend gave up her toe!
Nihilist #3: She though we'd be getting million dollars!
Nihilist #2: Iss not fair!
Walter Sobchak: Fair! WHO'S THE ****ING NIHILIST HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF ****ING CRYBABIES?
The Dude: Hey, cool it Walter. Look, pal, there never was any money. The big Lebowski gave me an empty briefcase, so take it up with him, man.

This scene has come to mind a few times in the last month.

Crucifax Autumn
12/20/2008, 02:02 AM
Dude Spek!!!!!

ouleaf
12/20/2008, 02:54 AM
This kid is frustrating to watch. Is it wrong that I want to punch him in the face every time he brings up how "unclassy" Stoops is, or mentions some stupid final game scores against Kansas. He's just too much of a homer to realize how inaccurate his arguments are.

Boffingham
12/20/2008, 03:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfFm6H35Opc&feature=related

Crucifax Autumn
12/20/2008, 04:20 AM
This kid is frustrating to watch. Is it wrong that I want to punch him in the face every time he brings up how "unclassy" Stoops is, or mentions some stupid final game scores against Kansas. He's just too much of a homer to realize how inaccurate his arguments are.

Nope...I'd think there was something wrong with you if you didn't want to punch him.

Jdog
12/20/2008, 10:43 AM
I love how they all say that you can't count the loss to a 12-1 Tech team -- but then they say that its ashame that we can't decided it by what happens on the field- what, does Tech not have a field. What do they have a basketball court or hockey rink?

adoniijahsooner
12/20/2008, 11:32 AM

He is being indoctrinated by the :texan: , and at this point is a lost cause. If you listen closely enough, you can hear Mack clapping in the background, it is an alert that set the whorns off.

stoopified
12/20/2008, 11:48 AM
I love how they all say that you can't count the loss to a 12-1 Tech team -- but then they say that its ashame that we can't decided it by what happens on the field- what, does Tech not have a field. What do they have a basketball court or hockey rink?Apparently what we have all forgotten is that the UT-TT game was not real but was actually played on X-Box 360 between Mac and Leach.As such it does not count.Well that is the only thing I could come up with to account for the Puke Orange Cow fans (and ESPN AND the public at large) willingness to ignore the Tech win over UT and the fact that it was a 3-way tie.

FirstandGoal
12/20/2008, 01:53 PM
As a mother.... of children.... I would never normally advocate hating on a little kid, but this kid makes me want to reach through my computer and smack the **** outta him.

I swear to God if that were my kid, I would take away all computer priveleges and ground his *** for eternity. Them I still might neg him to Bolivia! However, that won't ever happen, cause my kids were raised Sooners and they know better than to be little jerkoff, whinny crybabies. :texan:

Seriously, does his mother know what a complete jackass she's raising? :confused: :confused: :confused: