PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want ORANGE AGGY to win its bowl game?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/15/2008, 04:00 PM
It might help our recruiting if it loses. But then, I don't need to give any reasons to want it to lose, do I?

MikeInNorman
12/15/2008, 04:01 PM
Actually, Florida is also Orange Aggy. It has the ag and vet schools in Fla.

12/15/2008, 04:05 PM
Actually, Florida is also Orange Aggy. It has the ag and vet schools in Fla.Well, I am referring to east-west stadium orange aggy.

SoonerShark
12/15/2008, 04:11 PM
I always pull for Big XII or other Oklahoma or Texas teams to win...and I pull for whatever conference loss benefits OU for the other school to lose. I would have liked Tech to go to the Fiesta Bowl, which would have required UT to lose to A&M and for less whining from Austin.

We should commission Prince to do another movie soundtrack. The movie: "Crimson Reign" The song: "When Horns Cry"

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/15/2008, 04:34 PM
In a word...HELL NO. There is no way in high heaven that I want that second rate school to ever win A game let alone a bowl game. Their fans deserve the deliverance and misery that they live in.

12/15/2008, 04:37 PM
In a word...HELL NO. There is no way in high heaven that I want that second rate school to ever win A game let alone a bowl game. Their fans deserve the deliverance and misery that they live in.This is the correct answer. You win a free pass out of Stoolwater, should you ever be in the embarrassing position of physically being there.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/15/2008, 04:44 PM
MY bff lives there....and he is no aggie.

I don't mind them winning their bowl game..especially since its against Oregon

NYC Poke
12/15/2008, 04:46 PM
IDOIDOIDO!!! :D

Socrefbek
12/15/2008, 04:48 PM
MY bff lives there....and he is no aggie.

I don't mind them winning their bowl game..especially since its against Oregon

This is exactly why I want LosuR to win. They are playing the quackers. :mad:

I want all of the Big XII teams to win and for OU to win and be able to declare themselves lord and master over the College Football Universe! :D

stoops the eternal pimp
12/15/2008, 04:51 PM
IDOIDOIDO!!! :D

I was wondering when you would respond

StoopTroup
12/15/2008, 05:11 PM
We all have our bad fans...

I'm not even close to being an aggy sympathizer however...I do not like Oregon.

Good Luck aggy.

I feel woozy after saying that...I better go have a drink.

BoulderSooner79
12/15/2008, 05:18 PM
It looks like one of the more interesting bowl games this year. The OSU team gained a lot of respect in my eyes* with how well they played us.

*don't worry, I'll welcome them with hate next year in Norman.

Knippz
12/15/2008, 05:42 PM
They're playing Oregon, so I want Okie St. to win.

ocsooner
12/15/2008, 05:45 PM
Oregon is more satanistic than even ND. One of the few times that I wish the aggs any luck.

yermom
12/15/2008, 05:49 PM
i still like Oregon, it's not like they had any control over the idiots in the replay booth

but still, you know who helped us by being pretty good this year?

OSU

if they aren't ranked, beating them at home doesn't help us near as much

12/15/2008, 05:54 PM
I don't mind them winning their bowl game..especially since its against OregonSo, you think1)UO fans hate the Sooners more than lOSUr fans? 2)We go up against UO in recruiting more than we do lOSUr?

OUTrumpet
12/15/2008, 06:00 PM
I'm a little torn. I would love to laugh at Okie State for blowing their best bowl game in years.

But then again, I'd love to see the south go 4-0 in bowls just to hopefully break the general SEC love-fest.

NYC Poke
12/15/2008, 06:04 PM
So, you think1)UO fans hate the Sooners more than lOSUr fans? 2)We go up against UO in recruiting more than we do lOSUr?

