PDA

View Full Version : Horns' "classy" crap

Funky G
12/7/2008, 12:47 AM
Many Horns on hornfans are bitching about us running up the score. Have they forgotten the 70 they put on Colorado? They seem to forget anything that isn't what they want to whine about now..

SoonerBorn68
12/7/2008, 12:51 AM
To kinda quote Billy Tubbs, If you don't want to get beat that bad, get better.

noobalicious
12/7/2008, 12:53 AM
hahahahahaha HILARIOUS

I forgot about that too, but that's an excellent point

Jacie
12/7/2008, 12:55 AM
Many Horns on hornfans are bitching about us running up the score. Have they forgotten the 70 they put on Colorado? They seem to forget anything that isn't what they want to whine about now..

Yeah, and all they could say that night was how hard Mack tried to keep the score down.

Texas fans = crybabies

SoonerBacker
12/7/2008, 12:56 AM
1.) We were shooting for an NCAA record. You're telling me that the Whorns wouldn't do the same under those circumstances?

2.) As Stoops pointed out in his post game comments, after those a$$hats in the media and Austin badmouthed us all week, saying we didn't belong in the CCG, we had something to prove.

3.) F*@K the Whorns!

IronSooner
12/7/2008, 12:56 AM
UT's been running it up for years. We just did it better this year than they have. Go Ohio St

utex74
12/7/2008, 01:00 AM

Mack pulled Vince Young with 10 minutes to go in the THIRD quarter in that game. If your second and third string continues to score, that is one thing. Keeping the starters in to try to embarrass people is another.

And Colt and the starters were benched this year with 11 minutes to go in the Missouri game, up 49-17. All you need is a win. Once that is assured, why play the starters?

soonerinabilene
12/7/2008, 01:05 AM
Mack pulled Vince Young with 10 minutes to go in the THIRD quarter in that game. If your second and third string continues to score, that is one thing. Keeping the starters in to try to embarrass people is another.

And Colt and the starters were benched this year with 11 minutes to go in the Missouri game, up 49-17. All you need is a win. Once that is assured, why play the starters?

Its not our job to stop our offense. Its the other teams defense.

bringit
12/7/2008, 01:06 AM
The "classy" whine is their last grasp of air for a season that will eat at them for the rest of their pathetic lives. Besides, who gives a F what they think.

RGCC
12/7/2008, 01:06 AM
Just noticed while perusing (reviewing....for all the OK educated people) the OK roster. The the team should change it's helmet decal to OUT meaning Oklahoma University of Texass, seems like they would not be able to field a team unless it was for those hated nasty arrogant Texassin's.....for crying out loud you should thank the sweet Lord each and every night when you hit your knees that the Texas Legislature does not ever pass a bill outlawing athletes from Texas to leave the state to play football in another state. You guys would not have anything to brag about but the OKie City Thunder, oh but wait their star player is from the state of Texas although via the state of NC so that should give you some comfort.

LOL

bringit
12/7/2008, 01:08 AM
Just noticed while perusing (reviewing....for all the OK educated people) the OK roster. The the team should change it's helmet decal to OUT meaning Oklahoma University of Texass, seems like they would not be able to field a team unless it was for those hated nasty arrogant Texassin's.....for crying out loud you should thank the sweet Lord each and every night when you hit your knees that the Texas Legislature does not ever pass a bill outlawing athletes from Texas to leave the state to play football in another state. You guys would not have anything to brag about but the OKie City Thunder, oh but wait their star player is from the state of Texas although via the state of NC so that should give you some comfort.

LOL

Sucks to be you dude. Another Big XII trophy for the Sooners :P

The Remnant
12/7/2008, 01:08 AM
RGCC. Envy is a terrible thing.

tm250
12/7/2008, 01:11 AM

LOL

OKLAHOMA SOONERS 2008 BIG 12 CHAMPIONS

SanDiegoSoonerGal
12/7/2008, 01:11 AM
Point #1. Sam Bradford is from Oklahoma City.

Point #2. **** off, dip ****.

Funky G
12/7/2008, 01:12 AM
Have them amend that rule to keep your illegals and we'll call it even.

GottaHavePride
12/7/2008, 01:14 AM

LOL

You, sir, are a pedantic ***. Texas has a population of 23.5 million. Oklahoma has a population of 3.5 million.

