PDA

View Full Version : It's been almost 72 hours....

Turd_Ferguson
12/16/2008, 07:16 PM
since I had my last Natty. HAVE.......TO......LAST.......FOR......AT LEAST.....A FEW.......MORE......MONTHS........ I'm try'n to get on the wagon so's I can lose this water I'm hold'n(get'n a beer gut). This **** sucks. I'm go'n to get a 12 pack!:pop:

soonerboomer93
12/16/2008, 07:34 PM
why get a 6 pack, when you can get a keg

Turd_Ferguson
12/16/2008, 07:37 PM
why get a 6 pack, when you can get a kegthanks for the innerdickshun help....ya bastard.:D

Flagstaffsooner
12/16/2008, 07:46 PM
I shoveled for 1 1/2 hrs just so I could get Natty and cigs.

Now I shoveled a few more hours so the Flagstaff sidewalk police dont tag me.

1890MilesToNorman
12/16/2008, 07:55 PM
Ain't even New Years and all these resolutions coming out. :confused:

Flagstaffsooner
12/16/2008, 08:24 PM
Ain't even New Years and all these resolutions coming out. :confused:I resolve to stock up on my vice supplies before the next storm.

olevetonahill
12/16/2008, 08:36 PM
I said to hell with the 6 pack abs and went straight for the Kegger :D

Okla-homey
12/16/2008, 08:38 PM
You know, there's nothing in beer that makes its calories inherently more fattening than the calories from solid food.

Its really nothing more than a calorie counting dealio. You can drink beer and eat less, or eat more and drink less. Either way is a wash. Frankly, that's why I don't eat each much on gamedays.

I think its a nice trade. I freely confess however, I'm of German descent and my people consider beer a food group.

Besides, there's a pork chop's worth of nutrition in every beer. That's why the ancients first started brewing. It was a way to put up grain and avoid spoilage and losses to vermin and insects. You can look that up if you don't believe it.;)

1890MilesToNorman
12/16/2008, 08:41 PM
losses to vermin and insects.

Those are the ones who steal my beer!!!

Flagstaffsooner
12/16/2008, 08:42 PM
mmmm, pork chops

Flagstaffsooner
12/16/2008, 08:44 PM
Those are the ones who steal my beer!!!Sticks, hit em with sticks!

soonerboomer93
12/16/2008, 08:58 PM
You know, there's nothing in beer that makes its calories inherently more fattening than the calories from solid food.

Its really nothing more than a calorie counting dealio. You can drink beer and eat less, or eat more and drink less. Either way is a wash. Frankly, that's why I don't eat each much on gamedays.

I think its a nice trade. I freely confess however, I'm of German descent and my people consider beer a food group.

Besides, there's a pork chop's worth of nutrition in every beer. That's why the ancients first started brewing. It was a way to put up grain and avoid spoilage and losses to vermin and insects. You can look that up if you don't believe it.;)

except for beer tends to be high in carbs, and also alcohol slows the metabolism

Okla-homey
12/16/2008, 09:04 PM
and also alcohol slows the metabolism

I call BS. Cite please. (no offense, but I've never heard that)