PDA

View Full Version : Another "LOL @ orangepower.com" thread

tommieharris91
12/14/2008, 12:18 PM
Note the dates on these posts. It's not like there were a ton of projections out there that had Bradford winning, or that Harrell wasn't announced as a finalist before this thread was started...

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=62691

CatfishSooner
12/14/2008, 12:30 PM
retauded...

tulsaoilerfan
12/14/2008, 12:35 PM
Without a doubt the most pathetic group of internet message board posters i have never seen exists on that site

Piware
12/14/2008, 12:53 PM
Yet another example of the indisputable truth - the little Pokies have no clue whatsoever about the Heisman, except that Barry Sanders won. By the way, was he even there last night?

jwlynn64
12/14/2008, 12:56 PM
I'm impressed that Go Pokes nailed it on the third post. Tebow carried the most first place votes but Bradfords huge margin in second place votes carried the day.

Jacie
12/14/2008, 01:21 PM
Yet another example of the indisputable truth - the little Pokies have no clue whatsoever about the Heisman, except that Barry Sanders won. By the way, was he even there last night?

No he wasn't.

Flagstaffsooner
12/14/2008, 01:29 PM
Sooner Magic.

It's what happens when you sell your soul to the devil...

Beans
12/14/2008, 02:57 PM
No he wasn't.

His son was playing in a State High School Game.

BudSooner
12/14/2008, 03:19 PM
His son was playing in a State High School Game.
But, when was the last time he did attend? I can't recall when that was.:confused:

Beans
12/14/2008, 04:22 PM
But, when was the last time he did attend? I can't recall when that was.:confused:

Saturday I guess.

badger
12/14/2008, 05:04 PM
This is one of those years where it's too bad they didn't come a few years earlier given the weak field of candidates.

Like... 2006 (Troy Smith)
Or... 2001 (Eric Crouch)

If either Colt or Tim were up against those guys, they'd have won. Unfortunately for them, fortunately for us, Bradford beats all.

StoopTroup
12/14/2008, 05:23 PM
The sig of OKCfan33 in post #26....lol

I have heard a prophecy of the one who is to come, he shall be like in stature and in measure to the Sanders of old, he shall part yon opposing defenses like hath moses the red sea. Tacklers they shall come, in twos and in threes, but he shall not be moved. Like waves on the shore they shall break against him, but to no avail. He doth plummet forth as sure as the sun plummets to the West. And so shall the chosen one. To the West and to the East! Both endzones shall be his home, and he shall gaze upon thine scoreboard and his face shall radiate with the satisfaction of 60,000.

On this day, the faithful there assembled shall wave thine arms and it shall appear as the wheat of the earth waving in yonder fields. And at this glorious hour, the one they call the Boone shall smile down as lovingly as the Lord in Heaven smiles down upon his people, and declare that it is good.

Crucifax Autumn
12/14/2008, 09:55 PM
Wow...that sig...it's prophecy!!!!

Or the ravings of a lunatic

DenverSooner751
12/14/2008, 10:11 PM
That sig is hilarious in it of itself, however, there is one major flaw that stands out over the rest, "and he shall gaze upon thine scoreboard and his face shall radiate with the satisfaction of 60,000."

You would have to find 60,000 people interested in going to a poke game for this to be accomplished.

Scotty
12/15/2008, 01:07 AM
My favorite quote ...orng2dabone

Some will say Bradford is a system QB. Numbers don't tell the whole story and frankly, it's a popularity contest. Many will vote based on what have you done for me lately as well. Tebeau's win over Alabama could be considered the best win of the year. However, there are too many from the same region in the top 5 this year and that will be the story. The coasts will go to Teabeau and the middle of the country will be divided amoungst Bradford, Harrell, McCoy, and a few will even go to Daniels. Hell Zac might get a few votes. Tiboe doesn't have the same comp thus he will get the whole of his regions voting block.

mhackl
12/15/2008, 01:54 AM
That sig is hilarious in it of itself, however, there is one major flaw that stands out over the rest, "and he shall gaze upon thine scoreboard and his face shall radiate with the satisfaction of 60,000."

You would have to find 60,000 people interested in going to a poke game for this to be accomplished.

Hard to do with 15,000+ empty season ticket seats

badger
12/15/2008, 06:14 AM
I have heard a prophecy of the one who is to come, he shall be like in stature and in measure to the Sanders of old, he shall part yon opposing defenses like hath moses the red sea. Tacklers they shall come, in twos and in threes, but he shall not be moved. Like waves on the shore they shall break against him, but to no avail. He doth plummet forth as sure as the sun plummets to the West. And so shall the chosen one. To the West and to the East! Both endzones shall be his home, and he shall gaze upon thine scoreboard and his face shall radiate with the satisfaction of 60,000.

On this day, the faithful there assembled shall wave thine arms and it shall appear as the wheat of the earth waving in yonder fields. And at this glorious hour, the one they call the Boone shall smile down as lovingly as the Lord in Heaven smiles down upon his people, and declare that it is good.

Most are pointing out the flaw of 60,000, but I would like to point out a further flaw: "he shall gaze upon thine scoreboard and his face shall radiate with the satisfaction"

There is no satisfaction to be had in losing to their biggest opponent of the year :P

the_ouskull
12/15/2008, 08:14 AM
I'm not even going to touch this thread. I don't have the time to do so properly.

the_ouskull