12/7/2008, 09:47 PM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=168&f=1968&t=3555613

madillsoonerfan5353
12/7/2008, 09:56 PM
:gary:

Blues1
12/7/2008, 10:06 PM
THis is What They Are Saying about our Coach ----

I hope the Gators put up 70+ points that classless piece of $hit of a so called coach named bob stoops.
Reply | Quote

* DieAGator
* Ring of Honor
* Rating: 2.9/5 this site
* 13506 posts this site

Posted: Today 1:27 AM
Re: stoops is an idiot
He's anything but an idiot but he had to make sure there was no chance of Texas jumping them somehow. He might find that we have a real defense and he's not great in bowl games as it is.
Reply | Quote

* florida72
* Signee
* Rating: 2.8/5 this site
* 192 posts this site

Posted: Today 1:31 AM
RE: stoops is an idiot
Our defense will be the best he's faced this season.
Reply | Quote

* BigBadMudLizard
* [Scout Subscriber]
* 'Shop Nazi
* Rating: 3.4/5 this site
* 2541 posts this site

Posted: Today 1:33 AM
What did he do?

"You tell them Urban's coming, and hell's coming with him."
Reply | Quote

* joshnorris14
* [Scout Subscriber]
* All SEC
* Rating: 3.2/5 this site
* 3884 posts this site

Posted: Today 1:33 AM
I would appreciate it if you didn't call our former coach an idiot.

"To take from one because it is thought that his own industry has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association"
- Thomas Jefferson

Scott D
12/7/2008, 10:08 PM
considering how the gator fans tore into that guy, it's not really any sort of interesting read.

OUstud
12/7/2008, 10:14 PM
"I hope the Gators put up 70+ points that classless piece of $hit of a so called coach named bob stoops."

...says the fan whose coach calls timeouts late to prolong a beatdown of Georgia.

1890MilesToNorman
12/7/2008, 10:15 PM
Gators favored by 21 would suit me fine! I want as much pre-game trash talk as they can muster. Hell, I might join in to get the boyz fired up? :D

Scott D
12/7/2008, 10:20 PM
"I hope the Gators put up 70+ points that classless piece of $hit of a so called coach named bob stoops."

...says the fan whose coach calls timeouts late to prolong a beatdown of Georgia.

actually, the person who posted that goes by the handle of Hornfan59

Crucifax Autumn
12/7/2008, 10:21 PM
This should be a very fun month.

These a-holes are definitely gonna get run over by the Schooner.

1890MilesToNorman
12/7/2008, 10:30 PM
It doesn't matter any more what anyone says! Our destiny is in Bob and the boys hands. EXACTLY where we want to be. We should be dancing in the streets over this opportunity. Well there's snow on the ground so I will dance in my recliner.

StormySooner-IN
12/7/2008, 10:45 PM
It doesn't matter any more what anyone says! Our destiny is in Bob and the boys hands. EXACTLY where we want to be. We should be dancing in the streets over this opportunity. Well there's snow on the ground so I will dance in my recliner.

I agree on your two posts. I hope they mouth-up Florida for the next 31 days. I mean just talk them to no-end. It'll be the best 31-day stretch to put a screeching halt to ever.

:D

Knippz
12/8/2008, 12:46 AM
Good God, I was hoping to be able to have good, classy debate with the Florida guys on the boards, but these guys are as obnoxious as Texass. Even worse, these Texass(holes) are on their board too!

Well, to hell with them. We'll see 'em in a month.

Scott D
12/8/2008, 12:18 PM
really why should anyone be surprised about stuff on there?

Scout/Rivals boards are really only a step above ESPN boards for suckitude.

JLEW1818
12/8/2008, 12:25 PM
Do the Gators have another message board?

soonerboy
12/8/2008, 12:35 PM
Good God, I was hoping to be able to have good, classy debate with the Florida guys on the boards, but these guys are as obnoxious as Texass. Even worse, these Texass(holes) are on their board too!

Well, to hell with them. We'll see 'em in a month.

Everyone knows that:
If you wanna have a classy chat-Florida State
If you wanna have a classic banter with some rednecks: Florida
If you wanna get shot in the head with a 9: Miami

SOONERxWife73
12/8/2008, 12:35 PM
reminds me of the 2000 nc game, while fl st and miami were fighting over who should be in the game, OUr poor, dumb, sOOners were just expected to show up and get their arses kicked. well...we all know how that turned out. BOOMER.