You're worried about how you're going to do against us in recruiting? That's kind of . . . well . . . aggy, RLIMC. ;)

12/15/2008, 06:09 PM
You're worried about how you're going to do against us in recruiting? That's kind of . . . well . . . aggy, RLIMC. ;)If your winning a bowl game helps your "school" in recruiting, even one guy we're after, that's bad. Go Ducks!

stoops the eternal pimp
12/15/2008, 06:12 PM
So, you think1)UO fans hate the Sooners more than lOSUr fans? 2)We go up against UO in recruiting more than we do lOSUr?

So a football recruit is gonna base whether he is gonna go to osu or not on the pokes winning the Holiday Bowl? I'm pretty sure their 9 wins they already have would have more to do with it.

If that is the case however, good luck to him.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/15/2008, 06:17 PM
I can picture it now..Stud WR at the Army All American Game:

"You know I was leaning OU all the way until I sat down and watched osu play in the Holiday Bowl against Oregon. All of a sudden, it occurred to me that I wanna play for Mike Gundy. I didn't care OU just won a bcs championship or that they have a Heisman winning quarterback. Because in the end, winning the Holiday Bowl is what it's all about."

NYC Poke
12/15/2008, 06:21 PM
"They're a Team on the Rise!"

OUHOMER
12/15/2008, 06:25 PM
I want this
1. OU to win the MNC
2. Penn st to kick the **** out of usuck
3. TheOSU to kick the **** out of texas
4. OSU meh, just dont care one way or the other

12/15/2008, 06:27 PM

"You know I was leaning OU all the way until I sat down and watched osu play in the Holiday Bowl against Oregon. All of a sudden, it occurred to me that I wanna play for Mike Gundy. I didn't care OU just won a bcs championship or that they have a Heisman winning quarterback. Because in the end, winning the Holiday Bowl is what it's all about."Well, yeah! Better if they just lose.

budbarrybob

I dont know about the last one. If you could refresh my memory when was the last time that we had a big time recruit consider Oregon or OU? I mean like we had to deal with Rocky Calmus and Sammy B just to name two that was either us or OsU

StormySooner-IN

"You know I was leaning OU all the way until I sat down and watched osu play in the Holiday Bowl against Oregon. All of a sudden, it occurred to me that I wanna play for Mike Gundy. I didn't care OU just won a bcs championship or that they have a Heisman winning quarterback. Because in the end, winning the Holiday Bowl is what it's all about."
...and there it is!

I want all the Big 12 teams to win the bowl games, period. Plus, I want the SEC to go winless (which is a realistic possiblity this year... ;) )

oupride
12/15/2008, 06:47 PM
No, I want Orange Aggie to lose EVERY game. Period.

TXBOOMER
12/15/2008, 07:51 PM
I would just as soon see our little orange - headed step child beat the quacks....BUT, anyone that wants texass to win their bowl game please turn your Sooner gear in immediately.

JLEW1818
12/15/2008, 08:06 PM
I'm most likely going to take State -4. I hope they destroy the Ducks, not really b/c its big 12, just b/c i want the world to see that pac10 is garbage.

CrimsonGuy
12/15/2008, 08:47 PM

If that stud wide receiver is that dumb he won't qualify to go to OsU and we don't need him.

Ace
12/15/2008, 10:42 PM
Ask yourself this question, does okie state want us to win our game?
Don't think so.

12/15/2008, 11:46 PM
No, I want Orange Aggie to lose EVERY game. Period.Yeehaa, another correct answer. You win Halloween decorations.(watch your mailbox)

cheezyq
12/16/2008, 12:27 AM
It might help our recruiting if it loses. But then, I don't need to give any reasons to want it to lose, do I?

Given the recent whining of the Whorn fans, I'm not completely sure I know which "orange aggy" you are speaking of...

Curly Bill
12/16/2008, 12:33 AM
I'm all in favor of the Orange Aggy beating the Ducks.

Any recruit they pull from us because of it, is a recruit we can well do without anyway.

OUAlumni1990
12/16/2008, 12:35 AM
I don't care either way if OSU wins or loses.

MamaMia
12/16/2008, 12:45 AM
I only root for pokes and horns if we need them to win.

