PDA

View Full Version : so...ESPN's McShay feels

mOUse
12/7/2008, 01:36 AM
OU and florida are the two strongest teams in the country, BUT UT beat OU and should still go. So THIS YEAR he doesnt want the two best teams to play, but I'm willing to bet that next year he doesn't add a BUT to the end of the sentence. Maybe he's got money on UF and wants to protect his bet by leaving the other best team out.:rolleyes:

birddog
12/7/2008, 01:57 AM
he also said mccoy should win the heisman because he beat bradford head-to-head.

misplaced_sooner
12/7/2008, 02:32 AM
Why does he want Ole Miss to play Texas??? Wierd...

En_Fuego
12/7/2008, 03:38 AM
bla bla bla

SoonerNerd
12/7/2008, 03:42 AM
I haven't seen it yet, but was he wearing a burnt orange tie?

kangsta
12/7/2008, 03:46 AM
Texas is better than OU.

BoulderSooner79
12/7/2008, 03:53 AM
Texas is better than OU.

Kool - then you guys should have on problems against tOSU in the Fiesta bowl. I'll be pullin' for ya.

SoonerChik
12/7/2008, 04:00 AM
I just think it is funny how we have 3 teams that tied for the top. Yes, UT beat OU thanks to their refs playing the game, BUT, apparently, UT forgets, Tech beat them! How the hell can you leave out the 3rd team?? You cannot play the "head to head" battle for the simple fact that it is just a cirlce.
UT beat OU, Tech BEAT UT, and OU stomped the **** out of Tech. You cannot say Texas derserves to go. Im sorry. I am tired of hearing all these ppl say that OU doesnt deserve to go. I would LOVE to see another head to head match with OU and UT with a SPLIT refs (1/2 from Texas and 1/2 from Oklahoma).
The game unfortunantly has gone too much of a political BS. :(

But OU beat Mizzou and so we are heading to the championship.... that is all that matters is the end results.

birddog
12/7/2008, 07:01 AM
I just think it is funny how we have 3 teams that tied for the top. Yes, UT beat OU thanks to their refs playing the game, BUT, apparently, UT forgets, Tech beat them! How the hell can you leave out the 3rd team?? You cannot play the "head to head" battle for the simple fact that it is just a cirlce.
UT beat OU, Tech BEAT UT, and OU stomped the **** out of Tech. You cannot say Texas derserves to go. Im sorry. I am tired of hearing all these ppl say that OU doesnt deserve to go. I would LOVE to see another head to head match with OU and UT with a SPLIT refs (1/2 from Texas and 1/2 from Oklahoma).
The game unfortunantly has gone too much of a political BS. :(

But OU beat Mizzou and so we are heading to the championship.... that is all that matters is the end results.

welcome. stick around for a crazy month ahead.