PDA

View Full Version : Is this true?????

olevetonahill
12/18/2008, 12:39 AM
Bob Stoops to Vegas ????
I heard on the Cats Board that Bob is Flying to Vegas fri. ;)

sooner518
12/18/2008, 12:40 AM
??recruiting trip??

Curly Bill
12/18/2008, 12:42 AM
Probably gonna bet some money on Florida. Guess he heard how fast they was. :D

olevetonahill
12/18/2008, 12:46 AM
Probably gonna bet some money on Florida. Guess he heard how fast they was. :D

Dumas answer yer Phone LOL
Hes Going to watch Mike Beat the Mormons
;)

JLEW1818
12/18/2008, 12:47 AM
I heard he is assistant coaching the game

Crucifax Autumn
12/18/2008, 01:06 AM
Recruiting trip I'm sure. There's at least one more kid at Bishop Gorman we're after to go with the one we already have. So far UCLA thinks they have him, but I'm sure Bob will be able to point to Reynolds and Murray and convince the big TE to come to a WINNING program.

I posted a link to both kids in the Sooners from your town thread.

Crucifax Autumn
12/18/2008, 01:07 AM
Oh, and he'll feel at home here this week. We actually have sloppy wet Oklahoma-like snow all over the valley.

Really weird.

olevetonahill
12/18/2008, 01:11 AM
Oh, and he'll feel at home here this week. We actually have sloppy wet Oklahoma-like snow all over the valley.

Really weird.

Dumas ! what part of hes going to Watch the Cats in their Bowl did you Miss ?;)

Crucifax Autumn
12/18/2008, 01:43 AM
The part that left out that he's SURE to visit some kids while he's here.

But yeah...I'm a dumas...i missed that! lol

olevetonahill
12/18/2008, 01:46 AM
The part that left out that he's SURE to visit some kids while he's here.

But yeah...I'm a dumas...i missed that! lol

LOL
Im sure hes gonna be Lookin at some Kids .fer the Team .;)

Crucifax Autumn
12/18/2008, 02:33 AM
Just so he's not doing it from a park bench...we'd have to send him back to florida with the rest of the child molesters!

olevetonahill
12/18/2008, 02:41 AM
Just so he's not doing it from a park bench...we'd have to send him back to florida with the rest of the child molesters!

Warsh yer Mouth out with soap and Bleach . :eek:

Crucifax Autumn
12/18/2008, 02:44 AM
I just wanted to get in another comment about the disproportionate # of molesters and child murderers in Florida...1/50th of our states=1/10 of the creepo nutjobs.

olevetonahill
12/18/2008, 02:47 AM
I just wanted to get in another comment about the disproportionate # of molesters and child murderers in Florida...1/50th of our states=1/10 of the creepo nutjobs.

Ya Like Okie land aint got No Nut jorbs :rolleyes:

SteelCitySooner
12/18/2008, 02:58 AM
Not like they do in FL. Bill O'Reilly said so. :D

Crucifax Autumn
12/18/2008, 03:01 AM
Oh hell, several of 'em post here...

And yeah...I know that, but I prefer to remember Oklahoma when I was a kid and didn't have to worry about my little league coach fondling my nads, could walk home from school, stroll out to the fishing hole, etc.

This world pretty much sucks so I have no choice but to remember the good, mourne the past, and kick the living **** outta these freaks around here that stare down my 13 y/o daughter.

I almost took a guy out right in the middle of a grocery store when I lived in upstate NY for gawking at her butt when she was NINE...

He saw me catch him, I got all crazy eyed and started to go for him and he took off literally running. I started yelling at his sick *** saying she's 9 and calling him a pervert. Everyone else looked at him and he got all freaked turned around and started trying to explain. the 3 or so other dads between us turned on him to and he disappeared quicker than Michael Richards' career.

SteelCitySooner
12/18/2008, 03:23 AM
Although I haven't lived in OK since I was 18, when somebody asks "where you from", I say, Muskogee Oklahoma.. F them all.. I'm proud to be an Okie, and this world sure ain't the same as it was when I was growing up in Muskogee.

I hear ya bro. The world ain't the same...

Crucifax Autumn
12/18/2008, 03:43 AM
Football's still the roughest thing on campus,
And the kids here still respect the college dean.

olevetonahill
12/18/2008, 04:09 AM
I was raised In Cal
Found Oklahoma By Gods Grace .
Yes there are some Pervs here . But we tend to turn em into Catfish shat real quick ;)

Crucifax Autumn
12/18/2008, 04:36 AM
I was born in Norman, raised there for awhile, then in the lawton, fletcher/elgin/cyril/apache/cement/apache/anadarko area before a short stay in sulphur then bacl to fletcher and then off to alabama for a year or less before we realized those people tend to be backward down around Mobile.

Then it was back to the fletcher-lawton area before hitting Cameron Texas and then the famous little texass town of La Grange (haw, haw, haw).

I finished high school there then attended Blinn College in Brenham while still living home in La Grange (home out on the range).

I then lived in Austin for years attending college and drawing attention by being the guy on the UT campus, the drag as they call Guadalupe, and 6th street in OU gear, always egging them on...even in the 90s.

After that I was back in La Grange watching future TCU QB Ty Gunn play hella ball and getting xcrewed in a bad marriage.

Then I started to play around...hanging with my buddy Kregg the UT/Arkansas whore and almost always bettering him.

Then I met the next love of my life who unfortunately lived in Vegas, messed that one up and coasted around until I met my current wife who was near Utica NY. Moved there...my old job needed me...moved us all back to vegas just in time for OU to start recruiting here and make me feel somewhat "Oklified" again.

The rest is history and in about 15 years OU will have a linebacker who makes the heyday of the Boz look like an average player at the Citadel!

But...always Sooner Born, Sooner Bred, and thankfully still Sooner alive!

Crucifax Autumn
12/18/2008, 04:36 AM
wow...off-topic much Crucifax!!!!!????????

swardboy
12/18/2008, 09:04 AM
I used to live in Altus.....

adoniijahsooner
12/18/2008, 10:55 AM
Recruiting trip I'm sure. There's at least one more kid at Bishop Gorman we're after to go with the one we already have. So far UCLA thinks they have him, but I'm sure Bob will be able to point to Reynolds and Murray and convince the big TE to come to a WINNING program.

I posted a link to both kids in the Sooners from your town thread.

I dont think that would be a great idea. You know, with them getting injured every single year that they have been here, including during the year they were redshirting.:eek:

OUmillenium
12/18/2008, 11:02 AM
Crucifax, I'm from Fletcher. When did you live there?

Crucifax Autumn
12/19/2008, 01:07 AM
A long time ago in about 79, but had family there I visited from birth in 69 through the 90s

BajaOklahoma
12/19/2008, 04:18 AM
My great-grandmother lived in Mangum and then Fletcher. One of her daughters & family lived just outside of Fletcher.

SouthFortySooner
12/19/2008, 07:59 AM
I went to one of those big Mall thingys inthe City this weekend. I didn't see Bob there.

DeltaCougar
12/19/2008, 08:38 AM
. . . that besides seeing his brother get smacked by BYU that he is there to scout the 2009 season opening opponent? We Cougars hear that there is an effort to match BYU and the not-so-sooners in the new Dallas Cowboy stadium? Anyone there hear any rumors about that?:)