PDA

View Full Version : From the "That's News to Me" Department . . .

Jacie
12/7/2008, 09:27 PM
Found this on Bucknuts in a thread about running up the score:

Pula_86
Varsity Join Date: Dec 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, you haven't heard. Oklahoma does not have to play by any rules. Lose in the past four games, we'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Lose to Texas, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm sick of all the allowances being made for Oklahoma. The Sooners and Irish are the only two programs that are consistently given the benefit of the doubt when they have not earned it.

A Sooner in Texas
12/7/2008, 09:48 PM
Are they playing Texas in the Tostitos Whine Bowl? And who do I root for?????

A Sooner in Texas
12/7/2008, 09:59 PM
nm...double post.

mfosterftw
12/7/2008, 10:09 PM
When do we have an open slot on the schedule so that we can stomp the holy crap out of them? :D

OUstud
12/7/2008, 10:09 PM
Found this on Bucknuts in a thread about running up the score:

Pula_86
Varsity Join Date: Dec 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, you haven't heard. Oklahoma does not have to play by any rules. Lose in the past four games, we'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Lose to Texas, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm sick of all the allowances being made for Oklahoma. The Sooners and Irish are the only two programs that are consistently given the benefit of the doubt when they have not earned it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't their last Heisman winner paid $$$?

Scott D
12/7/2008, 10:11 PM
When do we have an open slot on the schedule so that we can stomp the holy crap out of them? :D

they're on the schedule in 3 or 4 years.

sooner518
12/7/2008, 10:13 PM
I wasnt aware that we had lost in the last 4 games...........

Crucifax Autumn
12/7/2008, 10:14 PM
Christ...More crybabies.

Okla-homey
12/7/2008, 10:21 PM
Scru them and their sweatervest wearing coach! May their whole dang rust-belt state go broke when GM is eventually led out of its stall, taken behind the barn and put down with a bullet to the head.

stoopified
12/7/2008, 10:40 PM
Scru them and their sweatervest wearing coach! May their whole dang rust-belt state go broke when GM is eventually led out of its stall, taken behind the barn and put down with a bullet to the head.Quit holding back and tell me what you REALLY think. :D

cheezyq
12/7/2008, 10:48 PM
So, isn't a buckeye just a body part you remove from a deer when you've shot it and plan on mounting it on your wall?

Dio
12/7/2008, 11:21 PM
buckeye = browneye

bri
12/8/2008, 12:06 AM
THE Ohio State University talking any sort of trash about our recent bowl struggles is mildly ironic.

And I'm now officially rooting for "meteor strike" in the Fiesta Bowl.

sooneron
12/8/2008, 12:09 AM
2nd biggest POS fanbase in the ncaa.
Why would you want to go on their site? I hope you took a shower afterwards.

heh

dLpEzChLMjw&feature=related

Ground_Attack
12/8/2008, 12:13 AM
like tOSU was one of the 2 best teams in the past 2 years? the irony is over the top

boomersooner28
12/8/2008, 02:59 AM
Dude. The Ohio St. fan base is the most rude, agonistic, low-class organization in America....well, ok right there with LSU. A couple of years ago, I was in Tulsa at the Fox and Hound where the SOONER Club meets to watch games and the place was full of Sooner fans waiting for OUr game. There were a couple of tables full of Browneye fans watching their respective game when it got really crowded I proceeded to the back side of the room where they keep extra chairs, as we needed one more. As I pick up the chair (it was nowhere near any other table, sitting all alone) this female Browneye fan starts going off on me! "Thats our f**king chair you gooner, you Sooners think you own the place, blah blah blah!" I looked for her husband/boyfriend so we could settle this real quickly, but when there was no dude to confront I proceeded to take the chair anyhow. She finally shut up but damn....she was just looking for a fight. Too bad my wife wasn't with me. :D

SoonerBorn68
12/8/2008, 03:19 AM
THE Ohio State University talking any sort of trash about our recent bowl struggles is mildly ironic.

I was rooting for God to open up the Earth & swallow the entire stadium in the 2006 Rose Bowl. :D

pott_2
12/8/2008, 03:34 AM
Scru them and their sweatervest wearing coach! May their whole dang rust-belt state go broke when GM is eventually led out of its stall, taken behind the barn and put down with a bullet to the head.
Dam homey. You hate you some sweater vests....

Soonersince57
12/8/2008, 11:40 AM

:D :D :D :D :D

Scott D
12/8/2008, 12:20 PM
So, isn't a buckeye just a body part you remove from a deer when you've shot it and plan on mounting it on your wall?

of all ironies, it's a poisonous nut.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/8/2008, 12:33 PM
of all ironies, it's a poisonous nut.

Hey, I got a couple of those!

Seriously, tOSU has no wiggle room here at all. I don't mind their fans near as much as the Mich fans. One fool on the message boards spewing all of the crap that his daddy used to say before getting hammered and beating the crap out of him means little.