PDA

View Full Version : Tebow to nail self to cross prior to heisman ceremony

Blitzkrieg
12/12/2008, 11:48 AM
..Don't know how he gets that last nail hammered in?

OUMallen
12/12/2008, 11:57 AM
Three step drop, throw the NIN, sprint to beat it to the cross, hands out, STRIKE!

fadada1
12/12/2008, 11:59 AM
maybe he'll use the force. or is that an ancient religion grounded in sorcery??

SoonerLB
12/12/2008, 12:16 PM
Kirk Herbstreit, he'll do anything to help Timmy.

Gat0r
12/12/2008, 12:21 PM
He'll drive in both nails first, then impale his hands on them.

You guys are funny. I love it... I know you're serious..

NYC Poke
12/12/2008, 12:24 PM
Who cares how he gets the last nail in. He's not going to have a hand free to use a crowbar to get himself down, and that's going to seriously affect his mobility for the MNC game.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/12/2008, 12:30 PM
..Don't know how he gets that last nail hammered in?Yer a beaut!

Bosley
12/12/2008, 12:42 PM
Am I the only one that's slightly offended by this?

SoonerLB
12/12/2008, 12:50 PM
Am I the only one that's slightly offended by this?

Let me guess, you're a member of 'People for the Ethical Treatment of Nails'.

OklahomaTuba
12/12/2008, 12:51 PM
Obama's gonna let someone else borrow it???

HappyClappyMackBrown
12/12/2008, 12:59 PM
Im pretty sure you stole this from my blog this morning....

no worries though!

OUMallen
12/12/2008, 01:01 PM
He'll drive in both nails first, then impale his hands on them.

I LOLed a little. You can post here anytime Gat0r.

Bosley
12/12/2008, 01:02 PM
Let me guess, you're a member of 'People for the Ethical Treatment of Nails'.

Yah PETN is really big out here in DC.

Or...

Maybe Tebow is actualy a really good guy? The guy goes out of his way to do good things for people, he's a positive influence on countless peoples lives, and he's not getting arrested for beating his girlfriend, packing heat, dealing drugs, or selling a senate seat to the highest bidder. He puts up his spring break to go help people over seas and give a positive message. I may not be of the ilk that supports him for Heisman, or wants him to beat my alma mater in Miami, but trashing the guy for his well deserved good press is more than a little childish. Throw in a psuedo offensive religious reference, and a few quippy cheap shots to get your fix on a internet message board, fine. Forgive me for thinking more of my fellow Okies.

Widescreen
12/12/2008, 01:06 PM

Or...

Maybe Tebow is actualy a really good guy? The guy goes out of his way to do good things for people, he's a positive influence on countless peoples lives, and he's not getting arrested for beating his girlfriend, packing heat, dealing drugs, or selling a senate seat to the highest bidder. He puts up his spring break to go help people over seas and give a positive message. I may not be of the ilk that supports him for Heisman, or wants him to beat my alma mater in Miami, but trashing the guy for his well deserved good press is more than a little childish. Throw in a psuedo offensive religious reference, and a few quippy cheap shots to get your fix on a internet message board, fine. Forgive me for thinking more of my fellow Okies.
I agree with you 100%. The whole concept of this thread is pretty offensive.

fadada1
12/12/2008, 01:10 PM
lighten up, francis.

HappyClappyMackBrown
12/12/2008, 01:12 PM

Or...

tl;dr

OUMallen
12/12/2008, 01:13 PM
Even God and Jesus have a sense of humor. I mean, think about the aardvark. You KNOW the big man likes a good chuckle.

HappyClappyMackBrown
12/12/2008, 01:17 PM
Jesus .
whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't be dragging Adrian Peterson into this now...

Bosley
12/12/2008, 01:19 PM
If I was on the outside looking in with no favorite team, I would immediatly think the OU fans were classless. If this thread was reposted on a horn, or gator board I would be embarrased, and they would have good reason to call us a bunch of offensive classless hicks. That's all I'm gonna say.

Let go ahead and start throwing in some racial jokes while we're "just kidding around".

achiro
12/12/2008, 01:24 PM
I agree with you 100%. The whole concept of this thread is pretty offensive.

ditto!
****ing classless morons.

OUMallen
12/12/2008, 01:30 PM
****ing classless morons.

Classy post.