PDA

View Full Version : Tebow wants to play vs. Big 12 South defenses

stoopified
12/7/2008, 10:18 AM
Right after the SEC CCG Tebow wasasked about the Heisman and his standing and vote.His reply- I appreciate what Harrell,McCoy and Bradford have done this year BUT I would like to play vs. the Big 12 South defenses.

Well Timmy,you are about to get your wish.Apparently he doesn't remember the old adage:BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR,YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT.

Flagstaffsooner
12/7/2008, 10:23 AM
Slobbersnot the little puke.

Jack T.
12/7/2008, 10:24 AM
The question is, does his *defense* want to play against BigXII South offenses?

1890MilesToNorman
12/7/2008, 10:30 AM
The question is, does his *defense* want to play against BigXII South offenses?

I don't think he thought of that destiny? :D

okienole3
12/7/2008, 10:42 AM
Uh oh....

stoopified
12/7/2008, 01:05 PM
The question is, does his *defense* want to play against BigXII South offenses?Exactly.

Don't get me wrong I think Tebow is an outstanding QB but so are McCoy.Harrell,Ganz,Robinson,Reising,etc. .McCoy and Robinson also can both run and pass so sorry Tim but we have seen your type before.Tebow will have some sucess no doubt in the NC game BUT McCoy,Lewis,Alexander,Holmes,Farnks and the guys AREN't going to wet their pants over you and your trophy.

SoonerEmpire
12/7/2008, 01:31 PM
Can you say: Locker room material?! ;)

MojoRisen
12/7/2008, 01:35 PM
I think we can prepare for their option attack... We are strong up the middle with Granger and get great pressure with Taylor and Mccoy.

I wonder who has to play tebow on the scout team for the next 3-4 weeks??? If Eldridge wasn't a starter I would have him running the option...

We should super pad someone with enough nutz and hammer the guy...

adoniijahsooner
12/7/2008, 01:39 PM
I think we can prepare for their option attack... We are strong up the middle with Granger and get great pressure with Taylor and Mccoy.

I wonder who has to play tebow on the scout team for the next 3-4 weeks??? If Eldridge wasn't a starter I would have him running the option...

We should super pad someone with enough nutz and hammer the guy...

Matt Clapp or Mike Balogun

SoonerEmpire
12/7/2008, 01:39 PM
Whatever works just so long as Stoops keeps our defensive players away from any Burlington Coat Factory's during the bowl trip. :D

MojoRisen
12/7/2008, 01:43 PM
Hopefully they all learned a lesson from that episode...

Matt Clapp - yeah... !!!

Sooner47
12/7/2008, 01:51 PM
The Big 12 has five QBs that are better passers than Tebow and OUr defense faced four of them. I doubt that Tebow's prowess as a passer will keep our defense up at night worrying about it. He is a good runner but, again, our defense has faced two running QBs that are at least as good, if not better, than Tebow (McCoy and Robinson).

I just don't see much to get scared about with Florida's offense given the quality of offenses we've already faced this year. And I guarantee you that Florida's defense has not faced an offense this year that is even close to OU in its ability to score points and stretch a defense.