PDA

View Full Version : The Girl in the Watson's Commercial

Viking Kitten
12/11/2008, 06:02 PM
Annoys the living crap out of me.

Do you guys know who I'm talking about? She's kind of youngish and slutty looking. She's a little chunky and has on waaay too much eyeliner, and usually wears something strapless. Then she smiles all alluring-like at the camera, and shakes her shoulders rhythmically when she speaks. Like this:

All bar stools *rolls left shoulder to camera*
Now $299.95 *rolls right shoulder to camera*
Now at Watsons! *kind of shimmies*

It also annoys me that Watson's seems to sell primarily rec room equipment and she is always wearing diamonds and formal wear. I also get annoyed that Watson's doesn't really say who they are or what they sell in their commercials or on their web site, and I had to look it up.

Does anyone else want to punch the Watson's chick or is it just me? I really need to know the answer to this. TIA.

yermom
12/11/2008, 06:04 PM
she sounds hawt

TTIWWOP

Viking Kitten
12/11/2008, 06:08 PM
I couldn't find any. I looked. It's not that she's not cute, it's the way she shakes her shoulders around, like she's on stage in Vegas instead of selling pool tables and s**t. It p**ses me off, man.

SoonerJack
12/11/2008, 06:13 PM
V K She's like the owner's daughter or niece or something. Don't know her name but I think she lives in Indianapolis or something.

For what it's worth, my wife hates her as well.

KC//CRIMSON
12/11/2008, 06:14 PM
http://www.theindychannel.com/2006/0525/9271814_240X180.jpg

OUHOMER
12/11/2008, 06:17 PM
I guess I have never seen this commercial, but it sounds interesting.

Czar Soonerov
12/11/2008, 06:23 PM
$299 for a bar stool! WTF!?!

Viking Kitten
12/11/2008, 06:24 PM
V K She's like the owner's daughter or niece or something. Don't know her name but I think she lives in Indianapolis or something.

Yeah, I figured she had to be related to somebody. You see that a lot with local advertisers, (effing Diffee's, man) but Watson's is a multi-state chain so you'd expect them to use professionals. I'm glad to know somebody else is with me on this!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
12/11/2008, 06:24 PM
$299 for a bar stool! WTF!?!
You can have sexks on it.

Czar Soonerov
12/11/2008, 06:26 PM
she sounds hawt

TTIWWOP

I'd hit it

achiro
12/11/2008, 06:27 PM
Your description is from a womans point of view and most guys won't have a clue who you are talking about.

Try this, I don't know about chunky or eyeliner but she has lots of cleavage and her large round boobs bounce when she talks about HAWT tubs...:D

Viking Kitten
12/11/2008, 06:31 PM
Do you hit the mute button when commercials are on? Because her nasally, monotone voice sucks, too.

achiro
12/11/2008, 06:33 PM
Do you hit the mute button when commercials are on? Because her nasally, monotone voice sucks, too.

She talks?

bent rider
12/11/2008, 06:34 PM
I much prefer the young woman in Galleria commercials.

I assumed the Watson's woman was a wife/daughter/neice/cousin of someone in ownership.

achiro
12/11/2008, 06:38 PM
Wow...and maybe heh

7qwGHUGq0jM

olevetonahill
12/11/2008, 06:41 PM
I haven't seen her , But from yer description I think I agree with you
Hell ya Id Like to Punch it . :D

achiro
12/11/2008, 06:41 PM
I much prefer the young woman in Galleria commercials.

I assumed the Watson's woman was a wife/daughter/neice/cousin of someone in ownership.

It's not about preference, its about taking the opportunities that life give us to see cleavage. :D

Viking Kitten
12/11/2008, 06:42 PM
Why is the gay dude from Talk Soup rapping about the Watson's girl?

SoonerInKCMO
12/11/2008, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I figured she had to be related to somebody. You see that a lot with local advertisers, (effing Diffee's, man) but Watson's is a multi-state chain so you'd expect them to use professionals. I'm glad to know somebody else is with me on this!

It's a small chain that grew out of Indianapolis and she's been part of the advertising for a decade or so. She's done a bit of professional modeling back in the day - before she got married and chunky. She actually used to be pretty damn hot. When I first moved to KC in 2002, she was doing the commercials and looking pretty good.

def_lazer_fc
12/11/2008, 07:28 PM
(effing Diffee's, man)

i don't want to be the first to say it but those kids suck. while they both look weird, the youngest looks like an old man. and they both seem to be a little on the slow side

M
12/11/2008, 07:29 PM
Hopefully Richardson Homes will give that lispy girl the ax before she gets chunky and slutty.

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/11/2008, 07:39 PM
...(effing Diffee's, man)...

