PDA

View Full Version : So, how is DeMarco's bruised knee?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/14/2008, 07:01 PM
Last I heard was late in the Mizzou game that it was a bruise, and he SHOULD be alright.

sooner518
12/14/2008, 07:21 PM
all I know is after the game he told the sideline reporter that he would be 100% in a few days. I imagine we would have heard about it if he was injured

Ace
12/14/2008, 07:53 PM
Would Stoops keep a worse than expected injury secret? Hoping he is OK though.

BoulderSooner79
12/14/2008, 08:00 PM
Would Stoops keep a worse than expected injury secret? Hoping he is OK though.

Exactly - I'm been a little uneasy about DM because of that. The official line was that DM could have played if needed, but it was for the conference title, so I would have expected him back if that were true. DM himself did tell the reported he would be back in a couple of days, but Sam told the reporter after the OSU game that "the thumb is fine" :rolleyes:

E-Town
12/14/2008, 08:02 PM
DeMarco should of went to NY to have Tim Tebow do his wax on wax off hands to the knees bit for healing.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/14/2008, 08:09 PM
DeMarco should of went to NY to have Tim Tebow do his wax on wax off hands to the knees bit for healing.Tebow lost his magic last night!

SoonerBoognish
12/14/2008, 08:14 PM
Well, the brightside is, Stoops was pretty straightforward about Sam's thumb after the OSU game. He commented on how he said it felt like the ball was deflated. If i had to guess, I would say Sam was just not letting the cat out of the bag and letting Stoops decide whether or not to let details out prior to the CCG.

josh09
12/14/2008, 09:37 PM
all I know is after the game he told the sideline reporter that he would be 100% in a few days. I imagine we would have heard about it if he was injured

Yea, in the midst of our celebration, he said to a reporter "Ill be playing in a couple days, its no big deal" or something along those lines.