PDA

View Full Version : My OU-Florida Bet

SbOrOiNaEnR
12/7/2008, 11:48 PM
First off, this is post #500 for me, so I wanted to make it count. I thought I'd share with you f'n hillbillies the bet I just made with the one guy I know that went to the University of Florida. I met him earlier this year at an awards ceremony for a national journalism competition we both won, and he's a solid guy. Below is the exact wording of the Facebook message I sent him:

Alright, so I've figured out what I'd like to do, to keep this fun, friendly, and in good spirits. There are two things I'd like to wager on this game:

1) Facebook Photo: For one week after the 2008 BCS National Championship game, the representative of the defeated school shall post as their Facebook profile picture an image of the representative of the victorious school's choosing and/or design. I've designed my image, and included a link to where you can find it online. All you have to do is save it to your computer, open it with whatever you would use to edit a simple JPEG, and insert the final score where the current X's are (higher number on the left, lower number on the right). If you like, I'll even send you an updated one with the final score, should Oklahoma win.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6908/mileslogojq6.jpg

2) Hat: I liked your hat idea, and am willing to put up the following: The representative of the defeated school shall buy a hat featuring the victorious school's logo/mascot/team name, etc., and wear it to the first home football game he attends in the 2009 season. It must remain on throughout the entire Gameday experience, no matter how much flak from his team's fans he takes for it. As proof that the terms of the bet were met, the representative of the defeated school will take a picture of himself wearing the victorious school's hat inside the defeated school's stadium (either Oklahoma Memorial Stadium or Ben Hill Griffin Stadium) on the day of the first home game he attends, preferably in front of some stadium landmark proving he was there (press box, scoreboard, etc.)

I hope you're interested. I think this'll be fun. Let me know what you'd want my picture to be if Florida wins.

BOOMER SOONER!

Brian

Your thoughts?

Knippz
12/7/2008, 11:52 PM
Good deal.

sooner2b09
12/8/2008, 12:32 AM
I like that hat idea alot