PDA

View Full Version : Free Genealogy Forums

soonerhubs
12/18/2008, 09:29 PM
Anyone seen any of these? Everything I google leads me back to Ancestry.com, and I'm not happy with them charging 20 bucks a month.

By the way, a long lost Hubler found me through SF.com. Side Note: His family all lives in Caldwell, Idaho. Just guess who they root for. They all attended the game as well. :O

olevetonahill
12/19/2008, 02:43 AM
You dont claim em as Kin do you ?

Okla-homey
12/19/2008, 06:17 AM
Anyone seen any of these? Everything I google leads me back to Ancestry.com, and I'm not happy with them charging 20 bucks a month.

By the way, a long lost Hubler found me through SF.com. Side Note: His family all lives in Caldwell, Idaho. Just guess who they root for. They all attended the game as well. :O

IMHO, Ancestory.com is the best one. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. BTW, while not an arm of the LDS Church, I think Ancestory.com is Mormon owned and operated.

Preservation Parcels
12/21/2008, 05:45 PM
Our local library offers access to Ancestry.com for free, but it only works at the library. Other databases are accessible from home computers, too. If yours has the same, it may give you enough to at least get you started in the right direction.