PDA

View Full Version : Silly, silly whorns

Flagstaffsooner
12/13/2008, 11:40 PM
Lots of sour grapes over there (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5834029&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

Soonerus
12/13/2008, 11:43 PM
When you put the three guys together, Colt was clearly the "gimp"...

soonermeteor
12/14/2008, 12:00 AM
You know they've run out of relevant points to make when they complain about running up the score. Anyone who has watched OU and Texas and looked at the stats knows different.

SoonerBacker
12/14/2008, 12:04 AM
If we complete this and win the MNC, they will never get over it.

FINISH!

Sooner98
12/14/2008, 12:11 AM
I love it.

sooner cat
12/14/2008, 12:13 AM
reality sucks

duyork
12/14/2008, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I just got banned from posting that I felt if Reynolds had not gone down with a knee injury, the Sooners probably would have won. Nothing derogatory, just an honest opinion. Oh well... One of the moderators still may not be happy about the way things have turned out. My post was VERY tame compared to 80% of the stuff being posted. There are some very bitter and disturbed people posting over there. Oh well, back to a happier board! Big 12 Champs! Bradford wins the Heisman! One more to go! BOOMER SOONER!

Don't know why.. (wink wink) They really do hate Switzer and Stoops over there. While we don't respect Mack, theirs is more of a hatred. It seems that since Stoops arrival, their birthright has been taken away. Kind of the "But... But... We're Texas syndrome.

Flagstaffsooner
12/14/2008, 12:15 AM
I am soo glad I was born a Sooner not not a whiney whorn.

Thank you God.

fossil
12/14/2008, 09:30 AM
Yeah, I just got banned from posting that I felt if Reynolds had not gone down with a knee injury, the Sooners probably would have won. Nothing derogatory, just an honest opinion. Oh well... One of the moderators still may not be happy about the way things have turned out. My post was VERY tame compared to 80% of the stuff being posted. There are some very bitter and disturbed people posting over there. Oh well, back to a happier board! Big 12 Champs! Bradford wins the Heisman! One more to go! BOOMER SOONER!

Don't know why.. (wink wink) They really do hate Switzer and Stoops over there. While we don't respect Mack, theirs is more of a hatred. It seems that since Stoops arrival, their birthright has been taken away. Kind of the "But... But... We're Texas syndrome.

:D I go there often, just to see what the latest whine is and MY GOD, ALL THOSE PEOPLE DO IS WHINE, WHINE, WHINE!!!! They're like a bunch of babies when things don't go their way and most especially when the Sooner Football Program comes out on top in some way. Lord, they are a miserable bunch. Somebody give those little babies a sugar tit!!!!

Crucifax Autumn
12/14/2008, 09:43 AM
Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacie
12/14/2008, 01:08 PM
I find it incredible that so many people were raised by parents who allowed their children to throw temper tantrums in public without consequence, spoiled them beyond rotten and did little to teach them basic concepts such as mutual respect, a touch of humility and empathy for others.

One would almost think there is something in the Austin water supply that turns them into spiteful, self-centered, myopic bastids.

The only reason they got past being total racists is because they got tired of being beaten by intergrated football teams.

Bottom line is Texas fans = crybabies

MyT Oklahoma
12/14/2008, 03:51 PM

"Mack" whom? :D

Funky G
12/14/2008, 04:12 PM
Go read Hornfans.com. Largest group of whiners and cry babies ever. Personal attacks on Stoops character, Oklahoma insults, and more. There is very little class in that fan base on that site.

Curly Bill
12/14/2008, 04:14 PM
You mean like mentioned in this already started thread?

Silly, silly whorns (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126920)

Funky G
12/14/2008, 04:19 PM
yep, sry..

Dan Thompson
12/14/2008, 04:29 PM
I didn't realize how bad 3rd place is for some people.

tooslow
12/14/2008, 07:41 PM
I know every fan base has it's share of "homers", but I think a majority of the fans on hornfans.com are homers. I tried to be as nice as possible in explaining why Bradford got the nod over McCoy. In the loss to UT, Sam's stats were much better than McCoys. Not even in the same ballpark. I was greeted by several "Scoreboard!!!" replies and was then banned?????!! No insults, no foul language, and no other reason than being a Sooner fan. The need for Midol is strong on that site.

Ace
12/14/2008, 07:46 PM
I guess some teams don't understand how the system really works. When you are trying to secure a 1st or 2nd position in the BCS, style points count.
Poor Texas.

AzianSooner
12/14/2008, 10:49 PM
sore grape whining bunch of ga..s over there.