PDA

View Full Version : Latest News!!!!

fadada1
12/18/2008, 12:23 PM
Apparently OU's entire team is either entering surgery, recovering from surgery, or academically ineligible. Oh, and slow as the day is long.

Can anyone verify?

Boomer.....
12/18/2008, 12:26 PM
Does Hypel have an eligibility left?

OKC-SLC
12/18/2008, 12:30 PM
Apparently OU's entire team is either entering surgery, recovering from surgery, or academically ineligible. Oh, and slow as the day is long.

Can anyone verify?

If we ever needed the Son of God, it's now.

Get Tebow on the phone.

SoonerLB
12/18/2008, 12:36 PM
Well, at least Timmy can save this thread..........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/barn9/timmylastsupperal.jpg

G8trGr8t
12/18/2008, 12:47 PM
Trust me, if Tebow had that power, he would have fixed Percy's ankle and the 5 or 6 acl tears UF has had this summer.

The same poster that started the Granger story on another premium site I subscribe to indicated that there were three injuries for OU yesterday with two of them being bad. He said there was one DE, a starting WR, and a starting tight end. Do not want this to be true as I would rather beat the best you have to offer.

UF had 4 acl's in two weeks in pre-season practice this fall so things seem to come in waves.

Any noise on your insider boards about injuries yesterday?

guzziguy
12/18/2008, 12:51 PM
I just read that BS had been hired as the Gator's OC. He'll start next week.

NorCaligator
12/18/2008, 12:55 PM
I just heard our plane landed to pick him up, and he changed his mind and refused us again.

Redshirt
12/18/2008, 12:58 PM
Boomer has a partial MCL tear and Sooner has been constipated recently. The Schooner just had the wheels and shocks replaced due to the heavy workload this season.

All will be ready to go to Miami for a busy workday.

Rhino
12/18/2008, 01:21 PM
The same poster that started the Granger story on another premium site I subscribe to indicated that there were three injuries for OU yesterday with two of them being bad. He said there was one DE, a starting WR, and a starting tight end. Do not want this to be true as I would rather beat the best you have to offer. Sounds like they're about two months behind.

WR Johnson dislocated his elbow during the season, TE Eldridge injured his ankle during the season and DE English hurt his knee during the season. All three have since come back and all played in the CCG.

And few, if any, starters practiced yesterday.

tkd20
12/18/2008, 01:27 PM
Word is that Loadholt is academically ineligible.

JLEW1818
12/18/2008, 01:27 PM
Funny pic, soonerLb

homerSimpsonsBrain
12/18/2008, 01:32 PM
I just heard Bradford slipped on the ice, broke his ankle and missed a final. So he's injured, academically ineligible, and slow (what with the crutches and all..)

HiFiGator
12/18/2008, 02:05 PM
My sources tell me that none of the guys are actually hurt, but have decided to feign injuries to save themselves the embarrassment of the beatdown that's coming January 8th.

Pigface1
12/18/2008, 02:32 PM
I heard they're banning jean shorts at the game, so Florida fans are protesting.

HiFiGator
12/18/2008, 03:50 PM
Pigface, since you brought it up ...

What is with the jean shorts/"jorts" joke. It just doesn't make any sense. For the record, I don't own any jean shorts, so it's not like I am being defensive somehow. I just don't understand all the phobia about jean shorts. Shorts are fine. Jeans are fine. Yet somehow when you have shorts, they can't be both made of denim and be blue. I would understand comments about cutoffs, as they simply represent the opposite of a positive fashion statement, but aside from that, I have never understood why somehow jean shorts became synonomous with a lack of culture or sophistication. Shorts in general show a level of leisure for sure, but for some unknown reason, if the shorts are denim and blue, then you are somehow a sub-human

Boomer.....
12/18/2008, 03:53 PM
:les: He's a closet jort wearer!!!

;)

josh09
12/18/2008, 03:55 PM

Can anyone verify?

College Football Live, College Gameday, Sportscenter, ESPN News, Outside the Lines, PTI, Rome is Burning, Around the Horn, and the ticker on all the ESPN networks can pretty much verify that :rolleyes:

Bosley
12/18/2008, 03:58 PM

What is with the jean shorts/"jorts" joke. It just doesn't make any sense. For the record, I don't own any jean shorts, so it's not like I am being defensive somehow. I just don't understand all the phobia about jean shorts. Shorts are fine. Jeans are fine. Yet somehow when you have shorts, they can't be both made of denim and be blue. I would understand comments about cutoffs, as they simply represent the opposite of a positive fashion statement, but aside from that, I have never understood why somehow jean shorts became synonomous with a lack of culture or sophistication. Shorts in general show a level of leisure for sure, but for some unknown reason, if the shorts are denim and blue, then you are somehow a sub-human

I bet you wear crocs.

Pigface1
12/18/2008, 04:03 PM

It's just a cultural difference, I guess. Jorts are funny. Granted, we have our share of fans that wear ball huggers/Wranglers. lol

http://forums.palmettofootballtalk.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/2511030366/inlineimg/Y/gator_fans_2007.jpeg

SoonerTroll
12/18/2008, 04:04 PM

Jorts can never make a positive fashion statement.

And on a sidenote, does anyone actually still sell Jorts, or are they only custom fashion these days

:mack: <---- Jort wearer

Pigface1
12/18/2008, 04:48 PM
Jorts can never make a positive fashion statement.

And on a sidenote, does anyone actually still sell Jorts, or are they only custom fashion these days

:mack: <---- Jort wearer

http://www.gatorsstore.com/WStore/WStoreProductInfo.aspx?cat_id=&product_id=1980&ru=

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: