PDA

View Full Version : Reading posts on hornfans.com is like . . .

Jacie
12/11/2008, 07:44 PM
. . . sucking the venom out of a rattlesnake bite and forgetting to spit.

Partial Qualifier
12/11/2008, 08:08 PM
yep.... they're so lost in their rationalizations and contrived bravado, it'll be YEARS before this generation of Horn fans is back to a semblance of normalcy, psychologically speaking.

good times. :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/11/2008, 08:13 PM
. . . sucking the venom out of a rattlesnake bite and forgetting to spit.Yet, you continue to do it?

Bosley
12/11/2008, 08:17 PM
They have a thread called "Good things about OU"

I mean I have never seen a group of people with more of a complex then the **** that flys out of that board. Must suck to grow up believing you were born in the greatest patch of land since the garden of eden and have the little neighbor to the north own you in your first true love....football.

It will never be known as Texas to me, lets all be honest and call it what it really is. Mexas. Si.

MojoRisen
12/11/2008, 08:56 PM
The truth is they now have a little brother complex too OU... Even when they beat us they loose...

They can't seem to play consistent enough in the BIG 12 to win it - oh thats right they have one and a another over Nebraska with a 7-4 team..

This is great redemption to those *** clowns at the Anitole who were blasting the Uterus Fight Song after the game and pissing everyone off - drinking in the Hotel Lobby - act like you been there before. Clowns!

Harry Beanbag
12/11/2008, 08:56 PM
Yeah, they've totally lost all bearings to reality over this season. It's pathetic, heart breaking, and funny as hell all at the same time.

tommieharris91
12/11/2008, 09:12 PM
Reading posts on hornfans.com is like...
...getting herpes.

Harry Beanbag
12/12/2008, 07:12 AM
The funniest thing about the delirious and depraved mindset over there right now is that they think ESPN hates them.

SoonerNerd
12/12/2008, 07:53 AM
Their rage soothes my soul.

OUinFLA
12/12/2008, 08:18 AM
I quit going there. It's like standing on a fire ant hill. Not all those little critters are gonna bite you, but enough of them are to make you feel uncomfortable.
I have yet to see an OU poster not get personally ripped, even those who actually agreed they got hosed.
I have never seen so many "Wait until next year" comments since........ well, I guess since I last read orangepower.com