PDA

View Full Version : Moose Boogers Gay?

OklaUalum
12/7/2008, 08:05 PM
During the game, I'm sure you all heard Brent commenting on the size of our offensive line. When the camera had a shot of them in the lineup, he made the comment of their size by their rear ends. I think he specifically said something along the lines of "look at those rear ends..."
Did old Moose boogers come out of the closet during our game????

SoonerObsession
12/7/2008, 08:12 PM
You telling me you never looked at our offensive line and said, "dang! Those are some big butts!"? If he said, "Well...look at those butts! They must work out!", then maybe I'd be suspicious. :)

ouwapiti
12/7/2008, 08:29 PM
have you ever noticed that brent 'mouseburger' doesnt wear a wedding ring???///coupled with the fact that he doesnt know how to pronounce 'beyonce' correctly.......i'm thinking he may be a 'packer'

GottaHavePride
12/7/2008, 08:42 PM
By bowl season someone will jump back from a commercial early and you'll hear Musburger singing "I LIKE! BIG! BUTTS and I do not lie!"

RedstickSooner
12/7/2008, 09:12 PM
You telling me you never looked at our offensive line and said, "dang! Those are some big butts!"? If he said, "Well...look at those butts! They must work out!", then maybe I'd be suspicious. :)

It was gay as hell. I don't see how anyone who heard it could not have drawn the conclusion that mussburger is, at least, a little curious on some level.

It was not a simple matter of, "Damn, those some big, fat asses!"

My wife and I looked at each other when he said it, going, "Surely he didn't just do that?"

sidewinder517
12/7/2008, 09:20 PM
pillow biter. ;)

ouwapiti
12/7/2008, 09:28 PM
rump ranger

aurorasooner
12/7/2008, 09:33 PM
Tushberger.

Dan Thompson
12/7/2008, 09:33 PM
I don't think much of it, unless, he retires to Laguna Beach, CA.

Dan Thompson
12/7/2008, 09:40 PM
I don't think much of it, unless, he retires to Laguna Beach, CA.