PDA

View Full Version : stay classy mizzou!

starclassic tama
12/8/2008, 03:16 PM
just wanted to make a thread about the mizzou fanbase. i have seen just about every other team's fanbase at OU games and i have never seen a more white trash bunch. F this, F that, these people are true scum of the earth. they had a lot to say until the game kicked off, and most of them were long gone by half time. cheering our injuries, they did it all. must be nice to be second rate human beings cheering for a second rate university. BOOMER

badger
12/8/2008, 03:24 PM
Hmm...

Proud to be a Sooner fan/Mizzou fans suck (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126562)

Our kickass weekend in KC! (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126462)

starclassic tama
12/8/2008, 03:33 PM
believe me it deserves as many threads as people want to make. those people were ridiculous.

badger
12/8/2008, 03:37 PM
I can get over it. We won by 41 points, after all. If that isn't enough, we won the Big 12 and got to the National Championship by beating them. If that isn't enough, Texas is relegated to the crappiest BCS bowl of them all, Sam Bradford will win the Heisman and he's only a (redshirt) sophomore!

:( And the board is already running slow.

starclassic tama
12/8/2008, 03:38 PM
says the one with 10k posts

OKLA21FAN
12/8/2008, 03:41 PM
says the one with 10k posts

making friends fast huh? :pop:

badger
12/8/2008, 03:42 PM
Determined to get the last word, eh? Fine. Bye.

IowaSooner26
12/8/2008, 03:43 PM
I'm going to have to agree whole heartedly with your original post. During the 3rd quarter some mizzery fan was yelling "f*** you bradford i hope you break your leg, i hope you break your al quida leg" AL QUIDA? seriously?

starclassic tama
12/8/2008, 03:46 PM
hahahaha nice. honestly by the end of the game it was more funny/sad. i didn't make it to the game last year and this is the first time i have encountered these winners. everytime they did their stupid MIZ ZOU chant i had to cover it up with THREE IN A ROW, THREE IN A ROW. then i realized these people probably thought i was referring to beating them three times in a row the past two years, but i was talking about three big 12 championships in a row. either way, we win!

C&CDean
12/8/2008, 04:03 PM
Stick it in one of the other threads. And for the record, nobody out trashes K-State fans when they're winning a few games. Nobody.