PDA

View Full Version : Bowl Selections =

DrZaius
12/7/2008, 08:46 PM
JOKE!

I have no love for Boise State but to go undefeated and get a Dec 23rd bowl is ridiculous.

DrZaius
12/7/2008, 09:01 PM
While a South Carolina gets a New Years game... They were horrible at football this year

SelmaBamaFan
12/7/2008, 09:04 PM
BRING ON THE UTES!!!! errrr wtf is a Ute?

lexsooner
12/7/2008, 09:12 PM
Got back from dinner with a friend and saw ND is going to a bowl in Hawaii. I feel like vomiting. What, to reward the team and staff for sheer mediocrity and underachieving? I think they need to change the rules to require teams have winning seasons to be bowl eligible. Even mediocre Kentucky is going to a bowl. Nobody here in Lexington feels they deserve to go anywhere.

bluedogok
12/7/2008, 09:16 PM
Here is the entire bowl lost on ESPN.

ESPN.com - 2008-09 Bowl schedule (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3444571)

SoonerBacker
12/7/2008, 09:17 PM

The Utes were the Indian tribe that inhabited that area.
Hope The Tide Rolls right over them.

OUbench
12/7/2008, 09:24 PM
I didn't see anyone going to the Toilet Bowl on the list. Hum :confused:

aurorasooner
ESPiN's Selection Show is nothing more than a Tebow BJ. It's worse than their Pony boy BJ the last several weeks. I love it. It reminds me a lot of the 2000 ESPiN BJ of Weiner. It may not be a bad thing if Tebow wins it. T. Marshall's quote comes to mind.

SelmaBamaFan
NO! You guys hoped we'd roll over Florida... so that means you gotta hate on us against the Utes! (And yes im superstitious... a lil)

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/7/2008, 09:33 PM
ESPin spent about 10 minutes interviewing urban myer, then another 10 mins interviewing tebone.

they have since moved on to the lesser bowls... guess how long they intervied Bob and Sam for? yup, thats right, 0!

didn't even have either of them on ( maybe later, but doesn't look like it)

they were asking tebone what seperates him and sam bradford, why he thinks he is great and tried to force him to say who he is going to vote for.

they spent a good three minutes asking urban myer why tebone is sooo great.

this entire show is a florida knob job.

and you know what? i love it. let them talk all this shat and leave us out of the discussions...with their little inuendos and stuff.. we tend to play really well when no one gives us a chance!

here's hoping that ESPiN invited stoops to come on and he truned them down.
this all coming as the talking heads are talking up a split nat. championship between OU/texsux if we both win.

i hope they all cry like little bit**es after we stomp the gay-ters, and tOSU beats the whorns.

BOOMER!

Hot Rod
12/7/2008, 09:38 PM

I think remember seeing something about them on "My Cousin Vinny"

SelmaBamaFan
12/7/2008, 09:40 PM
heh

salth2o
12/7/2008, 10:27 PM
ESPin spent about 10 minutes interviewing urban myer, then another 10 mins interviewing tebone.

they have since moved on to the lesser bowls... guess how long they intervied Bob and Sam for? yup, thats right, 0!

didn't even have either of them on ( maybe later, but doesn't look like it)

they were asking tebone what seperates him and sam bradford, why he thinks he is great and tried to force him to say who he is going to vote for.

they spent a good three minutes asking urban myer why tebone is sooo great.

this entire show is a florida knob job.

and you know what? i love it. let them talk all this shat and leave us out of the discussions...with their little inuendos and stuff.. we tend to play really well when no one gives us a chance!

here's hoping that ESPiN invited stoops to come on and he truned them down.
this all coming as the talking heads are talking up a split nat. championship between OU/texsux if we both win.

i hope they all cry like little bit**es after we stomp the gay-ters, and tOSU beats the whorns.

BOOMER!

Kind of reminds me of a few years back when Weinke and Co were getting lots of love. I'll gladly take National Championship over a 2nd place Heisman finish any day.