PDA

View Full Version : How many OU's do you have?

StormySooner-IN
12/13/2008, 10:03 AM
So while we are all endlessly waiting for the big game....Im sitting here bored....

How many OU's do you have? What I mean is, how many OU logos can you find that you 'own'...like on shirts, hats, hoodies, blankets, flags...anything you can find that has the OUr classic http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/ou.gif on it.

At my latest count, I have 81....but I keep finding more and more around. Ive got some on hats, shirts, a helmet, programs, blanket, flag, license plate...etc...

How many can you find?

KsSooner
12/13/2008, 10:17 AM
250+ not counting clothing. I have an entire office at home covered in OU 'stuff'. My kids have been buying me OU gear for 25 years. Lucky me!

Flagstaffsooner
12/13/2008, 12:58 PM
"Billions and billions"

proud gonzo
12/13/2008, 01:43 PM
probably not as many as you yahoos, but more than i'm willing to count.

OUHOMER
12/13/2008, 01:57 PM
Just sitting and looking right of my desk, I count 31, If i was to get up and try and hunt down every thing that had OU logo it would take weeks. if not longer.
I am sure I have 50 pieces of clothing around this place if not more. I would venture to bet I something in every drawer that has some type of OU logo on it.

Makes me wonder how many I got. I think I will just keep wondering because i am to lazy to find out.

stoopified
12/13/2008, 03:14 PM
I'm guessing 1000 PLUS.I have 20 years of Sooners Illustrated magazines,around 30 books (most of which have the logo somewhere.20 years of OU football,bassketball media guides,game programs.Then there us the horde of collectibles,T-shirts,jackets,caps,hoodies,coats,tposters,placque s,photos,cups,a Championship Pin collection,doorbell,car flags,home-size flag,clocks,nerf basket balls and goals,mini footballs,collector editions of Sports Illustrated Sooner Issues(not just covers).Throws,blankets,minature stadiums(3),Sooner Schooner statue,OU trading cards.That is about all I can think of right now.

StormySooner-IN
12/13/2008, 03:43 PM
See, people think Im a freak. But they no nothing.

Just cause I have so much OU gear (portionally to everyone else and there stuff here) for only being 16, people think im crazy.(not really in a bad way...i mean)

I wish there were other OU fans within 100 miles of me to ''connect' with. :(

SoonerInKCMO
12/13/2008, 07:44 PM
I have a shot glass, a freezable mug (has some liquid inside that stays colder than ice), three Engineering Week sweatshirts dating from my student days, three jackets, and four t-shirts.

SicEmBaylor
12/13/2008, 07:46 PM

StormySooner-IN
12/13/2008, 08:09 PM
I have a shot glass, a freezable mug (has some liquid inside that stays colder than ice), three Engineering Week sweatshirts dating from my student days, three jackets, and four t-shirts.
ive got a mug, too. those things are the ****! theres another one to the list.... ;)

tbl
12/13/2008, 11:09 PM
There's not a chance I'm going to go through the effort of counting all that. I have 3 kids and a wife and we're all decked, including knick knacks, car stuff, cups... It'd take forever.

Jacie
12/14/2008, 02:10 PM
Most Sooner fans will answer, too much to count.

A better question is "What OU stuff did you get/give for Christmas?"

We are still a couple of weeks away from being able to fully answer that one but we can revisit the thread then.

I am giving my sister a serving dish with the Schooner on it. I messed up and didn't order in time a large platter that looks like a football field.

soonerboomer93
12/14/2008, 03:05 PM

or 42

or is it 5?

AllAboutThe'O'
12/17/2008, 12:21 AM
On my desk at work, I have a foam OU thunderstick, a souvenir cup from the OU-Arkansas Cotton Bowl and a souvenir cup from Billy Sims' Barbecue.
As well as a sweet OU notepad courtesy of the OU athletic department promoting players like Sam, Murray, Granger, Loadholt, Nic, Duke, McCoy, English, etc., for the various postseason awards. And a Sam for Heisman promotional sign.

12/17/2008, 03:46 AM
Only around 20. :(

I think if I go through stuff I never unpacked from the move from The Holy Land, I can find more.

Hot Rod
12/17/2008, 08:47 AM
Bunches