PDA

View Full Version : Iglesius

East Coast Bias
12/7/2008, 11:53 AM
I know everyone has stepped up over the past few weeks, but I cannot believe the level of play from Iglesius. On third downs, making the catches, not dropping the ball, catching in traffic, and just keeping our drives moving in every game. Its like he has glue pots for hands... Unbelievable execution at crunch time.

IronSooner
12/7/2008, 11:56 AM
The guy's automatic on 3rd downs. Comes up big every time. And still seems to not get the credit he deserves. Heckuva player

Flagstaffsooner
12/7/2008, 12:13 PM
You nailed it. 3rd down goto guy.

oumartin
12/7/2008, 12:16 PM
been my favorite receiver since Clayton.

just wonder why he never smiles.

CatfishSooner
12/7/2008, 12:18 PM
that call against him after a TD was BS...

SoonerEmpire
12/7/2008, 01:55 PM
Iggy had a great game. I'm glad he stepped it up since Manny was struggling.

OU-HSV
12/7/2008, 02:05 PM
I know everyone has stepped up over the past few weeks, but I cannot believe the level of play from Iglesius. On third downs, making the catches, not dropping the ball, catching in traffic, and just keeping our drives moving in every game. Its like he has glue pots for hands... Unbelievable execution at crunch time.
Geeze, you could've at least spelled his name correctly. :D ;)
But I agree I have noticed less dropped balls from him. He seems to have turned his game up a notch lately. Although he's always been a very productive player.

CaliBornSoonerBred
12/7/2008, 02:16 PM
Completely agree Juaquin has stepped up tremendously. Another question is what's happened to Manny? I understand the injury but if he's hurt, let him heal. He had 2 or 3 drops last night and Chaney has been VERY good filling in. I just hope Manny is completely healthy for the MNC because OUr depth on Offense has been one of OUr biggest assets. I love this month off, gives OUr D time to heal and get a little depth back on the D line and hopefully a healthy Box. Box REALLY impressed me once he turned it on and settled down.