PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou Sports Talk Radio

StoopTroup
12/7/2008, 05:05 AM
I'm sitting in the car at Arrowhead listening to this guy take calls about the game...I think it's around 4 or 5 pm at that point.

This guy calls in a says that Mizzou should concentrate on Sam's hand. The "Professional" announcer says..."Well...only to aggravate it...we wouldn't want to permanently injure it. Just enough to push this one texas' way and post us a W".

With that they go on about the Chase and Colt Lovefest and how Colt is giving Chase the magic he'll need to spoil our shot at the National Championship and how Colt has a "Front Row" seat for Chase at the MNC to watch Colt win the big one for Chase. I swear...when I saw this on TV later...I thought they were going to tongue kiss each other on National TV if Chase pulled the upset off tonight.

I could go on about the before and after Sports Radio guys in the KC AM Radio channels....I think the one I heard Post Game was around 670 AM.

It was some of the worst crap I think I've ever heard about another Big XII Team...especially one that is on their way to play for the MNC. Florida will wipe them. Nothing positive like "We wish them the best...they have had a really great season".

The whining for texas continues and is so bad that I really wish they'd just pack up their crap and head for another Conference.

F'em!

MarylandSooner
12/7/2008, 07:53 AM
We are at the top and when you are at the top every one wants to knock you down a notch. We are just better than everyone else and they can't stand it, so the bad mouthing will continue for at least another month.

OUinFLA
12/7/2008, 08:12 AM
"Heavy hangs the head that wears the crown" - Anon.

"Bull****" - Stroker Ace

stoopified
12/7/2008, 10:05 AM
All I heard was Missou fans was WWAAAAAWWAAAAAWWAAA

IronHorseSooner
12/7/2008, 10:16 AM
Heck, Mizzou is so bad that when they have two coaching staffs helping them (including UTerus), they still can't beat us! Priceless! I hope Bo wipes them off the map next year. Oh, wait, Mizzou will lose almost everybody next year. KU and Nebbish will pwn them next year.

tulsaoilerfan
12/7/2008, 10:34 AM
Hope Mizzou enjoys their trip back to mediocrity:D

SoonerEmpire
12/7/2008, 02:06 PM
When did they ever leave Mediocrity Land?