PDA

View Full Version : The bevotards strike back

soonerboy
12/14/2008, 06:47 PM
Every single bit of this thread has class spewing from it...ENJOY!

http://www.shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25132

adoniijahsooner
12/14/2008, 06:54 PM
there is hateful banter on that board.

Jacie
12/14/2008, 06:56 PM
I didn't think it possible that someone could show me a forum that made hornfans.com seem moderate in their reponses . . .

delhalew
12/14/2008, 06:58 PM
Wow...They are so delirious with hatred they have turned on each other. I love it. Whorn land implodes.

adoniijahsooner
12/14/2008, 07:00 PM
Satan is stirring up hatred big time, they are attacking sams mom and everything; all over football.

ouwasp
12/14/2008, 07:05 PM
mercy...those guys need to take a valium and stay away from the keyboard...

Soonersince57
12/14/2008, 07:17 PM
That site is surely reserved for the middle school crowd - - - or UT students; same difference.

meoveryouxinfinity
12/14/2008, 07:18 PM
LMAO greatness. It's like watching The Departed or Pulp Fiction.

Soonerus
12/14/2008, 07:20 PM
I find it funny and entertaining to see the Horn's so venemous...

colinreturn
12/14/2008, 07:26 PM
If Stuart Scott ever interviews Bradford, there will be 4 eyes looking in 4 different directions.

sorry but i lol'd real hard.

lexsooner
12/14/2008, 07:37 PM
I'm practically speechless. That is the lowest class board I have ever seen. However, doesn't it sort of make you, in a twisted way, wish we could get away with a f---, c---, s---, without being censored, edited, or banned? I mean, not regularly, but sometimes a curse word or two is needed to add to the flavor of a post.

IronSoonerMan
12/14/2008, 07:50 PM
HaHaHaHaHa!

F-saxet!

AZOUFan
12/14/2008, 07:58 PM
Haha, but you have to admit, even under all that garbage, the logic of the universe shines through...

"If we don't act like classless d(censored)s then we're sooner fans?"

Still can't stop laughing about that, morons...

oupride
12/14/2008, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the post

BoulderSooner79
12/14/2008, 08:05 PM
Maybe ESPN is doing a good job after all. I think their constant "Texas should go the CCG" and "Colt should win the Heisman" and "Texas got the shaft" talk is keeping the horn fans from getting over it and moving on. I finally recognize their evil genius !

47Wins
12/14/2008, 08:28 PM
I've looked at shaggy three times now and each time I swear I'll never do it again. It's like listening to a bunch of 13 year olds that just figured out what the F word means, and are now trying to use it in every sentence. That's not a sports forum it's a junior high playground.

Flying Scotsman
12/14/2008, 08:39 PM
They are berry, berry, berry, bad people over there....

SOONERxWife73
12/14/2008, 08:45 PM
if they would just sit on their hands, not let fingers type, then nobody would ever know how stupid they are. hahahahaha

psmith
12/14/2008, 08:46 PM
Typical whorn fans...

DrZaius
12/14/2008, 08:48 PM
That was pretty rough reading but I have to admit it is more fun to read than hornfans

SoonerObsession
12/14/2008, 09:04 PM
Sad! S A D !!!!!! They even hate Tim Tebow because he is a Jesus freak. I just picture some liquored up, sweaty, wife-beater wearing, bad smelling dude with a nasty looking horn ball cap sitting at his computer, typing on a keyboard that looks straight out of a mechanic shop. Surely, this is not indicative of a majority of their fan base. How pathetic!

josh09
12/14/2008, 09:29 PM
Every single bit of this thread has class spewing from it...ENJOY!

http://www.shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25132

Theyre slowly, steadily imploding, and if we win the MNC, it will be done haha :D

SoonerNerd
12/14/2008, 09:38 PM
I'll admit, my vocabulary has grown because of this.

Crucifax Autumn
12/14/2008, 09:40 PM
Wow...great reading. It's like listening to the witness comments after the short bus at a reform school saw a horrible accident on the road.

DenverSooner751
12/14/2008, 09:50 PM
First, OU wins the division by tie breaker.
Second, OU has a more impressive victory over Missouri than they did and wins the CCG.
Third, Sam wins the Heisman after weeks of talk that Colt would win it (I truthfully thought he would, so just imagine what they thought, for them I bet it was a foregone conclusion)
Fourth, If OU wins the MNC (this has been pointed out already in this thread but is worth repeating) both Shaggy and whornfans.com will make Chernobyl look like just a small fire cracker going off, that is how epic the level of meltdown will be.

I can't wait.

