PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be a Sooner fan/Mizzou fans suck

Sooner13
12/8/2008, 09:41 AM
Had to share this little tidbit from Saturday night with all of you. Upon entering Arrowhead and walking briskly to our seats so as not to miss kickoff, I must have bumped into some Mizzou ****** and spilled both of the beers he was carrying. I say must have because I didn't realize it had happened until this ****-for-brains was grabbing me from behind demanding I buy him another beer.

I just shrugged him off and continued on and this dude comes up and grabs me several more times. Well apparently the last time he comes up and takes a swing at me and the misses while my back is turned. (not sure how you miss someone with an intended sucker punch) I turned around and pushed the dude on his *** and before he could get up there were probably 8-10 of my fellow Sooners right there to get in his face and tell him to get the **** out of there.

Never have I been more proud to be a Sooner and i just want to say thanks to my fellow Sooners out there.

birddog
12/8/2008, 09:49 AM
you should have left him with some advice: when you are really drunk, always aim for the man in the middle.

IowaSooner26
12/8/2008, 11:56 AM
Sounds about like my trip. I was sitting in my seat waiting for the game to start when some lady fell face first down the stairs. Well lucky me she gets to sit right behind me. She ends up being passed out for basically the first one and a half quarters. Then with about 5 min to go in the half I'm sitting in my seat waiting for the game to resume when all I hear is "oh my god, oh my god" and someone tapping me on the back. Apparently she felt the need to blow chunks on me. Needless to say I was pretty pissed and all the mizzou fans said was she was fine until she got to the row. Needless to say I was thrilled when we scored again before the half and they all started filing out.

fadada1
12/8/2008, 12:01 PM
so there i was rushing back to my seat, when some guy bumps into me and spills my beer. instead of getting mad, i complimented him on his choice to schools and decided to join my lovely bride back at our fantastic seats. however, upon leaving, i noticed a large bee (obviously an ARCTIC bee - very rare, mind you) buzzing about this highly respectful Sooner fan's head. being the good natured fellow i am, i decided to swat said bothersome bee away from his location.

needless to say, i tripped and was pleasently greated by 8-10 other Sooner faithful.

oh, what a joyous night. just to see my beloved tigers playing in such a wonderful setting...

;) :D

Jason White's Third Knee
12/8/2008, 12:02 PM
Sounds about like my trip. I was sitting in my seat waiting for the game to start when some lady fell face first down the stairs. Well lucky me she gets to sit right behind me. She ends up being passed out for basically the first one and a half quarters. Then with about 5 min to go in the half I'm sitting in my seat waiting for the game to resume when all I hear is "oh my god, oh my god" and someone tapping me on the back. Apparently she felt the need to blow chunks on me. Needless to say I was pretty pissed and all the mizzou fans said was she was fine until she got to the row. Needless to say I was thrilled when we scored again before the half and they all started filing out.

So, did you **** her?

IowaSooner26
12/8/2008, 12:09 PM
So, did you **** her?

Hah! First I was there with my wife, second she was a tigger fan, and third she was ugly as sheet!

Soonerus
12/8/2008, 12:14 PM
Some dumb *** Mizzou fan was with a frizzy "fro" wig of black and yellow was walking through the OU area when somebody (not sure who) ripped the wig off of his head...he was pissed and it was hilarious...

Jason White's Third Knee
12/8/2008, 12:43 PM
Some dumb *** Mizzou fan was with a frizzy "fro" wig of black and yellow was walking through the OU area when somebody (not sure who) ripped the wig off of his head...he was pissed and it was hilarious...

Hmmm. Not diggin' that one.

^*\~><~/*^
12/8/2008, 12:57 PM
I posted this on another thread yesterday but I would like to repeat it on this thread.

I went to the restroom in section 119 after the first TD and there was a Mizery fan there puking in the pi$$ tank. He looked up at me pissing near his head and said "F**k You Sooner you F**king Looser". I pi$$ed at the top of the pi$$ tank so it would splash on his head.

Here he is with his head in the pi$$ tank and guys peeing on him and he is calling me a loser!

OUHOMER
12/8/2008, 01:03 PM
I posted this on another thread yesterday but I would like to repeat it on this thread.

I went to the restroom in section 119 after the first TD and there was a Mizery fan there puking in the pi$$ tank. He looked up at me pissing near his head and said "F**k You Sooner you F**king Looser". I pi$$ed at the top of the pi$$ tank so it would splash on his head.

Here he is with his head in the pi$$ tank and guys peeing on him and he is calling me a loser!

Good Job, but you should have turned to face him :D

picasso
12/8/2008, 01:16 PM

hey! I sat in front of that lady at the 2000 Texas game!

IowaSooner26
12/8/2008, 01:36 PM
hey! I sat in front of that lady at the 2000 Texas game!

Then I'm going to just say it is good mojo and run with it.

OUAlumni1990
12/8/2008, 01:48 PM

Sounds like he was pi$$ed off AND pi$$ed on. LOL

Sooner02
12/8/2008, 01:48 PM
It's nice to have plasmas and HD...and heating.

