PDA

View Full Version : PISSING OFF HORN FANS IS SO MUCH FUN...

fossil
12/13/2008, 10:32 AM
:P I ahven't had this much fun with my clothes on in years. On Thursday, my neighbor here in San Antonio, a big Sooner fan, brought me back one of the new crimson long sleeved Sooners Big XII Championship 2006...2007...2008 shirts. I wore it to work on Friday because there are so many Horn fans on my floor and sure enough the first guy I run into in the hallway was a Horn fan with his nasty looking, burnt orange shirt with the big Longhorn on it. We stared each other down for a vew seconds until he said, "Hell, you only wore that to rub it in didn't you?" I lied to him and said no, but he was right on.

Went to the convenience store this morning to get a cup of coffee and again, I had the great delight of pissing another Horn fan off. Some guy eyed my shirt as he walked into the store, shook his head, and if looks could kill, I'd still be laying there beside my care. I couldn't help it, when he did that I just busted out laughing out loud and that pissed him off even more. I waited for him to come out of the store and when he made eye contact, I grinned like a jackass eating briar stickers.

It is so much fun to **** off Honr fans. I think I'll wear this new shirt everywhere I go!!!

Czar Soonerov
12/13/2008, 10:49 AM
Just wear that one til Jan 8th, then get yourself a NC shirt!

:texan:

fadada1
12/13/2008, 11:08 AM
[hornfan] enjoy it while it lasts, dirt burgler!! [hornfan]

fossil
12/13/2008, 11:28 AM
[hornfan] enjoy it while it lasts, dirt burgler!! [hornfan]

:D Thanks Hornfan, I'm washing it now so I can put it right back on.

Knippz
12/13/2008, 11:55 AM
:P I ahven't had this much fun with my clothes on in years. On Thursday, my neighbor here in San Antonio, a big Sooner fan, brought me back one of the new crimson long sleeved Sooners Big XII Championship 2006...2007...2008 shirts. I wore it to work on Friday because there are so many Horn fans on my floor and sure enough the first guy I run into in the hallway was a Horn fan with his nasty looking, burnt orange shirt with the big Longhorn on it. We stared each other down for a vew seconds until he said, "Hell, you only wore that to rub it in didn't you?" I lied to him and said no, but he was right on.

Went to the convenience store this morning to get a cup of coffee and again, I had the great delight of pissing another Horn fan off. Some guy eyed my shirt as he walked into the store, shook his head, and if looks could kill, I'd still be laying there beside my care. I couldn't help it, when he did that I just busted out laughing out loud and that pissed him off even more. I waited for him to come out of the store and when he made eye contact, I grinned like a jackass eating briar stickers.

It is so much fun to **** off Honr fans. I think I'll wear this new shirt everywhere I go!!!

I live right around the Lubbock area, so wearing my 'OU-Tech' shirt with the score on the back is great. When Tech fans (that I know) are around, I'll stop with my roommate and pull a Dude Where's My Car.

"What does mine say?" 65-21
"Dude, what does mine say?" 65-21
"Dude, but what does mine say? 65-21

fossil
12/13/2008, 12:16 PM
I live right around the Lubbock area, so wearing my 'OU-Tech' shirt with the score on the back is great. When Tech fans are around, I'll stop with my roommate and pull a Dude Where's My Car.

Ah yes, Lubbock. Where you can stand on a tuna can and see for a hundred miles, but you can stand on the goal line and go blind (y'all remember that one, don't ya?).

sooner518
12/13/2008, 12:19 PM
I'm moving to DFW from Denver next week and that will be the 2nd best thing about me moving (after the girl). :D

bri
12/13/2008, 12:21 PM
Ah, I love the smell of aggy in the morning.

Harry Beanbag
12/13/2008, 12:39 PM
Yeah, why on earth would a Sooner fan wear a shirt with the winning score against Texas f'n Tech? Most Sooners expect to whip their *** every year.

Knippz
12/13/2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah, why on earth would a Sooner fan wear a shirt with the winning score against Texas f'n Tech? Most Sooners expect to whip their *** every year.

