PDA

View Full Version : Biker Fox Movie

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
12/16/2008, 11:35 PM
From our friends The Lost Ogle and Irritated Tulsan

http://www.thelostogle.com/2008/12/16/tulsa-tuesday-the-biker-fox-interview/#comments

Oh my. 50-60 raccoons?

12/17/2008, 03:31 AM
I'm starting to wonder if it's still ok to make fun of this guy.

Boomer.....
12/17/2008, 08:50 AM
“The plot is basically it’s just a, you know, I run my multi-million dollar business out of my house. Billions and trillions. I sell muscle car parts and I’ve been doing that for over 20 years now, it’s my 20th anniversary. All my employees and the girls that work for me and the funny things that goes on when people call and want car parts. They call up and want to buy a car part. It’s just hilarious. I may say that the part’s going to be eight-fifty, you know what I mean, and when I say eight-fifty I mean $850. Well some folks call up and they think it’s $8.50 for me to ship them a fender. Including shipping to their address in Minnesota or something. But it’s a lot funny stuff in there.”

That sounds hilarious!

OKLA21FAN
12/17/2008, 09:25 AM
That sounds hilarious!

no, its fabulous :pop:

OklahomaTuba
12/17/2008, 09:43 AM
“The most misconception about me probably is that I’m crazy. Let me tell you something, I’m not crazy. It’s true, I want you to know something Jerry, it’s true I do hear voices all the time, but I never ever take their advice.”
The man said he's not crazy. Thats good enough for me.

yermom
12/17/2008, 10:02 AM
OKC > Tulsa

Tulsa_Fireman
12/17/2008, 10:02 AM
“Who will fill my void here in Tulsa? I think we all know that. I’m not exactly excited about my impersonator, Paul Tay, but he’s going to fill my void here in Tulsa.”

Paul Tay... is a Biker Fox impersonator?

1) Paul Tay would kick Biker Fox's ***.

2) Paul Tay is a politician extraordinaire.

3) Paul Tay fights the power by riding around Tulsa with a giant inflatable penis strapped to his bike.

4) Paul Tay is so bad *** he wears that santa suit in the middle of summer.

5) Paul Tay is so bad *** he ran up and almost assaulted the mayor when she had her public kick-off of her million mile fitness program, assailing her with questions as he hovered over her for all of Tulsa to see.

6) Paul Tay is man enough to go on TV for his mayoral campaign wearing tuxedo pants and a suit top WITH NO SOCKS.

7) Paul Tay can kill with a glance.

8) Paul Tay has a Myspace blog. He wants to 'Pimp This Town' by cutting the city police budget by removing a large part of the cruiser fleet and replacing it with bicycles.

9) Paul Tay shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

10) Has publicly stated the town he wants to be mayor of is a 'ding-a** town' because we have a critical mass of people and don't have a Pedalpalooza bicycle festival.

VCME_ZGgE5Q

yermom
12/17/2008, 10:05 AM
i kinda grew up with the animation director

weird

i need to ask around about this :D

StoopTroup
12/17/2008, 09:14 PM
We should have elected Paul Tay for mayor so he could run BikerFox out of town.