SCxxSOONER
12/14/2008, 09:50 PM
Who has no class? Wow and they try and say that Stoops has no class and that OU has no class, listen to them. Yes, I hate Texas but I dont think that SOONER fans should stoop so low as to say extremely degrading things that were said on that site about the other teams quarterback. I respect Colt I hate the team he plays for, but seems like a good kid, and is a hell of a player

lexsooner
12/14/2008, 10:16 PM
Sad! S A D !!!!!! They even hate Tim Tebow because he is a Jesus freak. I just picture some liquored up, sweaty, wife-beater wearing, bad smelling dude with a nasty looking horn ball cap sitting at his computer, typing on a keyboard that looks straight out of a mechanic shop. Surely, this is not indicative of a majority of their fan base. How pathetic!

Observe the demise of one of those posters from the ShaggBevo site. Fast forward to 2:11 of this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU52UWb4HL4

aero
12/14/2008, 10:19 PM
I'm practically speechless. That is the lowest class board I have ever seen. However, doesn't it sort of make you, in a twisted way, wish we could get away with a f---, c---, s---, without being censored, edited, or banned? I mean, not regularly, but sometimes a curse word or two is needed to add to the flavor of a post.
Actually, after reading posts on hf and shaggy, I'm quite proud of the SF board for NOT allowing that type of posts. I think it only shows how low class texans truly are. Yes, we all can, and sometimes do use that kind of language (I work in construction :D ) but do we really need to in public? One of my grade school teachers once said those who curse do so because a lack of vocabulary. Hasn't stopped me from cussing but makes me think about it. I find the constant f words, etc. on hf and others to be quite juvenile and only appropriate for those boards.

oucrow
12/14/2008, 10:30 PM
FROM THE BEVOTARD EXCHANGE:

Good Lord some of you are $%#^% ^##@^^.

The initial post was standard hyperbole applied to a %@#%% Sooner winning the Heisman Trophy. %#%# Sam Bradford for being a Sooner. It's like some of you idiots never learn. Simple probability tells us that Bradford is probably a %#@%#ing %#@%#@bag. When was the last time a Sooner didn't eventually reveal himself to be an %@%hole worthy of our derision?

But don't mind me. You guys have fun with your feel-good warm and fuzzy party for a %#$%#% Sooner that won the Heisman Trophy. Bunch of %@#%ing idiots.

I don't want to post or associate with that board, but to answer his question: Darrell_Royal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Royal). They really seemed to like that Sooner enough to name a stadium after him.

Boomer Mooner
12/14/2008, 10:50 PM
That's my first visit to Shaggy...pretty pathetic stuff.

Some others here have already said, but I don't think I have used that much profanity since I was about thirteen.

Sooner47
12/15/2008, 12:31 AM
Wow! Every time another word is written on that board, the sum total of all human intelligence declines.

Piware
12/15/2008, 12:32 AM
The meth trade seems to be healthy in Texas. I have never seen this site before but feel like I need to go take a shower after reading a couple of posts.

Shame they can't channel that anger and do something useful like controlling the Rio Grande River or building a wall.

Rocker
12/15/2008, 06:12 AM
They sure are witty over there.

UberSooner
12/15/2008, 07:30 AM
That is possibly the most classless board i've ever seen. It is now in my favorites.

SteelClip49
12/15/2008, 10:18 AM
at least AGGY's avatar will make people happy.

sooneron
12/15/2008, 10:28 AM
I am of the opinion that half the posters or more on that board should be sterilized- Kangsta, included. Worthless POS website.

Knippz
12/15/2008, 10:48 AM
This forum makes aggy look SUPERB.

From this, do we now change the bad from "that's aggy" to "that's horn"?

A-M
12/15/2008, 10:56 AM

NO NO & NO! If you have to use those words to express yourself, then you need to go back to grade school and study your vocabulary better! Those people can't speak without using a bunch of 4 letter words. Oh yes, incase you didn't understand, NO, we do not need to use any 4 letter words on this forum.

Knippz
12/15/2008, 11:43 AM
NO NO & NO! If you **** to use those words to express yourself, **** you **** to go back to grade school and study **** vocabulary better! Those people ***'* speak without using a bunch of 4 letter words. Oh yes, incase you didn't understand, NO, we do not **** to use any 4 letter words on this forum.

Fixed.

stoopified
12/15/2008, 12:15 PM
Pitiful

CarolinaSoonerFan
12/15/2008, 01:28 PM
Wow ..........that was some crazy>>>

the_ouskull
12/15/2008, 05:28 PM
They should change their board slogan though... It currently sits as, "For those of us who have mastered the art of looking busy without doing any work." (Kinda like a zone-blocking offensive line?)

I think that they should change their slogan to, "For those of us who have mastered the art of looking busy without ever getting busy." It seems to fit that crew a bit better.

And now, having read a bit more of that board, I'm thinking that I'm going to have to Troll Train it. They have it coming...

the_ouskull

StoopTroup
12/15/2008, 05:50 PM
Underneath the golden hat....is that Jeff Spicolihttp://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dQvaY3aUg9cn/610x.jpg

http://www.cafalawblog.com/spicoli.jpg

47straight
12/15/2008, 06:24 PM
That's pretty much what I have to live with in Austin all the time.