PDA

View Full Version : Good Article from Florida about Tebow's reaction to losing

SPuL
12/16/2008, 11:36 PM
I don't know if it's been posted, but I read this and found it a good read. From Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-adelson1508dec15,0,1097976.column

nbhadja88
12/16/2008, 11:38 PM
That is such a misleading article. Notice how she never quotes Tebow.

That is because all Tebow said is "I can use it for motivation" referring to not winning the Heisman.

That is all he said. Nothing classless about that.

Stoop Dawg
12/17/2008, 12:07 AM
I think the loss to Ole Miss should be all the motivation he needs.

catsigater
12/17/2008, 12:19 AM
I think the loss to Ole Miss should be all the motivation he needs.

It's worked out well so far, but you can't blame a guy for finding an edge anywhere he can. As much respect as his team has for him, I expect they'll do everything they can to prove he deserved it, come 1/08.

I think Tebow had as much claim to it as anyone, but I don't begrudge it to Bradford. The guy's phenomenal.

AzianSooner
12/17/2008, 12:19 AM
make me remember Paul Thompson.

SPuL
12/17/2008, 01:09 AM
Well, his demeanor when he said it really made people think that. Like it wasn't necessary to bring up the whole "I got 50+ text's from my teammates. I got some good ones. I can't share them though." Then why talk about it? Could have just said it like "Yea, I'm sure it'll motivate them too". Or whatever, it just really sounded like he was sore about losing. He shouldn't have been sucked in. Because sure, it'll be motivation for the Gators. But way he responded would be motivation for Oklahoma too.

For the offensive line, for one. And it made it seem like possibly defensive players talking about making Bradford pay or whatever. Might take it as a shot to harm Bradford (even though that's not what he meant). And that will only motivate the defense for Oklahoma too.

I need to go to sleep though, so I'll quit there before I babble on

soonermix
12/17/2008, 01:53 AM
there is nothing wrong with what tebow said. they are making mountains out of herbstriet's tebowner they would have made something out of anything he said or even if he said nothing at all she is a dumb b just to be writing something "contriversial" (i know i can't spell)

Crucifax Autumn
12/17/2008, 02:16 AM
I have to say this: at least he didn't cry like a whorn...

He's saving his tears for january.

Stoop Dawg
12/17/2008, 06:28 PM
It's worked out well so far, but you can't blame a guy for finding an edge anywhere he can.

Maybe the loss in the NC game will motivate him enough to not lose a home game to an unranked team next year.

;)

oupride
12/17/2008, 10:27 PM
make me remember Paul Thompson.
The man.
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/885/ptfanspg4rz6.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
12/17/2008, 10:33 PM
Man? The LEGEND!

Team first...personal glory second.

sooner2b09
12/17/2008, 10:39 PM