PDA

View Full Version : God I love being a SOONER!!!!

soonerborn45
12/7/2008, 03:54 PM
So I strolled on over to hornfans earlier today and I gotta tell ya it is without a doubt the funniest things I have ever read. First of all for them to say that the Bob father is classless is just funny. When their own coach got on national TV and complained about a system that he knew about the entire time. Second of all for them to say that we ran up the score by throwing bombs in the 4th just kills me. If I recall didn't we score on a 40 yard run by our third team running back? Last but not least for them to say that they are going to score 70 points everygame, HA that is just a knee slapper if I've ever heard one. When Chase Daniel's boyfriend Colt McCoy goes pro and so does his hermaphridite (SP) roommate then lets see just how good the ol Longhorns will be. I personally think that Mack is going to have to go back to Vince Young and give him a good butt squeezing and beg him to change his name and get plastic surgery to change his face and have him come back another year for Saxet to be as good as they were this year. Hey Hornfans we'll send ya a postcard from MIAMI!!!!