PDA

View Full Version : Ok Folks Ive been to Gatorcountry

olevetonahill
12/8/2008, 08:59 PM
Invited em to Come here and Talk Football. Show some Class , Or Ill neg ya to Bolivia :D
Course If they wanta talk Smack invite em to the Smack forum ;)

StoopTroup
12/8/2008, 09:01 PM
You are so smooth....:D

StormySooner-IN
12/8/2008, 09:10 PM
The Posse welcomes visitors....... :)

One way or another. :mad: :D

olevetonahill
12/8/2008, 09:11 PM
You are so smooth....:D

As Smoove as the OVJ ?;)

StoopTroup
12/8/2008, 09:12 PM
As Smoove as the OVJ ?;)

Even smoother....if that's possible.

Rogue
12/8/2008, 09:14 PM
Did you tell 'em about our home field advantage?

The benefit of the doubt will always rest with the Sooner Fan on this site.

olevetonahill
12/8/2008, 09:21 PM
Did you tell 'em about our home field advantage?

I didnt even Menton Our resident 2nd Looye In the A./F :D

olevetonahill
12/8/2008, 09:22 PM
My Bad , I meant 1st looey

StoopTroup
12/8/2008, 09:22 PM
We're 1 for 2 on Neutral Fields this year.

I think we've turned the corner. :D

http://schreckensart.homestead.com/files/tiger_rug_2_finished_04.gif

Rogue
12/8/2008, 09:27 PM
We're 1 for 2 on Neutral Fields this year.

Yeah, OU on neutral fields....
Play LSU in the Sugar Bowl (OK, that's an old one now)
Play Texas in Dallas
Play Mizzou in KC

olevetonahill
12/8/2008, 09:36 PM
Heres a Link to the Board I joined
http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=5

sooner2b09
12/8/2008, 10:30 PM
been over there too, nice people for the most part. Of course you see the SEC is amazing and Big XII plays no defense, but thats to be expected.

Wishboned
12/8/2008, 11:44 PM
I'm trying to be nice.

Trying to be a good rep for all Sooner fans.

But after reading some of that crap it's hard...

olevetonahill
12/8/2008, 11:48 PM
I'm trying to be nice.

Trying to be a good rep for all Sooner fans.

But after reading some of that crap it's hard...

Ive seen ya there bro. Just Be cool same as Id expect from them Here . Theres gonna be a certain amount of smack talked when your a Guest On the other teams Board .;)

olevetonahill
12/8/2008, 11:50 PM
been over there too, nice people for the most part. Of course you see the SEC is amazing and Big XII plays no defense, but thats to be expected.

I really Hope and Pray their team Buys into the smack that we Have NO D . And Sam Cant run .:D

Wishboned
12/8/2008, 11:53 PM
Ive seen ya there bro. Just Be cool same as Id expect from them Here . Theres gonna be a certain amount of smack talked when your a Guest On the other teams Board .;)

Yeah, I can do it.

And I don't hate Florida. We don't have a history with them. They're not Miami, or FSU, or USC.

I hope after January 8th I still don't have a reason to hate them. But I do hope I have reason to pity them.

Mr2Cents
12/9/2008, 12:10 AM
I really Hope and Pray their team Buys into the smack that we Have NO D . And Sam Cant run .:D

As long as OU thinks Florida is a finesse team and Tebow is just a converted linebacker who can't hit the side of a barn. ;)

olevetonahill
12/9/2008, 12:14 AM
As long as OU thinks Florida is a finesse team and Tebow is just a converted linebacker who can't hit the side of a barn. ;)

Ya sayin he throws Like Vince ? :eek: :D

BoulderSooner79
12/9/2008, 12:18 AM

They couldn't possibly be harder on our defense than the folks on this board, could they? That would border on criminal. :P

rainiersooner
12/9/2008, 12:40 AM
Yeah, wow that was some pretty vitriolic bile...but to be fair, cooler gator heads prevailed and told the rest of the guys on the board to pipe down. Bad apples in every crowd, I suppose.

SoonerPr8r
12/9/2008, 12:47 AM
it seems like a nice board I have been there a few times tryin to represent for the Sooners funny thing is all of the smack they are shootin out is the same tired stuff I have been hearing for years. I was hoping for some creativity ;)

OU-HSV
12/9/2008, 12:58 AM
Here's a very random comment.
This just popped into my mind when I read this thread title.
I don't know if this means anything or not. But I tried eating fried alligator for the first time Saturday...I completely wasn't even thinking about the fact that we may end up playing the Gators, and the fact that I was watching the SEC game while eating. It really wasn't too bad, a little tough, but not bad. I had a feeling of accomplishment because I tried eating something out of the ordinary, which I don't do too often. My wife and son ate some of it too. My son said it "smelled" like chicken,ha ha. Gotta love kids. Anyways, carry on.

olevetonahill
12/9/2008, 07:37 PM
Ive nevar tried Gator , Can you Buy it somewhere ?

OU-HSV
12/9/2008, 07:45 PM
Ive nevar tried Gator , Can you Buy it somewhere ?

Where we ate it is at the restaurant inside Bass Pro Shop in Broken Arrow. There was a wait to see Santa, so we were killing some time until it was my son's turn to see him.

http://www.fishcompany.com/locations_brokenarrow.aspx

olevetonahill
12/9/2008, 07:51 PM
Next time im up that way Im gonna have to try it .

OU-HSV
12/9/2008, 08:15 PM
Next time im up that way Im gonna have to try it .

It surprised me really, I thought it would have some awful taste to it. My only thing with it is some parts were a bit tough...but maybe those pieces were just cooked too long.
They serve it w/a honey mustard sauce, which was pretty good. My wife dipped hers and ranch and said it was better that way.

olevetonahill
12/9/2008, 08:29 PM
Hell Ive eaten about everything else I may as well try gator .