:mad:

And also:

Heh. (http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9271739/detail.html)

SoonerInKCMO
12/11/2008, 07:52 PM
Y'all should be ashamed of y'allselves.

Jennifer said she will never forget the cruelty of strangers that happened while she was pregnant. Watson's commercials didn't reveal right away in their commercials that Jennifer was expecting. She was filmed above her belly, but her face filled out.

"I was like, 'Dad, people are starting to wonder why … why I'm so big," Jennifer recalled.

Her weight gain triggered fat jokes and hateful e-mail.

"You know … people say some really rude things, and you just think, 'Wow, I just pray that my child is never rude to somebody like that," Jennifer said.

OUHOMER
12/11/2008, 08:08 PM
Y'all should be ashamed of y'allselves.

Well, she should not have tried to hide it. What do they expect folks to think... SHeeesh

Okla-homey
12/11/2008, 08:14 PM
I think she's somehow attractive. Kinda like my opinion of Tara Summers on Boston Legal. Can't put my finger on it, but there it is.

Viking Kitten
12/11/2008, 08:18 PM
Did you watch the video that was linked to the text version of her story? When they talk about her weight gain, soft and poignant piano music starts playing. Tee hee.

Okla-homey
12/11/2008, 08:46 PM
Did you watch the video that was linked to the text version of her story? When they talk about her weight gain, soft and poignant piano music starts playing. Tee hee.

VK,

You're a smart girl. Are you actually trying to say you find it perplexing why a gal with a full house above her waistline might be considered mesmerizing by the half of the human population that has a y chromosome? ;)

If that were not the case, the boob augmentation docs would have gone broke a long time ago.

If I were a gal, and had a prominent chestal region, I wouldn't own a button up blouse that had the top two buttons. I'd work 'em. That's cuz those puppies have a power over d00ds that is inexplicable and irresistable. Like nuclear weapons.

bluedogok
12/11/2008, 09:46 PM
She HAS to be better than Linda Soundtrak.......

BudSooner
12/11/2008, 10:08 PM
Noooooooooooo ****!:D

SoonerInKCMO
12/11/2008, 10:29 PM

Oh no you din't...

4n5_l7JcORA

bent rider
12/11/2008, 10:30 PM
:mad:

And also:

Heh. (http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9271739/detail.html)

Jennifer married Matt Foley in 2004, a man she calls her soul mate.

Does she live in a van down by the river?

SoonerInKCMO
12/11/2008, 10:34 PM
Hell to the yeah - Tall Paul:

aUuTEj7uHbM

setem
12/11/2008, 10:40 PM
She has some DSL's! She also has some kind of mental problems because people on the internets call her a fatty boom batty!

I would tap that like a keg full of strippers!

RacerX
12/12/2008, 12:07 AM
Hopefully Richardson Homes will give that lispy girl the ax before she gets chunky and slutty.

HELL YES!!!

I blame the diffee r-tards for the lispy girl getting air time!!!

"Honey, those boys are cute in those Diffee commercials, let's put our daughter in ours."

ARGH!!!!!

RacerX
12/12/2008, 12:09 AM
And the dude in the watson's commercial....his voice sounds like he has a hearing or speech impairment.

Viking Kitten
12/12/2008, 01:03 AM
VK,

You're a smart girl. Are you actually trying to say you find it perplexing why a gal with a full house above her waistline might be considered mesmerizing by the half of the human population that has a y chromosome? ;)

If that were not the case, the boob augmentation docs would have gone broke a long time ago.

If I were a gal, and had a prominent chestal region, I wouldn't own a button up blouse that had the top two buttons. I'd work 'em. That's cuz those puppies have a power over d00ds that is inexplicable and irresistable. Like nuclear weapons.

I have no problem with her carrying a little extra baggage. I have no problem with her working the boobage. What I object to is the artless and tacky way she does it. I'm afraid she's going to snap her neck the way she juts her head and shoulders around.

olevetonahill
12/12/2008, 01:08 AM
I have no problem with her carrying a little extra baggage. I have no problem with her working the boobage. What I object to is the artless and tacky way she does it. I'm afraid she's going to snap her neck the way she juts her head and shoulders around.

Then watch the Boobs and Not the neck .
Jes sayin ;)

OUDoc
12/12/2008, 11:14 AM
I think she's kinda hot.
I think VK is having "reverse Michael Phelps" syndrome. I never understood women's recent fascination with him, but this summer you guys all seemed to think he was hot. I couldn't see it. The same with her, I guess.

soonerbrat
12/12/2008, 11:39 AM
Annoys the living crap out of me.