8timechamps
12/8/2008, 01:32 PM
Back in '00, I was on a Florida State board (for the three weeks leading up to the game). To this day, it's been the best group of fans of any team we've ever played.

dcadare
12/8/2008, 03:20 PM
All our guys have to do is listen to the tExas
Political
Sports
Network, if that won't motivate them
nothing will !!!!!

badger
12/8/2008, 03:29 PM
Unless he was the equivalent of Chuck Long as their defensive coordinator (he wasn't, they won a championship) I don't see how this thread will continue.

We love Mike Leach, Mike Stoops, Mark Mangino, etc. We might poke fun at them when we play them or something, but we still love them like they're still Sooners. I wouldn't see Florida fans trashing a former coordinator as successful as Stoops... unless they still feel shunned from after firing Ron Zook :rolleyes:

Landthief 1972
12/8/2008, 04:33 PM
Ironically, this is the same group of inbreeders who came over here before both the Zook hire and the Meyer hire to inform us/gloat that Stoops was going to Florida, because "who wouldn't want to live in Florida?"

Now all of the sudden, he's a classless jerk who couldn't coach his way out of a jock strap.

Does Aggie logic run all the way down to Floriduh?

soonerboomer93
12/8/2008, 05:25 PM
the guy calling Stoops classless is a horn, the UF fans jumped all over him.

MikeInNorman
12/8/2008, 06:03 PM
You know, I thought those guys sounded awfully....., well, Aggy. I discounted that since there is no "State", or A&M" in their name. But what do you know, it looks like Florida is Aggy after all:

College of Agriculture and Life Science, http://cals.ufl.edu/

College of Veterinary Medicine, http://www.vetmed.ufl.edu/education/msphd/

I had no idea we had stumbled into a nest of Aggy sheephumpers. But it explains a lot.

nytehorn
12/8/2008, 08:13 PM
I have not had the reason to go a Florida St board, but glad to hear they have a good message board fan base. What board is that you were on? I had a good time in the past on Buckeyeplanet; a site for Ohio St. Their fans are very knowledgeable, and discuss x's and o's with an open mind. There are going to be flamers on every board, just a part of message boards. This is a damn good site also, and I have had better conversations on here than most any other board.

Okla-homey
12/8/2008, 09:00 PM
You know, I thought those guys sounded awfully....., well, Aggy. I discounted that since there is no "State", or A&M" in their name. But what do you know, it looks like Florida is Aggy after all:

College of Agriculture and Life Science, http://cals.ufl.edu/

College of Veterinary Medicine, http://www.vetmed.ufl.edu/education/msphd/

I had no idea we had stumbled into a nest of Aggy sheephumpers. But it explains a lot.

You just figurung this out? They are the Orange Flawda. Is there a non-aggie in the NCAA that has orange for a team color?

StoopTroup
12/8/2008, 09:05 PM
I have not had the reason to go a Florida St board, but glad to hear they have a good message board fan base. What board is that you were on? I had a good time in the past on Buckeyeplanet; a site for Ohio St. Their fans are very knowledgeable, and discuss x's and o's with an open mind. There are going to be flamers on every board, just a part of message boards. This is a damn good site also, and I have had better conversations on here than most any other board.

That's because weeze classy. :D

StoopTroup
12/8/2008, 09:10 PM
You just figurung this out? They are the Orange Flawda. Is there a non-aggie in the NCAA that has orange for a team color?

http://www.secsportsfan.com/images/tennessee_line_of_scrimmage.jpg

http://www.gangstyle.com/sportsapparel/i/ncaa/vanncaaorange.jpg

Veritas
12/8/2008, 09:12 PM
Florida fans should remember what happened to them last time they went up against a Big 8 team for the MNC.

Of course the ******* that Tommie Frazier ripped them is probably just about healed, so I could see how it may have slipped their minds. :D

Rogue
12/8/2008, 09:18 PM
OU vs Texas on the Gator message board. Gotta love it

Plus we have a Ute running around. Welcome everyone! Grab a cold one and enjoy the battles

**Edit** Forgot about the Notre Dame fans calling out Bama and all their MNC's This is some great ****!

Rogue
12/8/2008, 09:22 PM
Only a whorn fan would come to a Gator website and dog Stoops - Priceless! :D

Veritas...this is a great Sooner team, but it's no '95 Nebraska.
I'd put up maybe the '75 or '86 Sooners against that Husker team, but that's about it. Best college team ever.

