PDA

View Full Version : Hey Doleo!

Okla-homey
12/13/2008, 09:04 AM
I'm running this office bowl games pick 'em pool. Of the 25 or so I've received so far, they're running about 3-1 against OUr boys in the MNC. Folks picking UF are predicting around a 10-14 point spread.

So, how are you betting on the Big One on Jan 8? You can peem me if you're embarrased.

SoonerStormchaser
12/13/2008, 10:11 AM
Hey Homey,

I'm running a SoonerFans.com bowl games pick'em pool. Of the 15 or so I've received so far, they're running about 14-1 for OUr boys in the MNC. Folks picking OU are predicting around a 10-15 point spread.

So, are you interested in joining our pool? You can peem me if you're embarrassed. ;)

StormySooner-IN
12/13/2008, 10:14 AM
Hey Homey,

I'm running a SoonerFans.com bowl games pick'em pool. Of the 15 or so I've received so far, they're running about 14-1 for OUr boys in the MNC. Folks picking OU are predicting around a 10-15 point spread.

So, are you interested in joining our pool? You can peem me if you're embarrassed. ;)
for some reason, this post = me rofl.

spek

dolemitesooner
12/28/2008, 02:32 AM
I just shall this homey.

To tell you the truth IDK

This game could go either way. If we turn over the ball more than once we lose.
I think this game could be very similar to the OSU game.

If you put a gun to my head I would take Florida.

olevetonahill
12/28/2008, 02:47 AM
Im Bettin OU -14 anyone want it ?

Okla-homey
12/28/2008, 09:48 AM
A lady in our accounting department has correctly picked 7 winners out of 11 bowl games played through this morning. Thus, she leads in our little pool. She picked OU by 10 in the biggy. FWIW, I find that encouraging.:D

StoopTroup
12/28/2008, 12:17 PM
Maybe she can straighten Doleo out for us. :D

dolemitesooner
12/28/2008, 02:30 PM
Lets look at this without our Crimson glasses on.
Against our last 2 opponets and against all of ouron the road. Our special teams on kickoffs allowed the opposing team to score or start there drive on the 40 or closer.

If Florida has a short field 6 times out of 8 and maybe scores one of those that we are going to be able to stop Florida?

For the most part we could not stop OSU.

Austin Box is also not 100%. They are saying he may be limited to not playing at all. Our linebacker play is very important in this game because Florida does not throw the ball deep that often.

The reason me smashed Tech was because they had Zero Mobility @ Qb
We hardly ever blitzed Tech. We set back in our Nickel and defened the pass.

Agianst true Duel threat teams we have had problems.

Texas and OSU

I think we will have to score 50 to win this game.

The more I think about it the more I think UF will win.

Ou can beat this team though....its such an interesting game. It is a good matchup the first we have had in a nationsl title game since Usc texas

dolemitesooner
12/28/2008, 02:33 PM
I have thought it out enough now.

I am putting money on florida

StoopTroup
12/28/2008, 02:51 PM
I know you might feel it makes you comfortable knowing that if OU loses...you win and if OU wins...you win.

I'm still taking OU and the points on this one. It's going to be a close game IMO and the points should put it in our favor.