Uh, sir, you DON'T live in Lubbock. If you had to deal with their sh*t all year round, you would do the same.

bri
12/13/2008, 12:44 PM
No we wouldn't. Don't lump us in with you.

Knippz
12/13/2008, 12:49 PM
No we wouldn't. Don't lump us in with you.

Ok, don't wear a shirt. I'll lump you into the 'non-shirt-wearing' group.

JLEW1818
12/13/2008, 12:53 PM
I live right around the Lubbock area, so wearing my 'OU-Tech' shirt with the score on the back is great. When Tech fans (that I know) are around, I'll stop with my roommate and pull a Dude Where's My Car.

hahaha that's good

Knippz
12/13/2008, 12:55 PM
hahaha that's good

When the last person we did this to's theory is that OU could hear Techs playcalling, and that's 'why OU won', they completely deserve it.

Harry Beanbag
12/13/2008, 12:56 PM
Ok, don't wear a shirt. I'll lump you into the 'non-shirt-wearing' group.

Sooner shirts are fine, I have plenty of them. Shirts with game scores are aggy. Pointing at your game score shirt and laughing at other people is lame and childish and reflects poorly on the grown up Sooner fans.

Knippz
12/13/2008, 01:01 PM
Sooner shirts are fine, I have plenty of them. Shirts with game scores are aggy. Pointing at your game score shirt and laughing at other people is lame and childish and reflects poorly on the grown up Sooner fans.

Oh gee, I can't wait until I'm a 'Sooner grown-up'!

Please, this is a sport for ENTERTAINMENT purposes.

I am not working for the business of Sooner fandom, and have to be professional ALL THE TIME.

The fun thing about rivalries is bragging rights, and like it or not, the last few years Tech has rivaled us pretty well.

For the greater part of the year, I am very respectful and don't trash talk the other teams'. But when someone has it coming to them, they are getting it.

So if you are going to be so uptight about having fun with an entertainment sport, go be a die hard fan of the No Fun League.

CaliBornSoonerBred
12/13/2008, 01:38 PM
Ok, I am the previously stated roomate of Knippz and I have to get his back on this one. We hear constantly about Tech and their classless fans spewing garbage from their pie holes. The weeks leading up to that game, I heard nothing but how they were going to blow us out and we were a small stepping stone on their way to the national title. I am not a fan of wearing game score shirts normally, but I made an exception for this case. I waited to hear the backlash before I ordered my shirt and I've had numerous Tech fans say to me that the only reason we won(and we have a 60-2 record at home under Stoops) is that we are intercepting their signals on the headsets and knew what plays were being ran. After absurd statements like this, I couldn't resist. As far as being a grownup, The University of Oklahoma and the Sooner Club accept my check just like the rest of the season ticket holders so I guess that makes me a grownup. I can see the point of being aggy but I am the guy inviting opposing team's fans to our tailgate and offering them a beer and a burger so I like to take the classy route on most discussions. This was my "exception to the rule."
And in response to the fact we expect to whip their a$$ every year, yes, we do but their attitude after taking 2 of the last 3 from us set them into a frenzy of confidence. I expect to win every game our beloved Sooners take the field for. Hell, if I didn't, would I make the 5 hour(one way) drive to Norman for every home game and go to most championship and bowl games? I think not.

Flagstaffsooner
12/13/2008, 02:03 PM
Get a long piece to TP and put 45-35 on it and secretly tape it on his ***.

bluedogok
12/13/2008, 02:11 PM
ALL of them do it, I saw 45-35 shirts around the week after the RRS (before it became an "issue" at the end of the season) and still see some people wearing the UT-USC Rose Bowl shirts.

For myself, I have never liked them and I have never bought a bowl or MNC shirt for myself but have had them given to me but usually gave them away. I don't care to wear them, just something about them I don't like. Just wearing something with OU on it is enough for me, if others want to wear that stuff, fine for them.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/13/2008, 02:19 PM

It is so much fun to **** off Honr fans. I think I'll wear this new shirt everywhere I go!!!You might be having cosmetic issues with your car, soon. Hopefully, no performance issues.