PDA

View Full Version : You are gonna love this one !!!!!!!!!!!!

ratedrsuperstar
12/15/2008, 08:10 AM
From a forum here in Georgia.

RE: Sam Bradford wins Heisman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive noticed that the media loves Oklahoma. The quarterback before Bradford was Jason White and he won the heisman and Josh Heupel and Adrian Peterson were runner up for a year and of course this year they have given Oklahoma the nod to play in the title game when they have lost 4 straight BCS games. I say Tebow is pissed and he is really going to shove it down Oklahoma's throat when it comes to the National Championship, I say Florida wins by atleast 3 touchdowns.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=37&f=2691&t=3601184

GG84
12/15/2008, 08:29 AM
Every fan base thinks the media hates their team and is in love with an opponent/rival. Even if the media showers your team with a million compliments, the second someone says something negative the entire fan base gets angry and starts playing the no respect card. I have noticed that most Sooner fans on this board thinks the media is out to get them... well I can assure you most Gator fans think the same thing.

Most Gator fans still hate Herbstreit after he said Michigan was the better team in 2006 even though he has done nothing but praise our program since. It's just a part of college football.

pweitkem
12/15/2008, 08:37 AM
Every fan base thinks the media hates their team and is in love with an opponent/rival. Even if the media showers your team with a million compliments, the second someone says something negative the entire fan base gets angry and starts playing the no respect card. I have noticed that most Sooner fans on this board thinks the media is out to get them... well I can assure you most Gator fans think the same thing.

Most Gator fans still hate Herbstreit after he said Michigan was the better team in 2006 even though he has done nothing but praise our program since. It's just a part of college football.

Herbie cups Tebow's junk.

ratedrsuperstar
12/15/2008, 08:51 AM

GG84,
You wouldn't be from Georgia (Waycross) would you ?

swardboy
12/15/2008, 08:59 AM
Most Gator fans still hate Herbstreit after he said Michigan was the better team in 2006 even though he has done nothing but praise our program since.

No. Kidding.

Theskipster
12/15/2008, 10:30 AM
Yes! I love reading the completely uninformed forum posts from other message boards! And thanks to you, now I don't even have to go to other sites to see what 13 year old BullDoggz13 thinks about the Sooners.

GG84
12/15/2008, 11:03 AM
GG84,
You wouldn't be from Georgia (Waycross) would you ?

I'm from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

stoopified
12/15/2008, 11:31 AM

Most Gator fans still hate Herbstreit after he said Michigan was the better team in 2006 even though he has done nothing but praise our program since. It's just a part of college football.This is college football and rationality has no place in the discussion.