PDA

View Full Version : From a Husker Fan

huskermark07
12/7/2008, 09:16 PM
OK Sooners it is now time to go hang 60+ on the Gaters like we did when we had our chance at them.

BOOMER SOONER:D :D :D

ouwapiti
12/7/2008, 09:31 PM
nothing would be finer and then maybe mark may and herbie would quit riding their jocks.........

soonerspudman
12/7/2008, 10:09 PM
Thanks Husker Fan, good to see you guys on your way back from the dark side. Let's meet in the CCG next year like it oughtta be.

GottaHavePride
12/7/2008, 10:30 PM
Yeah, I've had enough of Mizzou.

huskermark07
12/7/2008, 11:01 PM
Thanks Husker Fan, good to see you guys on your way back from the dark side. Let's meet in the CCG next year like it oughtta be.

It might not be next year, but I want the NU vs OU every year for all the marbles(sp)

SoonerObsession
12/7/2008, 11:07 PM
That Nebraska team may be the best team ever. Tommy Frazier was so fun to watch when he wasn't playing against the Sooners. We may have had more points this year than that Nebraska team, but they had 2nd and 3rd teamers in the 3rd quarter. Not taking anything away from OU, but I borrowed the tape from a Nebraska fan of that Neb/Florida game last year. It's easy to forget how good they were until you see the game again. Florida looked unbeatable and Nebraska just manhandled them.

huskermark07
12/7/2008, 11:18 PM
That Nebraska team may be the best team ever. Tommy Frazier was so fun to watch when he wasn't playing against the Sooners. We may have had more points this year than that Nebraska team, but they had 2nd and 3rd teamers in the 3rd quarter. Not taking anything away from OU, but I borrowed the tape from a Nebraska fan of that Neb/Florida game last year. It's easy to forget how good they were until you see the game again. Florida looked unbeatable and Nebraska just manhandled them.

OU can do to them what we did:) KEEP THE FAITH you can score at will:)

SOONERxWife73
12/8/2008, 01:07 PM
yeh we can. then i want thanksgiving OU vs Ne every year...like in the old days. god, thanksgiving just hasn't been a holiday since the old big 8 days.

PalmBeachSooner
12/8/2008, 01:40 PM
If we can turn in a defensive performance like the Husker defense did then I have no doubts we could hang 60+ on them.