PDA

View Full Version : Texas Should Cede Fiesta Bowl Berth to Tech

SoonerBacker
12/7/2008, 09:53 AM
OK, The media a$$hats are still talking up the head-to-head crap and claiming that the Whonrs are getting screwed in the BCS. The Whorns are STILL arguing that they should have played in the CCG and the BCSCG because of the head-to-head results. I wonder if they will now prove to the world that they are a "classy" program and stay true to their convictions.

If all of those arguments are good to go, then perhaps the Whorns will just cede their Fiesta Bowl berth to the Texas Tech Red Raiders. After all, the Raiders beat them during the regular season in a head-to-head matchup.

The hypocrisy of the Whorn program, fan base, and the media never cease to amaze me.

Of course, perhaps this will all be settled when the final BCS rankings come out today. Maybe the Whorns will end up in Miami, too. Then we can hang 60 on them and shut them the F up! I doubt it, but maybe.........

1890MilesToNorman
12/7/2008, 09:56 AM
Goose Gander stuff right there, I like it!

Horns, take the high road and let Tech go have a Fiesta! :P

TheHumanAlphabet
12/7/2008, 09:57 AM
Mack should announce that they will go to the third place bowl since they lost the head to head to Tehc.

stoopified
12/7/2008, 10:02 AM
HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD!!!

instigator
12/7/2008, 10:11 AM
But Tech isn't in the discussion!!!

Turd_Ferguson
12/7/2008, 10:16 AM
HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD HEAD TO HEAD!!!That made my head hurt.

Flagstaffsooner
12/7/2008, 10:26 AM
The thought of texassans coming into my state makes my colon hurt.

BigTip
12/7/2008, 10:33 AM
The thread title made me laugh!

badger
12/7/2008, 11:04 AM
We didn't cede our Big 12 berth to Texas, so no reason why they can't experience how crappy the Fiesta Bowl is first-hand and then see where we're coming from when we tell everyone how crappy it is.

the_ouskull
12/7/2008, 11:15 AM
If Tejas had BEATEN Tech, they surely wouldn't want to ignore them the way that they seem to want to ignore them now. "We beat the number blah-blah-blah team on their home field, and blah-blah-blah," etc...

When you take care of business, you play. We lost a game. We got it back because Tejas couldn't close things out. Tough break. There's always FUBU.

the_ouskull

Funky G
12/7/2008, 11:26 AM
Tech beat them head to head, Tech should go to Fiesta, and be ranked ahead of Texas..but there's not enough Kleenex in Austin for that one..

AlbqSooner
12/7/2008, 11:40 AM
This carp has gotten so bad that if some cutie offered to give me head I might turn her down.

Nahhhhhhhhhhh.

SoonerEmpire
12/7/2008, 01:36 PM
If head to head is really what should be counted, perhaps it should be Texas Tech vs Ole Miss for the NC. Stupid whorns! :rolleyes:

Jacie
12/7/2008, 02:00 PM
Hell, if they really had any consience they'd cede all of Texas south of the Colorado River back to Mexico but that would make Austin just another seedy border town . . .