BermudaSooner
12/8/2008, 02:31 PM
It sure would have been difficult to buy the guy another beer seeing as how they didn't have beer for sale in the stadium.

Seamus
12/8/2008, 02:39 PM
Hah! First I was there with my wife, second she was a tigger fan, and third she was ugly as sheet!

Damn, bro -- at least get gacked by a hottie.

Sexy puke > ugly puke every time.

Did it look anything like ... ? :

http://beerbrains.mu.nu/archives/hotchickpuking.JPG

85Sooner
12/8/2008, 02:41 PM
They would not hve protected you if they knew you abused alcohol ;)

TMcGee86
12/8/2008, 02:47 PM

You call yourself "Iowa" Sooner and you dont even take her to the mens room and bang her in teh handicap stall??

You sir are a disgrace to your state. :D ;)

soonerboomer93
12/8/2008, 04:31 PM

you got the order wrong

who cares if she was a tigger fan, could have said "i'm gonna give it to you as rough as we're giving it to your team on the field"

HappyClappyMackBrown
12/8/2008, 04:41 PM
Had to share this little tidbit from Saturday night with all of you. Upon entering Arrowhead and walking briskly to our seats so as not to miss kickoff, I must have bumped into some Mizzou ****** and spilled both of the beers he was carrying. I say must have because I didn't realize it had happened until this ****-for-brains was grabbing me from behind demanding I buy him another beer.

I just shrugged him off and continued on and this dude comes up and grabs me several more times. Well apparently the last time he comes up and takes a swing at me and the misses while my back is turned. (not sure how you miss someone with an intended sucker punch) I turned around and pushed the dude on his *** and before he could get up there were probably 8-10 of my fellow Sooners right there to get in his face and tell him to get the **** out of there.

Never have I been more proud to be a Sooner and i just want to say thanks to my fellow Sooners out there.
LIES!!! Seeing how you couldn't buy any alcohol inside the stadium.....

OKLA21FAN
12/8/2008, 04:48 PM
LIES!!! Seeing how you couldn't buy any alcohol inside the stadium.....

:pop:

Knippz
12/8/2008, 04:59 PM
you should have left him with some advice: when you are really drunk, always aim for the man in the middle.

Drunk Mizzou guys always aim for men...if you know what I mean.

bluedogok
12/8/2008, 07:47 PM
It sure would have been difficult to buy the guy another beer seeing as how they didn't have beer for sale in the stadium.
Arrowhead is an OFF-Campus pro stadium, they sell beer there. They did at the OU-KU game at Arrowhead a few years ago and I believe I remember seeing it at The Alamodome last season.

We went to the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game, there was a guy (I would say early 30's) who could barely make it to his seat (we were in Section 3 about 5 rows up from the entry). They got there a few minutes before kickoff, he had his head in his lap and started unloading not one series into the game. Thank goodness he couldn't get his head up enough to blow on the row in front of him. A few minutes later the cops came and got him. He and his friends were gone after that. What a waste of time and money, by the time that I was that age I at least knew better.

More Mizzou funnies, they can't get any love in the San Antonio Business Journal promoting The Alamobowl game.

San Antonio Business Journal - Alamo Bowl to feature Missouri vs. Northwestern (http://sanantonio.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/stories/2008/12/08/daily2.html?surround=lfn&brthrs=1)
Monday, December 8, 2008 - 10:07 AM CST
by W. Scott Bailey

The University of Missouri and Northwestern University have accepted invitations to play in the 2008 Valero Alamo Bowl.

The match-up pits a pair of top-25 ranked teams that have both won nine games this season.

Missouri will arrive in San Antonio ranked No. 23 in the nation by USA Today. The Tigers finished with a 9-4 record, but they are coming off of a lopsided loss against Oklahoma in the Big 12 championship game.

Northwestern finished the regular season with a 9-3 record. The Wildcats are currently ranked 20th by USA Today.

“The Valero Alamo Bowl has a well-deserved reputation for high-scoring, competitive games that go down to the wire and deliver top ESPN ratings,” says Derrick Fox, president and CEO of the Valero Alamo Bowl. “This year’s game should be no different as Missouri and Northwestern are top-25 teams who will put up a lot of points as they battle for the their 10th win.”

Northwestern has made one appearance in the Alamo Bowl. This will be Missouri’s first Alamo Bowl appearance, but the Wildcats did play in the Alamodome in the 2007 Big 12 championship game, also against Oklahoma.

“We are excited to be playing such a quality game as the Valero Alamo Bowl,” says Missouri head coach Gary Pinkel.

“Going to a great city like San Antonio is a good reward for our team, which has worked very hard and done some great things this season,” Pinkel adds.

Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald says his Wildcats are anxious to return to the Alamo City.

“We’re extremely proud of our football team, which enjoyed one of the best regular seasons in Northwestern history,” Fitzgerald says. “We can’t wait to get to San Antonio.”

The 16th Alamo Bowl will be played on Monday, Dec. 29 at 7 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online at AlamoBowl.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 210-224-9600.

Tickets are also available at the Alamodome Southwest box office from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.

MichiganSooner
12/8/2008, 08:38 PM
Some Mizzou fan busted off our OU flags from the car.