PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, fellas, and Boomer Sooner!!

TENBOLLS
12/7/2008, 11:36 PM
Congrats on winning the conference in remarkable fashion.

Now go wipe up the field with those gators.

Good luck from Lubbock.

Go Tech, and Boomer Sooner.

Knippz
12/7/2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks! Good luck in the Cotton Bowl. :) I may be there rooting Tech on.

Suppressor
12/7/2008, 11:40 PM
I don't know if our Sooners will be wiping the field with the gators, but I'm sure hoping for an impressive win.

That said, good luck to the Red Raiders too! I think they are definitely > Texas, so it's a shame they aren't playing tOSU. You can count on this Sooner fan cheering loudly with every touchdown that Tech scores in their bowl game!

OUinFLA
12/7/2008, 11:46 PM
what's the latest word on Graham?
how about Crabtree?

hope those two are ok.
good luck in the cotton

TENBOLLS
12/7/2008, 11:49 PM
I don't know if our Sooners will be wiping the field with the gators, but I'm sure hoping for an impressive win.

That said, good luck to the Red Raiders too! I think they are definitely > Texas, so it's a shame they aren't playing tOSU. You can count on this Sooner fan cheering loudly with every touchdown that Tech scores in their bowl game!

I think you guys roll them up like a cheap rug.

"High Octane" doesn't adequately describe your offense, and your defense ain't half bad either. I think the gators are in trouble.

They'd be 9-3 in the Big 12 South.

Plow them under.

TENBOLLS
12/7/2008, 11:59 PM
what's the latest word on Graham?
how about Crabtree?

hope those two are ok.
good luck in the cotton

Thanks, OUinFLA. We'll have our hands full with Ole Miss, but my fingers are crossed that we'll pull it off.

GH and MC are reported to be ready to play as early as they are needed. We'll need them both on 1/2/09.

SoonerMom2
12/8/2008, 12:00 AM
I am rooting for Tech in the Cotton Bowl. Coach Leach is the 'man' this week! Love his vote in the Coaches Poll -- way to stick it to Brown for dissing Tech by ignoring the Tech victory of TX.

I am rooting for Ohio State to whip the Horns in Fiesta and I haven't rooted for my home state in years but this year is different! After Mack's whining, hope he loses big!

A Sooner in Texas
12/8/2008, 12:04 AM
Congrats to the Red Raiders, too! We'll always have a soft spot for Coach Leach here and enjoy the hell out of him and Tech. Best of luck in the Cotton.

TENBOLLS
12/8/2008, 12:11 AM
Shorthorns are funny to watch this time of year!

:D :D :D :D :D

soonermeteor
12/8/2008, 03:06 AM
Tech has been high on my hated list since the 2005 debacle, but this season has changed my mind. Tech got the ultimate shaft, imo, with the BCS ignoring the "head to head" win over Texas. Tech went 11-1, has two legitimate heisman candidates, yet has to watch from the sidelines in the BCS. I will be rooting for you all in the Cotton Bowl and look forward to our matchup next year!

I will always remember and respect crabtree's epic touchdown.

Boomer.....
12/8/2008, 09:06 AM
Shorthorns are funny to watch this time of year!

:D :D :D :D :D

Aren't they always.

:D

Soonersince57
12/8/2008, 09:44 AM
Tech should be in the Fiesta Bowl . . . head-to-head, right?

A-M
12/8/2008, 09:54 AM
I do agree with everyone else on this subject. I will be yieling my head off for Tech to beat LSU and I do believe that they will do just that. I hate how most of the announcers on TV just dropped Tech out of the equation of the 3-way tie for the Big 12 South. Go Tech, show the nation that you are better then Texas a second time.

Widescreen
12/8/2008, 12:04 PM
Yep, if head-to-head is all that matter - and that's how it seems out of Austin - why didn't UT step aside and let TT play in the Fiesta? I guess the UT/TT game is their version of the GOWWDNS.

Bourbon St Sooner
12/8/2008, 12:09 PM
You can't be a Tech fan TB because there is no Texas Tech.

Sincerely,

ESPN and University of Crybabies at Austin

SOONERxWife73
12/8/2008, 12:42 PM
go tech!!!!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/8/2008, 01:31 PM
Good luck in the Cotton Bowl! I know we will be watching it and rooting for them big time!!! Thanks for the wishes too! By the way, if anyone has a BCS gripe, it is you guys!! You beat a team that is going to a BCS game. I think that deserves a banner being dragged by a plane! HAHA! Poor bastards in Austin!