PDA

View Full Version : Mushbergers heisman vote

soonerboomer93
12/8/2008, 12:03 PM
Is up for grabs, he's letting the fans decide. Yes it's on Dan Patrick's site because he announced it was up for grab on Dan's radio show.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/

primetime43
12/8/2008, 12:09 PM
I just heard that and Sam was way behind in the poll. How chicken sh$$ is that on Musbergers part. Surely he'll make his own mind up. Dan Patrick is the biggest Tim Tebow homer in the country it almost makes me sick.

Jacie
12/8/2008, 12:09 PM
Sooner fans, you better step up to the plate now because OUr Sam is last in a three-way race at the moment . . .

All_Day_28
12/8/2008, 12:12 PM
Sooner fans, you better step up to the plate now because OUr Sam is last in a three-way race at the moment . . .

and according to espn our team is last in a 3-way race too behind Fla and Tx.

Jewstin
12/8/2008, 12:34 PM
What the ... in that article, it says there is some concern about how we don't travel well for bowls.

Uh, what? lol

SteelCitySooner
12/8/2008, 01:05 PM
Sammy is still in last place. He needs some help over there!

and btw, I don't mind the comments about how we don't travel well for bowl games. I hope they keep saying that kind of stuff for the the next month!

badger
12/8/2008, 01:13 PM
Apparently the fan OU sent him did not convince him enough :D

:P Seriously, those fans suck. If a pic hasn't been posted of them, it isn't even a fan really - you know how those "I'm an OU fan!" actually has some paper attached to the stick? Well, in the case of this fan, there is only a base to it (that says "Fantastic Sam" across the bottom) and the rest is cut out in favor of a Sammy profile/silhouette/whatever. On the back are some Sammy achievements... as well as extra glue dribble around the end of the stick to add to its aesthetic qualities :rolleyes: and that's it.

Like, couldn't we get a donor to sponsor a big ol' billboard in New York or something?

OUHOMER
12/8/2008, 01:22 PM
In this thread is a web site that has Sam behind by like 2 %. Hot Rod said he was behind by 10% before it was updated today
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126560

1890MilesToNorman
12/8/2008, 01:26 PM
These guys who measure intangibles over stats are amazing. Hey Brent, Man up and look at the numbers you prick!

SoonerinSouthlake
12/8/2008, 03:48 PM

...and in a 3 way tie..isnt it universal that you should pretend one of the participants insnt there and just focus on 2? ;)