PDA

View Full Version : Talking lolz cat?

Chuck Bao
12/12/2008, 05:50 PM
Is there anyone else out there starting speak lolz cat?

I’m a little than more alarmed that my subconscious is picking this up.

I pick up speech habits without thinking about it. I noticed from the countries that I’ve lived in that my uninhibited response if I’m startled or surprised….

…from the US: crap, **** or ****!

…from Hong Kong: Aiiiii-ya!

…from Thailand: Why! (means the same as English, but it is often used as an exclamation)

…and now from lolz cat: Ohhhhhhs Noooooes!

Anyone else getting the Ohhhhhhs Noooooes?

ousoonerfan
12/12/2008, 08:30 PM
I actually think "WTF?" in my mind sometimes. Does that count?

StoopTroup
12/12/2008, 09:20 PM
I have been getting little Road Rage thoughts everytime I see some guy wearing whorn ****.

Chuck Bao
12/12/2008, 09:29 PM
I actually think "WTF?" in my mind sometimes. Does that count?

I'm sure it means something.

Can you imagine a 100 years from now and human language and speech have evolved into just a series of acronmyns and our brain power is enhanced by the ability to think in word groupings?

That's like when I was a kid and feeding cows after school. I had to count them to make sure that none were off sick or having a calf. Since there so many and they were moving around as I was feeding them, I learned to count in twos and later in multiples of threes. I could never manage fours or fives.

I doubt if I would be a very good conversationalist 100 years from now.

But, I've got the Ohhhhhhs Noooooes covered. LOL!

Chuck Bao
12/12/2008, 09:38 PM
I have been getting little Road Rage thoughts everytime I see some guy wearing whorn ****.

So this little Road Rage involves what word grouping? That is probably how this whole thing is going to start.

swardboy
12/13/2008, 11:27 AM
Not to talk abot dis pls thnx

proud gonzo
12/13/2008, 01:45 PM
i've started saying "i can haz"