PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION GATOR FANS!

Frozen Sooner
12/8/2008, 08:27 PM
I have just banned one of your number. Do not be number two.

Florida is a fine football program, and I'm looking forward to our two teams meeting on the field to decide the national championship.

Please understand that you are a guest on our message board. While Florida does indeed have a fine football program, Oklahoma's football tradition and program are not to be mocked or disparaged on our message board-particularly considering that our overall program and tradition are superior to Florida's by any objective measure.

This is not the forum to post "Big XII suxzzz lolz! PWND!" Those forums can be found at www.ESPN.com.

If you wish to discuss the potential matchups, feel free to do so in a respectful fashion. You may get flamed anyhow, but that's the risk you take going on an opponent's message board. If anything gets out of line, feel free to use the report post button. DO NOT RESPOND IN KIND. The benefit of the doubt will always rest with the Sooner Fan on this site.

We have several traditions around here. One is the opposing coach thread. You'll find the "Urban Meyer..." thread already up. It's a joke. Treat it as such. There are also several inside jokes, many dating back almost a decade. If you see someone write something insanely silly, it's probably an inside joke. Or it may not be. We tend to write insanely silly stuff around here.

All I'm saying is kick back, relax, have fun. Stick around for a while. Heck, we still have one or two Alabama fans posting here from 2003.

Rhino
12/24/2008, 12:02 AM
Please understand that you are a guest on our message board. While Florida does indeed have a fine football program, Oklahoma's football tradition and program are not to be mocked or disparaged on our message board. This includes referring to OU as UO. It isn't cute or clever.

With every warning I hand out, the itchier my banning finger gets.