12/16/2008, 12:47 AM
Given the recent whining of the Whorn fans, I'm not completely sure I know which "orange aggy" you are speaking of...No sheet! good point!

ouwasp
12/16/2008, 12:49 AM
I usually want the pokes to lose everything, even to texas.

I think I just don't care this time.

12/16/2008, 12:50 AM
I only root for pokes and horns if we need them to win.Another correct answer. This time around, we don't need either one to win. We're there, at the BIG ONE!

douxpaysan
12/16/2008, 01:06 AM
Am in favor of all members of our "60 point club" winning their bowl games. It doesn't really matter whether they want us to win the MNC or not. OTOH Whorns have ran into a stinky sandwich...eat it or starve go bucknuts

Crucifax Autumn
12/16/2008, 01:54 AM
Normally I'd say let 'em lose. I mean bad!

But honestly, this particular year with all the argument over which conference is best and all that dumb **** I'd like every Big 12 team to win big while holding their opponent well under their average. I want everyone in the media to eat crow and say the Big 12 Defenses are way better than they thought and that the offenses are just as powerful as anyone thought and then some.

Besides, if the sheephumpers win a big game it will allow us to snicker about their delusions of grandeur all the more when we stomp 'em again next year.

MrJimBeam
12/16/2008, 05:51 AM
Normally I'd say ****'em, but since I'm a degenerate gambler and have a house payment riding on Pumpkin I have to say,...... GO POKES, or RIDE'EM COWBOYS, or PISTOLS FIRING, or whatever those idiots yell up there.

olevetonahill
12/16/2008, 06:21 AM
Gag a Maggot . But I hope every Big 12 team wins Big

sendbaht
12/16/2008, 08:18 AM
I pull for ALL Big 12 teams in bowl games except texas.

MichiganSooner
12/16/2008, 08:51 AM
I want them to win.

OUinFLA
12/16/2008, 09:30 AM
I'm a Big XII homer.

May all Big XII teams win their bowl games.

Im in need of some bragging rights down here in SEC country.

sooner_born_1960
12/16/2008, 09:36 AM
if they aren't ranked, beating them at home doesn't help us near as much
I am thankful they were good enough to help us, but not thankful enough to actually root for an aggy victory.

I only root for pokes and horns if we need them to win.
And we don't need it this time.

bearfan08
12/16/2008, 04:45 PM
As a Baylor fan I root for all big 12 teams. It helps the conference's perception nationally. For those of you that hate UT so much that you want tOSU to win did you consider having to hear ESPN start to complain that USC had just as much right to play in the MNC (assuming they kill state penn) since they beat tOSU etc. This would just open up the door for more USC love. UT killing tOSU helps national acclaim and along with ya'll beating Florida the SEC would not be able to claim they are better. If ya'll beat Florida and UT loses to tOSU then SEC will say the conference is essentially a 1 trick pony. That and I hate giving legitimacy to the Big 10(11) and the Pac 10.

stoopified
12/16/2008, 05:46 PM
I want OU to win and I don't give a rat's rear end about what happens to the rest of the Big 12 especially the Puke and Neon orange teams.

OUAlumni1990
12/16/2008, 07:17 PM
Ah what the heck, I'll root for ALL big 12 teams, including Texas. Show 'em alittle love, they'll show some back. If they don't, they ain't worth nothin' anyways...

sooner ngintunr
12/16/2008, 07:24 PM
including Texas. Show 'em alittle love, they'll show some back. If they don't, they ain't worth nothin' anyways...

they won't and they aren't.

I hope the Big 12 wins almost every bowl game they have, except the shortwhorns, **** texas.

OUmillenium
12/17/2008, 01:11 PM
Like the song in Office Space...

Die mfer, die mfer, die!

My Christmas wishes for the OSUx.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/17/2008, 01:19 PM
after being around my poke relatives around the christmas break, I probably will change my mind

cvsooner
12/17/2008, 01:27 PM
I don't care who wins this game, frankly, but I know I won't be able to watch it. All that orange combined with the Duck uniforms....gahhhhh! My TV may explode.