PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: BCS Bowl Game Tickets to Arrive Monday

SoonerShark
12/12/2008, 04:57 PM
OU Athletic Ticket office show BCS Championship game tickets to have been shipped with a delivery of 12/15/2008 via UPS 2nd day air. Watch your porch.

batonrougesooner
12/12/2008, 05:03 PM
email says signature required.

listen for your door bell!

SoonerShark
12/12/2008, 05:04 PM
Signature shows to be required, though UPS just dropped them off on my porch last year. Of course, last year's tickets were worth about 1/5 of the face value. I imagine this year's are worth more than face value.

sooner59
12/13/2008, 01:18 AM
As a student, I have to pick mine up at will call outside the stadium. I really hate this policy. I have never had a negative experience, but im always worried that I will make an expensive trip to Miami or something and when I get there, my ticket isn't there and nobody knows what to do about it. Hopefully that never happens to anyone. I would just feel better if I had my ticket in hand before I left on the trip to the bowl.

Crucifax Autumn
12/13/2008, 03:09 AM
As a poor bastard on the opposite coast from the game, I just have to make sure the cable bill is paid.

sooner59
12/13/2008, 03:30 AM
As a poor bastard on the opposite coast from the game, I just have to make sure the cable bill is paid.

Even if the bill wasn't paid, you could still go to a bar to watch us shock the Florida Tebows.

SicEmBaylor
12/13/2008, 04:02 AM

You don't even need cable, do you? Just get rabbit ears and a local Fox station.

batonrougesooner
12/13/2008, 05:18 AM
If you look at the reference number at the bottom of the email sent to you from UPS, it lists your seat section, row and numbers. You can follow this cool link to get a pretty good look at what your view will be like.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/miami_dolphins/

enjoy

SoonerMom2
12/13/2008, 11:35 AM
If you look at the reference number at the bottom of the email sent to you from UPS, it lists your seat section, row and numbers. You can follow this cool link to get a pretty good look at what your view will be like.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/miami_dolphins/

enjoy

Thanks for that info! Was able to follow your link to see where the seats are located.