PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas ! ! !

StoopTroup
12/12/2008, 07:03 AM
Hey everybody....

ST here...

IT's been a long year...a great year. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone here on the board and a special thanks to all those folks who helped out with stuff at the tailgates and all the fine Sooners we met at this years TG's. A special Thanks to Dean and his wonderful Wife for all their dedication and hard work and also Homey for all of his work with the Tailgate Auction.

It's been a very busy and sometimes tOUgh year here at the ST Families...but somehow we have all kept right on trucking and been able to do it with a smile most of the time. :D

I hope all of you are taking time to just take a quick breath...slow down just a bit...and just take in the Season. For those of you who haven't...remember to breath....your gonna get little Johnny the right present. Don't worry. :pop: Don't run anyone over in the parking lots for that one parking space you just know is yours and remember to hold the door open for Grandma...even if she's not your Grandma.

God Bless and have a safe and wonderful Christmas all

ST

StoopTroup
12/12/2008, 08:10 PM
BTW...I so forgot to include a thank you to OUr own little mixmaster who so graciously pOUred his heart OUt into every batch of OVJ. WithOUt his gift to this years TG's...it would have not been the same.

Thanks Olevet!

Merry Christmas!

ST

ousoonerfan
12/12/2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks ST, Merry Christmas to you and yours also, and to all at SF.com. I don't post much but I read almost every day. It has been a tough year for the ousoonerfan clan as well. Next year may be even tougher. I'm not one to share much on the board, but my wife's family is having some difficult issues this year with no end in site. SF.com has been my refuge to laugh and get away from the everyday ho-hum. Thank you all for making my days a little brighter. God bless.

Okla-homey
12/12/2008, 08:49 PM
Merry Christmas you organized labor, overpaid, underworked, employer ruinin', Obamanation kool-aid drinkin', proletarian sumbeyotch. And a happy new year too.;)

StoopTroup
12/12/2008, 09:01 PM
Merry Christmas you organized labor, overpaid, underworked, employer ruinin', Obamanation kool-aid drinkin', proletarian sumbeyotch. And a happy new year too.;)

:D

Overpaid? I hope it kicks in soon. I need ticket money.

StoopTroup
12/12/2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks ST, Merry Christmas to you and yours also, and to all at SF.com. I don't post much but I read almost every day. It has been a tough year for the ousoonerfan clan as well. Next year may be even tougher. I'm not one to share much on the board, but my wife's family is having some difficult issues this year with no end in site. SF.com has been my refuge to laugh and get away from the everyday ho-hum. Thank you all for making my days a little brighter. God bless.

Well...your post brightened mine.

Back at ya!

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

Curly Bill
12/12/2008, 09:16 PM
Merry Christmas and God Bless all you hillbillies. :)

olevetonahill
12/12/2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the Kudos ST it was My pleasure to provide the OVJ. Merry Christmas to all also .
Fan ya dont have to tell us whats wrong . But We will say a few Prayers for you and Yours .

Frozen Sooner
12/12/2008, 09:54 PM
May your families be healthy in the coming year.
May your life be serene.
May your college football team beat the holy heck out of Florida on January 8th.

Merry Christmas.

JohnnyMack
12/12/2008, 10:25 PM
Happy Festivus to you as well.

Chuck Bao
12/13/2008, 03:19 AM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays back at you, ST, and to everyone on the board.

Some day I’m going to make a tailgate party and meet up with you fine folks, take a swig of OVJ and then probably embarrass the hell out of everyone.

God bless all of you.

Tailwind
12/13/2008, 04:23 AM
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a Happy Festivus, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy December 13th! Pass the eggnog. :D

Lott's Bandana
12/13/2008, 10:47 AM
Well played, ST.

Thanks for all the "Touchdown Oklahoma!"s...there were just enough of them.

As for 2008-2009, walk long enough in a valley and eventually you start to climb, Brother.

SoonerStormchaser
12/13/2008, 11:09 AM
**** OFF DIP****!!!

swardboy
12/13/2008, 11:50 AM
You all can't exist. Only in my wildest dreams could I have a group of Sooner Fans to laugh and cheer with 24/7....innerwebs are amazing.

Mele Kalikimaka..

Turd_Ferguson
12/13/2008, 01:04 PM
Mele Kalikimaka..What did you just call me:confused::mad:

Rogue
12/13/2008, 04:21 PM
Peace, y'all.

StoopTroup
12/24/2008, 03:51 PM
BTW...I meant what I said back on the 12th. :D

I hope all of you are enjoying the Day before we Celebrate the Birth of our Lord and Savior.

Thought I'd pop in for a bit this afternoon and post awhile before heading off to the Parent's for the evening.

God Bless you all!

ST

BudSooner
12/24/2008, 05:39 PM
Merry Christmas to all and to all....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMER
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER!

stoops the eternal pimp
12/24/2008, 07:26 PM
Merry Christmas Greg...

Merry Christmas to all of my friends on the board...

olevetonahill
12/24/2008, 07:50 PM
Merry Christmas Greg...

Merry Christmas to all of my friends on the board...

I agree, This Board Gives me a lot of Laughs and a tad of aggravation :D
One reason I Enjoy being a sponsor. Its cheaper than teeVee. and a hell of lot More entertaining.;)

OU-HSV
12/24/2008, 08:54 PM
Merry Christmas back at ya ST.
And Merry Christmas everyone else on here, hope everyone has a fun and safe couple of Holiday weeks

OKC-SLC
12/24/2008, 09:33 PM
Boomer Sooner and Merry Christmas, biznatchos.

SteelCitySooner
12/24/2008, 09:46 PM
Merry Christmas all y'all f'n hillbillies.

OUHOMER
12/25/2008, 12:12 AM
Merry Christmas to all. I spend way to much time here. I get up early before work and check in. I get home from work and check in and most nights stay on and off all evening.

You just never know whats going to pop in the SO. :D

Fraggle145
12/25/2008, 02:08 AM
Merry ****in' Christmas! :D

Tulsa_Fireman
12/25/2008, 02:11 AM
It's official, fellas.

It's Christmas in Tulsa, Oklahoma. 0105 hours by my clock.

So from my little corner of Tulsa, the little brick building opened in 1966 as Fire Station 25, myself, my crew, and my family wish you all a very merry Christmas.

Mr. Dean and the Mrs., ST, hell, even Doleo, thanks for making a stranger feel welcome at the tailgates. Vet, thanks for some top-flight mash. Everyone else, sorry my run-addled mind ain't remembering ya, but a blessed Christmas to you anyway.

Like that crippled kid said...

God bless us, every one.

proud gonzo
12/25/2008, 02:15 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS, fo reelz

Tulsa_Fireman
12/25/2008, 02:28 AM
Merry Christmas, Pie Lady!

SoonerStormchaser
12/25/2008, 08:43 AM
Merry humbug dip****s!!!

soonersweetie
12/25/2008, 11:00 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone!

It sure is good to be spending this Christmas in OK for the first time in about 20 yrs.

Too bad the hubby and kids are back in Seattle. Thank goodness for webcams, cell phones and emails. I will get to watch them open their gifts via webcam this morning.

Next year, everyone will be here and Christmas just will be insanely big!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

1890MilesToNorman
12/25/2008, 12:08 PM
Merry Christmas all, I hope you found a jug of your favorite beverage under your tree or truck, whichever you decorate!