PDA

View Full Version : Congrats UT! They're #1...

Veritas
12/7/2008, 02:04 PM
...on my personal list of most hated teams. And boy, did, they ever have an uphill battle.

They had to beat out Colorado, whose fan base is so boorish that an entire section of their stadium was kicked out of the NU/CU game a few years back.

They had to top Notre Dame, a program so nauseating that they had to hire a head coach whose physical appearance is just as repulsive.

How did they make this leap? Well, basically by being the biggest bunch of pathetic sad-sack sour-grape crybabies that I can recall in my lifetime. I mean, what kind of loser toolboxes fly not one but two banners over other teams games. What program issues a press release whining about the results of a three-way tie were it was guaranteed that all three teams would be treated with a measure of unfairness?

So here's a big **** YOU to the University of Texas Longhorns. You're a pathetic representation of a fanbase and a program, and I hate myself for rooting for you against USC. I wish you had lost that game, you entitled bunch of candyasses.

tigepilot
12/7/2008, 02:12 PM
I don't much care for USC either but I'll never understand why a lot of Sooners felt compelled to root for Tejas in that game... but then I live with these freaks so I already knew about 'em.

Jacie
12/7/2008, 02:24 PM
After OUr loss to Texas I have been trying really hard to start respecting them, the team and fans. Sadly, since the OU/Tech game they have acted like major ***-clowns, embarrassing not just themselves but their school and by association, the entire state of Texas. My whole respect campaign will have to quietly go away because . . .

Texas fans = crybabies

A Sooner in Texas
12/7/2008, 02:30 PM
They're still tied with the Miami fans from the mid-80s for #1 on my list. If they went head to head, Miami would probably beat them 45-35.

MamaMia
12/7/2008, 02:34 PM
Excellence!

josh09
I agree, this past regular season took the cake.

Desert Sapper
I'm still not sorry I wanted Texas to beat USC. That arrogant gathering of butt pirates needed to go down, and Texas was the only team left to do it before Leinart graduated.

That being said, the pathetic and incessant whining and moaning about a three-way tie not being considered a two-way tie by the Big XII is beyond jacktastic. Texas is definitely at the top of my hate list and has been for a long time.

JLEW1818
12/7/2008, 02:37 PM
bout gave me a heart attack

SoonerEmpire
12/7/2008, 02:40 PM
They're still tied with the Miami fans from the mid-80s for #1 on my list. If they went head to head, Miami would probably beat them 45-35.

Spek!

insuranceman_22
12/7/2008, 02:47 PM
I don't know if I hate them yet, but they are def. the most annoying group. It's sort of like a slow kid in school that really gets on your nerves, but just doesn't get the whole scope of what's going on. I actually still have a little bit of sadness for them.....but it's closing in on hatred.

The wife & I were in Dallas yesterday doing a little Christmas shopping and of course we were sporting crimson & cream (the 2 daughters had on #14 jersey's too boot) and a UT fan comes up to us and just says, "Do you know what Sooners are? They're cheaters." To which my 9 yr. old daughter said, "and we going to play for the Championship and Texas isn't" (She's played travel softball & understand's it pretty well).

I couldn't have been prouder of her!

Boomer Sooner!

stoopified
12/7/2008, 02:48 PM
UT is still a distant second to ND on my list.

tbl
12/7/2008, 03:45 PM
I still don't understand how any Sooner can hate any other team more than Texas. It just doesn't make sense to me. Always have, and always will be my most hated team/fanbase. That's not to say I don't have friends that are whorns, but as a whole I cannot stand the program or its fanbase.

badger
12/7/2008, 03:59 PM
Attn Texas:

Even though you like to construct crystal football trophies for yourself for championships that didn't issue crystal footballs...

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/tex/graphics/trophyroom_530.jpg

Please keep in mind that the AP does not issue a crystal football. It issues this:

http://www.rsowens.com/images/upload/items/large/C_AP%20ChampFootball.jpg

So please prepare accordingly, because we all know you have no intentions of owning up to your loss or your future loss to Ohio State/Boise State (is there any chance of Boise going? No! tee hee smurf turf) and have already constructed your 2008 National Championship trophy holder.

http://www.collegefootballfansite.com/images/photos/2423.jpg
If you're into saving money, which we know UT athletics is not, this replica only costs $100 :P

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/7/2008, 04:10 PM
I live among them....THEY SUCK!

SoonerObsession
12/7/2008, 04:50 PM
I'm afraid next year's Red River Shootout might actually turn into a violent event. OU/Texas fans have stepped up the hatred to a whole new level. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling someone is going to go postal next year. I used to laugh when I heard people call UT the tea-sippers. That is the perfect label to give them. Their sense of entitlement is mind-boggling. We deserve this because "We're Texas". I'm so glad I do not have any Texas fans in my circles, because it would be very difficult to have to listen to their elitist attitudes all the time.

Jacie
12/7/2008, 06:11 PM
I don't know if I hate them yet, but they are def. the most annoying group. It's sort of like a slow kid in school that really gets on your nerves, but just doesn't get the whole scope of what's going on. I actually still have a little bit of sadness for them.....but it's closing in on hatred.

The wife & I were in Dallas yesterday doing a little Christmas shopping and of course we were sporting crimson & cream (the 2 daughters had on #14 jersey's too boot) and a UT fan comes up to us and just says, "Do you know what Sooners are? They're cheaters." To which my 9 yr. old daughter said, "and we going to play for the Championship and Texas isn't" (She's played travel softball & understand's it pretty well).

I couldn't have been prouder of her!

Boomer Sooner!

That is about as lowlife as a person can get, going up to a family and spewing the venom as if they were posting anonymously on a message board.

Texas fans = crybabies