PDA

View Full Version : So it looks like I have a demo derby car....

royalfan5
12/10/2008, 09:05 PM
84 Crown Vic with a couple of spare 302's. I'm gonna paint it orange and black. It's going to be bitchin'.

olevetonahill
12/10/2008, 09:40 PM
84 Crown Vic with a couple of spare 302's. I'm gonna paint it orange and black. It's going to be bitchin'.

Pics ?
Put the Gas tank in the Back seat area . the Radiator somewhere besides the Front . Ya Can Splice the Hoses if ya need to .

royalfan5
12/10/2008, 09:51 PM
Pics ?
Put the Gas tank in the Back seat area . the Radiator somewhere besides the Front . Ya Can Splice the Hoses if ya need to .

No pics yet. I think it is still behind my friend's dad's machine shed. I feel that having a mech. engineer helping will go along way as well as Budweiser employee. I figure if the mech. engineer can build a V-8 powered golf cart we can put together a solid car. Plus free beer.

Veritas
12/10/2008, 10:04 PM
That. Is. AWESOME!

olevetonahill
12/10/2008, 10:09 PM
No pics yet. I think it is still behind my friend's dad's machine shed. I feel that having a mech. engineer helping will go along way as well as Budweiser employee. I figure if the mech. engineer can build a V-8 powered golf cart we can put together a solid car. Plus free beer.

A demo Derby car, If I remember right Has to be pretty much stock .

royalfan5
12/10/2008, 10:18 PM
A demo Derby car, If I remember right Has to be pretty much stock .

Yeah, but we are planning on stretching the stock part as far as we can.

olevetonahill
12/10/2008, 10:44 PM
Yeah, but we are planning on stretching the stock part as far as we can.

Good luck then .
Let me Know how that works out . Ok ?