PalmBeachSooner
12/8/2008, 09:28 PM
the guy calling Stoops classless is a horn, the UF fans jumped all over him.

I swear we have the dumbest people on this board. I lived in Florida for many years and have been to almost as many Gator games as I have OU games and there is no doubt that the overwhelming majority of Gator fans have the ultimate respect for Bob Stoops, but you can't blame them for believing their coach and their team are invincible. We fell no different about our coach and our team.

Okla-homey
12/8/2008, 10:05 PM

Tennessee is aggie. Tennessee is a one biggy state.

redhawk49
12/8/2008, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I0K-ymOTS4

Scott D
12/8/2008, 10:13 PM

yeah that was a great post in that thread. The only question is how long will the Gators there want to listen to the pissing and moaning that Horns are doing, as if some internet campaign of slander is going to change that which has already been decided by the BCS.

MikeInNorman
12/9/2008, 10:30 AM

True dat. Aggy is as Aggy wears.

O-town Gator
12/9/2008, 11:30 AM
I swear we have the dumbest people on this board. I lived in Florida for many years and have been to almost as many Gator games as I have OU games and there is no doubt that the overwhelming majority of Gator fans have the ultimate respect for Bob Stoops, but you can't blame them for believing their coach and their team are invincible. We fell no different about our coach and our team.

Agreed about Gator fans and their respect for Stoops; and yes, after three years of Ron Zook, Urban Meyer has been phenomenal as far as what he's achieved during his four years at UF so far - right now Gator Nation is feeling pretty good!

Sooner in Tampa
12/9/2008, 11:44 AM
Freakin sexaT fans going to Gator boards to plead their case!!!

They are as pathetic as it comes!!!

sexaT SUCKS !!!!!

Partial Qualifier
12/9/2008, 11:46 AM
Back in '00, I was on a Florida State board (for the three weeks leading up to the game). To this day, it's been the best group of fans of any team we've ever played.

me too -- warchant.com. Fun smack and great football talk.

cpayan
12/9/2008, 12:40 PM
really why should anyone be surprised about stuff on there?

Scout/Rivals boards are really only a step above ESPN boards for suckitude.

Yea. If I were you guys, looking for a Gator board to look at, I'd check out http://forums.gatorsports.com ... the forums for the Gainesville Sun. DEFINITELY head and shoulders over anything from Rivals or Scout.

AtlantaGatorLee
12/9/2008, 04:04 PM
Did y'all read the thread before going off on Gator fans? It was started by a Longhorn who was told to shut up and stop crying by the majority of Gator Fans.

birddog
12/9/2008, 04:09 PM
Did y'all read the thread before going off on Gator fans? It was started by a Longhorn who was told to shut up and stop crying by the majority of Gator Fans.

i'm not surprised, they're everywhere. they have an uncanny knack for sticking their noses in other peoples' business.

tnraider1
12/9/2008, 04:21 PM

http://www.gangstyle.com/sportsapparel/i/ncaa/vanncaaorange.jpg

UT East fans are just as bad as UT West fans. Don't fool yourself. But lucky for me, they aren't saying **** this year. God, I love watching them suffer.

Partial Qualifier
12/9/2008, 04:27 PM

hmmm well that would explain...

Horn fans auto-banned from Florida football site:

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5827768&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

bunch of lil coward bastards I hope we put 80 on them now.

:D

O-town Gator
12/9/2008, 04:40 PM
yeah that was a great post in that thread. The only question is how long will the Gators there want to listen to the pissing and moaning that Horns are doing, as if some internet campaign of slander is going to change that which has already been decided by the BCS.

If we could put up with Michigan fans crying over spilled milk back in 2006 after they wanted the rematch with Ohio State and felt that they were snubbed by the BCS when we were selected to go to the NC game, we can deal with the Longhorn fans doing the same thing this year.

GPANDFF
12/9/2008, 05:38 PM

The knee jerk on this site was of "Plaxico Burresian" proportions. There are alot of "Harris Smiths" needing care here.

Pretty obvious if you read the thread that UT fan hijacked your forum.

Scott D
12/9/2008, 08:44 PM
If we could put up with Michigan fans crying over spilled milk back in 2006 after they wanted the rematch with Ohio State and felt that they were snubbed by the BCS when we were selected to go to the NC game, we can deal with the Longhorn fans doing the same thing this year.

Believe you me, as pretentious as Michigan fans can be (and believe me I know, I married into a Wolverine family), they have nothing on Longhorns.