PDA

View Full Version : Muschamp to Auburn?

soonergirlNeugene
12/7/2008, 08:48 PM
These rumors are getting really loud. Is it wrong to think it would be hilarious for Texass to lose their future head coach the same weekend they find out that you can't whine your way into a national championship? (unless you're USuC)

DrZaius
12/7/2008, 08:50 PM
That would be real Sooner Magic!

OUinFLA
12/7/2008, 08:50 PM
I think Muschamp would be a good coach at Auburn.
I hear there is some bad feelings though.
but, I don't know between whom the bad feelings were.

With Tuberville gone, maybe it is not an issue.

cherrylimeade
12/7/2008, 09:12 PM
You can dream but Boom is staying in Austin.

Sooner in Tampa
12/7/2008, 09:16 PM
Auburn is set to interview Turner Gill according to the 4 letter network.

Boomer Mooner
12/7/2008, 09:39 PM
Muschamp would crazy to take that job. Then again he could be finished at Auburn before Mack retires.

Sooner in Tampa
12/7/2008, 09:41 PM
Auburn is a crappy job...they are like a chick who thinks she is a 10 but really a 6!!

Sooner_75
12/7/2008, 09:46 PM
I am not sure why the horns are so set on keeping him. Why not let him display his head coaching skills? 'Aren't they Texas? can't they hire a coach from anywhere? Not sure his defense was that great anyways. Chizik will be available for DC again soon.

Sooner_75
12/7/2008, 09:51 PM
I am not sure why the horns are so set on keeping him. Why not let him display his head coaching skills? 'Aren't they Texas? can't they hire a coach from anywhere? Not sure his defense was that great anyways. Chizik will be available for DC again soon.

nytehorn
12/7/2008, 09:59 PM
Yeah, we should just let Muschamp go. Mike Stoops will be available. ;)

Crucifax Autumn
12/7/2008, 10:34 PM
Wow...he must be sick of whiners if he's considering it. Of course, going to Auburn isn't gonna remove him from whining entirely.

Boomer Mooner
12/8/2008, 10:17 AM

When they beat us he got an instant rep in whorn land. He had a great opportunity to exploit a young player in a big game when Box came in. I would have done it too, but that wouldn't make me a defensive genious (and I'm not).

badger
12/8/2008, 10:24 AM
This, after the BCS last night...
http://i34.tinypic.com/9ay0i1.jpg

SoonerAtKU
12/8/2008, 11:11 AM
When they beat us he got an instant rep in whorn land. He had a great opportunity to exploit a young player in a big game when Box came in. I would have done it too, but that wouldn't make me a defensive genious (and I'm not).

Muschamp is the DC, he had nothing to do with the offense exploiting a weakness. That was Greg Davis in his best coaching decision since "Let Vince do whatever he wants".