PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Bradford and McCoy getting close.

adoniijahsooner
12/14/2008, 08:15 AM
Sam is my favorite sooner of all time; but I have issues with these photographs I found on hornfans.com. Let's hope these have been doctored to put a Sam face on Chase Daniels body. Just kidding, I think it is pretty cool these guys get along Bird and Magic like.

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5833556&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

swardboy
12/14/2008, 09:05 AM
Thanks for putting us on to those pics. Even the Horn posters like Sam.

Colt and Sam are day and night in so many ways. Colt's the country boy who likes to hunt and spotlight varmints. Sam's the golfer and all-around gamer. But they're both good old boys who seemed to enjoy each other's company in the big apple.

Dang, if Sam stays can you imagine the hype for next year's RRS?!!!

RUF/NEK N TX
12/14/2008, 09:34 AM
I was surprised by the lack of negative comments on the first page of that post... then I checked the date and time... It was still 16 hours away from another Sooner Victory...

Then we get to the post-Heisman comments:

Bradford may have just won the Heisman and will go to the MNC, BUT he sure looks kind of dorky in those pics.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
12/14/2008, 10:01 AM
I like it how one of those horn tools said Sam looked like a monkey. I've always thought Colt looked like Donkey from Shrek.

SoonerBorn
12/14/2008, 10:11 AM
Colt McCoy could reasonably date a Chinese gymnast and not turn heads.

badger
12/14/2008, 10:17 AM
In an alternative world, OU was a fraction of a point behind Texas in the BCS standings leading up to the Big 12 Championship, thus Texas wins the tie-breaker. Colt McCoy gets the final word in for the voters (both Heisman and BCS) with a thunderous (second) win over Mizzou. Colt McCoy goes on to win the Heisman and Texas gets invited to the BCS Championship. OU is relegated once again to Tempe.

It nearly happened. I'm still happy it didn't :)

colinreturn
12/14/2008, 10:38 AM
jeez, they are calling bradford ghey for not having a pic up with his girlfriend like the other two.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
12/14/2008, 10:43 AM
jeez, they are calling bradford ghey for not having a pic up with his girlfriend like the other two.We all know who Colt's GF is.
ZKAbA5AUgtY

SoonerLB
12/14/2008, 10:46 AM
That is not Tebow's girlfriend, that is Lucy Pinder with her clothes ON.

Lott's Bandana
12/14/2008, 10:46 AM
Anyone notice the aircraft carriers Sam uses to walk with?

I noticed that last night at the ceremony and that photo really shows some significant peds...

IronHorseSooner
12/14/2008, 10:55 AM
If Sam comes back, that RRR game is going to be more hyped this off-season than the SUC-tOSU match up was this year.

meoveryouxinfinity
12/14/2008, 10:56 AM
Anyone notice the aircraft carriers Sam uses to walk with?

I noticed that last night at the ceremony and that photo really shows some significant peds...

OMG clown shoes.

Squigglyline
12/14/2008, 11:19 AM
I have the utmost respect for alll three Heisman candidates. All are amazing athletes and I agree with the general consensus that *if* Sam stays - next years RRR will be an amazing experience...