PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Demarco?

Bosley
12/7/2008, 07:50 PM
Kind of surprised his absence hasn't been talked about more?

Any word?

sooner518
12/7/2008, 08:01 PM
hes fine. bruised knee and after the game, he said he would be fine in a couple days. there are other threads around on it.

GottaHavePride
12/7/2008, 09:07 PM
Yeah, only reason he stayed out, from what I heard, is that it kind of twinged a nerve - sort of like hitting your funny bone REALLY DAMN HARD. So he should be fine in a few days, but it would have hurt like hell trying to run on it during the game.

goingoneight
12/7/2008, 09:39 PM
He was aggravated because everyone this past week was all giddy about how he was supposedly looking awesome... before the game he was one of the most excitable leaders out there and he went down before he had a chance to really take off. In other words, he was charged and ready for a big game and he had a knee injury scare on the opening KOR that could have spelled not only no BIG 12 Championship for him, but out for another season. he was back to being happy and excited after it was over, reassuring Lisa Salters he's okay, just a bruise and he'll be back to practice in a couple of days.

stoopified
12/7/2008, 10:49 PM
I missed Demarco BUT I was really proud of Madu.I was worried about ball security with him because this was his first extensive pt in the heat of battle.He did great.

OUJAY
12/7/2008, 11:03 PM
Madu is a great back and would start at many Big 12 schools, including Texas.

GottaHavePride
12/7/2008, 11:05 PM
Madu is a great back and would start at many Big 12 schools, including Texas.

Dude, Colt freaking McCoy is their leading rusher. Any Texas fan not lying through his teeth would chew off his own left nut for a running back as good as Madu.

nighttrain12
12/8/2008, 01:25 AM
NewsOK.com says he'll be ready for the bowl game in Miami.