PDA

View Full Version : Will OU ever be in a NC game that doesn't result in a BCS retool?

Jason White's Third Knee
12/8/2008, 11:18 AM
I mean holy crap. In 2000 Miami was freaked out. 2003 usc got a split title after waahhhhh. 2004 Auburn was freaked. Now texas...

Dear lord. Can a brother get a game without controversy?

boomersooner28
12/8/2008, 11:32 AM
No SHAT! I thought that the BCS has just been really really good to us over the years, but I think we have always deserved to be there it's just the fact that nobody wants us there that creates the controversy. We lose this game, and we may be banned from post-season play. :O

oupride
12/8/2008, 11:35 AM
ditto

KingBarry
12/8/2008, 11:38 AM
Isn't there controversy after pretty much all seasons, excepting when the only two undefeated teams left both meet in the BCS Championship?

Honestly, we had a pretty reasonable case to get in last year, but we just didn't push it.

OUHOMER
12/8/2008, 12:02 PM
What controversy? As far as the BCS I didn't know there was one.

Now, the Big 12 may have a controversy, texas may have a controversy.

But I thought the BCS was right on the mark :D

Pricetag
12/8/2008, 12:40 PM
The computers will be gone altogether after this year.

SteelCitySooner
12/8/2008, 12:42 PM
The beauty is, everytime they retool and add an "OU rule", it benefits us the next year. Ha!

jmikeh
12/8/2008, 01:16 PM
No SHAT! I thought that the BCS has just been really really good to us over the years, but I think we have always deserved to be there it's just the fact that nobody wants us there that creates the controversy. We lose this game, and we may be banned from post-season play. :O

We may end up losing to a very good Florida team. I hope we at least are competitive throughout the game. Don't get me wrong I think we can beat Fla by 10 or more but if we do lose at least we make it a game and show up.

I think this year is Bob's and nothing will stop the Sooners.

BOOMER!