PDA

View Full Version : I just wrote a letter to Santa

proud gonzo
12/9/2008, 10:52 AM
I always used to when I was a kid, and I thought "who says I can't?" So I did.

When I get home for Christmas, I think I might have to put on an OU shirt, go to the mall and get my picture taken with him... :D

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/9/2008, 10:58 AM
Dear Santa, I want a stripper under the tree wearing only a bow. I have been really nice this year!!! However, if I get this present, I will be real naughty next year! :eek:

NormanPride
12/9/2008, 11:48 AM
Cute, pg. :)

Dear Santa,

I think I've written you all of twice. I always figured you knew most of this stuff by magic, and I felt bad about wasting paper and your time reading my letters. I was an odd kid. Anyway, I'm old enough now that I can buy most of the things I need. Still, there are things best left to jolly old Saint Nick.

Santa, what I would like most of all this year is to pet a reindeer. I've never seen one in person, and they've always been one of my favorite holiday animals. The Easter Bunny is a punk and always let my dogs find my eggs first. Please don't let Dean shoot it, either, because that would make me sad.

Thanks,

NP

1890MilesToNorman
12/9/2008, 11:56 AM
Dear Santa,

I love the color of your suit, it reminds me of something near and dear to my heart! Below is my list for this year.

A winning lottery ticket.

If you bring me that I will take care of the rest.

1890MilesToNorthPole

:)

Boarder
12/9/2008, 12:40 PM
Dear Santa,

I'd like to have no more lives torn apart, wars would never start, and time would heal all hearts. And everyone would have a friend, and right would always win, and love would never end. THis is my grown up Christmas list.

Thanks

JohnnyMack
12/9/2008, 12:51 PM
**** that noise. I want strippers too.

oumartin
12/9/2008, 12:52 PM
There is no flippin' santa.

I witnessed my step father shoot him through our screen door when I was 8.

1890MilesToNorman
12/9/2008, 12:55 PM
There is no flippin' santa.

I witnessed my step father shoot him through our screen door when I was 8.

Did the Salvation Army file suit? :confused:

Frozen Sooner
12/9/2008, 12:55 PM
I always used to when I was a kid, and I thought "who says I can't?" So I did.

When I get home for Christmas, I think I might have to put on an OU shirt, go to the mall and get my picture taken with him... :D

If you want a fat man's lap to sit in, I'm sure there's any number of takers without having to go to the mall.

LilSooner
12/9/2008, 01:03 PM
If you want a fat man's lap to sit in, I'm sure there's any number of takers without having to go to the mall.

ROOM!

Frozen Sooner
12/9/2008, 01:05 PM
ROOM!

I didn't say mine.

And you're just jealous because nobody gives elves love.

LilSooner
12/9/2008, 01:12 PM
I'm not an elf! I'm a munchkin and don't you worry I get plenty o' lovin.

JohnnyMack
12/9/2008, 01:14 PM
And you're just jealous because nobody gives elves love.

What???
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/elf/will_ferrell/elf7.jpg

NYC Poke
12/9/2008, 02:27 PM
Dear Santa,

Get your hearing checked. I did NOT ask for a 12-inch pianist.

NYC Poke

LoyalFan
12/9/2008, 05:46 PM
Dear Santa, I want a stripper under the tree wearing only a bow. I have been really nice this year!!! However, if I get this present, I will be real naughty next year for at least 30 seconds at a time! :eek:

Improved, no charge.

SoonerStormchaser
12/9/2008, 06:49 PM
Dear Santa,
For the love of all that is Holy, can you talk with the big man upstairs to not keep proverbially kicking me in the balls every time my wife gets pregnant?
Plzkthnx!

~SSC

FirstandGoal
12/9/2008, 10:42 PM
This thread has inspired me to write my own letter to Santa.

If the state of Texas and the entire whorn fanbase has not fallen into a sinkhole by December 26th, I think we can assume either there is no Santa, or I was on the "naughty" list.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/10/2008, 08:24 AM
This thread has inspired me to write my own letter to Santa.

If the state of Texas and the entire whorn fanbase has not fallen into a sinkhole by December 26th, I think we can assume either there is no Santa, or I was on the "naughty" list.

Hey! Give me warning so I can get out first!! :mad:

crawfish
12/10/2008, 11:45 AM
Dear Santa, I want a stripper under the tree wearing only a bow. I have been really nice this year!!! However, if I get this present, I will be real naughty next year! :eek:

Dear Howzit,

I think I will have need of your services this year. Bring the bow.

Santa

crawfish
12/10/2008, 11:49 AM

Looking at this logically, shouldn't you ask for a CLOTHED stripper so you could get a show first? Why ask for a talent that you don't intend on using?

StoopTroup
12/10/2008, 02:48 PM
Dear Santa...

I'm bringing the Kids to see you Saturday. If you could try and cover everything on thier list this year...I'll not bother you for anything next year...unless your bringing me four BCS tickets....then I think I might have the rest covered.

BTW....the Cookies will be right out of the oven again this yeat and the milk is in the fridge with a cold glass as usual.

Thanks,

ST

PS: Sorry to hear about Mrs. Claus....you really ought to checkout that PG once you get her on your lap...slip her your digits. :D

IB4OU2
12/10/2008, 03:01 PM
Dear Santa,

Remember the Glock you gave me a few years back? Bring me everything on my list and theirs too.

Thanks,
PG

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/10/2008, 03:19 PM
Looking at this logically, shouldn't you ask for a CLOTHED stripper so you could get a show first? Why ask for a talent that you don't intend on using?

Oh, I plan on using some talents...maybe just not that one...so I am open...any hot chick under the tree in a bow!! :D