PDA

View Full Version : UT fans are pathetic, bet ya didnt know that

Collier11
12/12/2008, 12:58 AM
There is a thread over on Orangebloods that is talking about how SB not only snubbed a kid by sharply stating "NO" when asked for an autrograph at some pop warner game that he was apparently at today, but also that he wasnt signing autographs at the cfb awards show on ESPN tonight but Tebow and Mccoy were, and also that the heartwarming stories that ESPN will show for the Heisman are about Mccoy saving a guy, Tebow doing mission work in Peru, and SB being a 1/16 indian. Everytime I think they cant be any dumber, they show me something else. On top of that, im pretty sure that all of that is made up. The diff is when someone on this board posts some BS thread they get called on it, over there everyone worships it

Crucifax Autumn
12/12/2008, 02:11 AM
Sam is the Debil!

rainiersooner
12/12/2008, 06:04 AM
Enjoy the Fiesta Bowl Texas. Too bad Tech beat ya!

Sooner70
12/12/2008, 06:08 AM
UT Longhorns--the second best team in Texas!

OU_Sooners75
12/12/2008, 06:29 AM
Don't mess with Texas...

They'll cry!

OU_Sooners75
12/12/2008, 06:54 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/vzdkkz.jpg

Jacie
12/12/2008, 07:28 AM
Some of them UT fans can be real bastids and all of em are crybabies

douxpaysan
12/12/2008, 01:07 PM
UT Longhorns--the second best team in Texas!
The pirates are the kings of Texas.....but, but the whorns are the queens.:D

soonerfan715
12/12/2008, 04:55 PM
We go to the Red and White game every year to get my boys some autographs and Sammy has never been anything but nice.

swardboy
12/12/2008, 05:22 PM
FWIW....I noticed shots of Tebow and Colt signing autographs on their way into the awards ceremony, whereas Sam was walking down the center of the walkway and not by the crowds. I attribute it to the thumb injury, and being careful not to get it jostled. Or it just didn't come to Sam's mind to do autographs on the way in.

MikeInNorman
12/12/2008, 05:29 PM
FWIW....I noticed shots of Tebow and Colt signing autographs on their way into the awards ceremony, whereas Sam was walking down the center of the walkway and not by the crowds. I attribute it to the thumb injury, and being careful not to get it jostled. Or it just didn't come to Sam's mind to do autographs on the way in.

It was because Florida retards in the crowd were causing a scene by yelling "Gator Bait" at him, so he hustled on in to the show. Florida truly is Aggy.

http://www.newsok.com/article/3329570

TexasLidig8r
12/12/2008, 05:29 PM
Collier.. that's crap.

The VAST majority of posters on hornfans, orangebloods, barkingcarnival, burntorangenation... all are very respectful and complimentary of Bradford.

Many have said whereas they would love it if Colt won the Heisman, they could certainly understand if Bradford wins it because of the great year he's had.

Every fan base has idoits.

However, with regard to Bradford, you are not going to find the majority of Texas' fans who bash him.

And another thing.. what the hell are you doing going on to a rival's website and reading and posting anyway? Who in their right mind would do that? Oh... wait...

swardboy
12/12/2008, 05:35 PM
It was because Florida retards in the crowd were causing a scene by yelling "Gator Bait" at him, so he hustled on in to the show. Florida truly is Aggy.

http://www.newsok.com/article/3329570

From what I've seen on gator boards I can see that.....oh, wait....

Collier11
12/12/2008, 05:57 PM
Collier.. that's crap.

The VAST majority of posters on hornfans, orangebloods, barkingcarnival, burntorangenation... all are very respectful and complimentary of Bradford.

Many have said whereas they would love it if Colt won the Heisman, they could certainly understand if Bradford wins it because of the great year he's had.

Every fan base has idoits.

However, with regard to Bradford, you are not going to find the majority of Texas' fans who bash him.

And another thing.. what the hell are you doing going on to a rival's website and reading and posting anyway? Who in their right mind would do that? Oh... wait...

FWIW I dont post there, I just enjoy their misery at times ;)

Another thing, I didnt mean to imply that all UT fans are pathetic...just most. But seriously, my point was that when someone says something stupid over there it is rarely shot down. People seem to run with it more

SOONERxWife73
12/12/2008, 06:07 PM
still feeling "snubbed" i suppose. get over it texas whiny bags.

S008NER
12/13/2008, 09:37 PM
We took away their BCS title game and their Heisman coming in just behind OUr Sooners.This pretty much up for the RRR.

S008NER
12/13/2008, 09:40 PM
We took away their BCS title game and their Heisman coming in just behind OUr Sooners.This pretty much up for the RRR.

S008NER

S008NER