Do you guys know who I'm talking about? She's kind of youngish and slutty looking. She's a little chunky and has on waaay too much eyeliner, and usually wears something strapless. Then she smiles all alluring-like at the camera, and shakes her shoulders rhythmically when she speaks. Like this:

All bar stools *rolls left shoulder to camera*
Now $299.95 *rolls right shoulder to camera*
Now at Watsons! *kind of shimmies*

It also annoys me that Watson's seems to sell primarily rec room equipment and she is always wearing diamonds and formal wear. I also get annoyed that Watson's doesn't really say who they are or what they sell in their commercials or on their web site, and I had to look it up.

Does anyone else want to punch the Watson's chick or is it just me? I really need to know the answer to this. TIA.

that's my sister :mad:

soonerbrat
12/12/2008, 11:41 AM
I think she's kinda hot.
I think VK is having "reverse Michael Phelps" syndrome. I never understood women's recent fascination with him, but this summer you guys all seemed to think he was hot. I couldn't see it. The same with her, I guess.

not me. his legs are too short for the rest of his body and he has a weird mouth

Scott D
12/12/2008, 12:01 PM
I think she's kinda hot.

that's just because they were checking out the package....SicEm vouched that the gay dudes were too.

proud gonzo
12/12/2008, 12:27 PM
I think she's kinda hot.
I think VK is having "reverse Michael Phelps" syndrome. I never understood women's recent fascination with him, but this summer you guys all seemed to think he was hot. I couldn't see it. The same with her, I guess.I was impressed by his swimming, but in terms of hotness I really don't understand why people were gaga over michael phelps and completely ignored Ryan Lochte.

Sooner_Bob
12/12/2008, 12:43 PM

:pop:

TheHumanAlphabet
12/12/2008, 12:52 PM
Heh, she married Matt Foley!! :eek:

Do they live in a van down by the river???

Viking Kitten
12/12/2008, 01:43 PM

[paulie walnuts]Your sistah's a hoor!![/paulie walnuts]

Viking Kitten
12/12/2008, 01:45 PM
I was impressed by his swimming, but in terms of hotness I really don't understand why people were gaga over michael phelps and completely ignored Ryan Lochte.

Phelps wasn't my cup of tea either. Ask me about Aussie swimmer Eamon Sullivan though. OMG. Mmmmm. Eamon.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5950413,00.jpg

OUDoc
12/12/2008, 01:57 PM
Don't change the subject!

We're talking about the slutty blond wit big bewbs!!!!

Viking Kitten
12/12/2008, 02:31 PM
I'm sorry Doc, did you say something? I find myself captivated by the sight of Eamon's nipples.

Boarder
12/12/2008, 02:48 PM
What would you call a male tramp stamp that's on his pec?

Viking Kitten
12/12/2008, 03:01 PM
A good place for my tongue?

proud gonzo
12/12/2008, 04:28 PM
Phelps wasn't my cup of tea either. Ask me about Aussie swimmer Eamon Sullivan though. OMG. Mmmmm. Eamon.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5950413,00.jpg

Eamon = tasty
Bacon = tasty

...coincidence?

Viking Kitten
12/12/2008, 04:38 PM
Move over bacon
Time for something meatier
Eamon's sizzlean

OUstud
12/12/2008, 05:08 PM
Heh, she married Matt Foley!! :eek:

Do they live in a van down by the river???

Beat me to it. You know what, I wish you'd just shut your big YAPPER!

:D

Viking Kitten
12/12/2008, 05:20 PM
:les: IT WAS A HAIKU, PPL!!!

85Sooner
12/12/2008, 06:23 PM

HEy HEy, The diffees are friends and as a family, respectable in every way.

Totally a model of the "American Family"

SoonerInKCMO
12/12/2008, 06:23 PM
Watson's Girl - Pre-Chunkiness (http://bp0.blogger.com/_JgxlJVcfLwE/RfCJCjG4VdI/AAAAAAAAABA/fS-VFcFFwsg/s1600-h/watsonsgirl.jpg)

Somewhat NSFW.

proud gonzo
12/12/2008, 08:07 PM
I find that photo scary.

StoopTroup
12/12/2008, 08:07 PM
I just hate when women treat us like mindless secs machines. It's so demeaning. :D

bri
12/13/2008, 12:04 PM
Watson's Girl - Pre-Chunkiness (http://bp0.blogger.com/_JgxlJVcfLwE/RfCJCjG4VdI/AAAAAAAAABA/fS-VFcFFwsg/s1600-h/watsonsgirl.jpg)

Somewhat NSFW.

Why is the Joker wearing lacy boy shorts and looking at me like that?

StormySooner-IN
12/13/2008, 12:32 PM

YES.

I don't see anyone else living here. You think it's bad there? Ha!

STFU. :gary:

;)

Ace
12/14/2008, 12:54 PM
I only like the full chunkiness version of that hawt hawt tail.

hgarmorer
12/14/2008, 09:21 PM