PDA

View Full Version : Dear Hillbillies...

Okla-homey
12/17/2008, 10:53 PM
I know the economy has taken a turn for the worse, but please, stop burning your houses down for the inshorance money.

It takes a while, but we figure it out. And therefore you get zilch. Plus, you lose your black velvet "The Last Supper" wall hanging, all your 8-track tapes, your four-foot tall stack of Hustler's and that righteous 8-pointer you had hanging above the TV in whose mouth you had stuck a Marlboro fer fun.

TIA

1890MilesToNorman
12/17/2008, 11:01 PM
Good thing you let me know, there's people who can tell if I gassed the place and burnt it down?

Wow, that was close.

Can I poison a building? I'm running out of options here.

VeeJay
12/17/2008, 11:03 PM
...you lose your black velvet "The Last Supper" wall hanging, all your 8-track tapes, your four-foot tall stack of Hustler's and that righteous 8-pointer you had hanging above the TV in whose mouth you had stuck a Marlboro fer fun.

Man, if there's one damn thing I'd take outta my place before I torched it would be my 8 track tape collection. And the nekkid polaroids of them whores Billy Ray brought over when my old lady was out of town.

olevetonahill
12/17/2008, 11:04 PM
Will Burn fer Fun
I can do it where they Cant get it .;)

StoopTroup
12/18/2008, 10:25 AM
Will Burn fer Fun
I can do it where they Cant get it .;)
These things are best left to professionals....never try to get cheap. It's like trying to install a new jacuzzi tub in place of your old cast iron tub...yeah it's in there alright...but you better not turn that sumbuck on with yourself in the tub the first time. Best to throw some bacon or the neighbors cat in there for a test run. :D

SoonerJack
12/18/2008, 01:42 PM
Can I poison a building? I'm running out of options here.

I poison buildings all the time. Usually after a trip to Taco Bell. :texan:

Frozen Sooner
12/18/2008, 02:21 PM
I know the economy has taken a turn for the worse, but please, stop burning your houses down for the inshorance money.

It takes a while, but we figure it out. And therefore you get zilch. Plus, you lose your black velvet "The Last Supper" wall hanging, all your 8-track tapes, your four-foot tall stack of Hustler's and that righteous 8-pointer you had hanging above the TV in whose mouth you had stuck a Marlboro fer fun.

TIA

Heh. 'Minds me of friendly advice I used to give.

"Your policy doesn't cover earthquake. However, if an earthquake manages to somehow sever your gas line and your house catches fire as a result, that would be covered." (nudge. nudge.)

I also always love how nuclear explosion is not covered under the ISO homeowner forms, but if your house happens to catch fire because of nuclear explosion, THAT's covered.

soonervegas
12/18/2008, 02:54 PM

TIA

See I am going to take all my valuables out of the house/trailer before I torch it.....

I mean whose going to figure that out?