OU - whether you choose to admit it or not - is one of THE premiere football programs in the country. There are only 3 college football programs in Texas that can come close to OU's pedigree, and with scholarship limits, it's asinine (sorry, STUPID for you Texas educated people) to suggest that Texas schools could take every last bit of Texas talent on their rosters.

Wishboned
12/7/2008, 01:16 AM

LOL

Go fly a banner from a plane.

GottaHavePride
12/7/2008, 01:21 AM
Say goodbye to RGCC, everyone.

On further consideration, all THREE of his posts featured the "Oh ho ho! You Oklahoma simpletons cannot possibly understand the large words I am using, despite the fact that my grammar is horrendous!"

BANNED.

SoonerBacker
12/7/2008, 01:26 AM

LOL

And perhaps you Whorns should change the name of your stadium so that it is not named for a former SOONER player, and Native Oklahoman! You see, it took an Oklahoman to go down there and teach Whorns how to play the game.

Now, go cry with your fellow Whorns!

birddog
12/7/2008, 01:26 AM
texas fans are funny. they embarrass themselves without any prodding.

SoonerMom2
12/7/2008, 01:27 AM

LOL

Thanks for reminding me why I am so happy our family moved to Norman from Texas and our kids graduated from OU. If TX is so good a recruiting TX players how come everyone keeps saying that McCoy is so good even with no good receivers. Makes your recruiting kinds of suck with statements like that by the media.

Some Texas players come to Oklahoma because they want to play for a classy coach not a whiner. We also don't need a plane with a banner as we take care of business on the field.

TX fans coming on here to talk smack is hilarious! You all going to fly a plane over the National Championship game as well? I am so happy we moved to OKLAHOMA when they closed Kelly AFB.

SCOUT
12/7/2008, 01:29 AM

Chris Brown and Mossis Madu are our 2nd and 3rd string running backs.

GottaHavePride
12/7/2008, 01:38 AM
And perhaps you Whorns should change the name of your stadium so that it is not named for a former SOONER player, and Native Oklahoman! You see, it took an Oklahoman to go down there and teach Whorns how to play the game.

Now, go cry with your fellow Whorns!

That's about the only option he's got at this point.

soonerhubs
12/7/2008, 01:59 AM
Let the sore losers have their meltdown over there. I have to say everytime I go over there I get more and more annoyed at the stupidity. Logic and coherent thought are no where to be found. It's been my experience that its better to leave that **** alone.

Leroy Lizard
12/7/2008, 02:00 AM
Just noticed while perusing (reviewing....for all the OK educated people) the OK roster. The the team should change it's helmet decal to OUT meaning Oklahoma University of Texass, seems like they would not be able to field a team unless it was for those hated nasty arrogant Texassin's.....for crying out loud you should thank the sweet Lord each and every night when you hit your knees that the Texas Legislature does not ever pass a bill outlawing athletes from Texas to leave the state to play football in another state.

Uhhhh, that would be unconstitutional, dood.

SoonerBorn68
12/7/2008, 02:05 AM

LOL

Just a couple of points to add to the top of your head:

1) Didn't the Texas Legislature come and hide in Oklahoma a couple of years ago?

2) I don't hate Texans, just burnt orange pukes like you.

3) Now that the dust has cleared, I'd love to hear your head to head argument with Tech for a BCS selection.

The University of Oklahoma: Providing more National Championships rings to more Texans than all Texas schools combined.

GottaHavePride
12/7/2008, 02:07 AM
3) Now that the dust has cleared, I'd love to hear your head to head argument with Tech for a BCS selection.

You can't. Because he's been banninated.

:D

SoonerBorn68
12/7/2008, 02:08 AM
Aw, darn. :)

tulsaoilerfan
12/7/2008, 02:12 AM

Sam was still in the game because Mizzou was still trying to win; i guarantee u that if Chase Daniel had been pulled at the start of the 4th, then Bob would have done the same with Sam

Stitch Face
12/7/2008, 02:12 AM
UT has an answer for everything.

"But we beat you by 10 in the last half of the fourth quarter on a (wait for it...wait for it...) NEUTRAL FIELD!"

So what about the fact that we're decimating opponents you barely beat (or lost to outright?)

"We're just too classy to run up the score like you land thieves!"

FAIL.

soonerboomer93
12/7/2008, 02:13 AM
Hooray, now they're editing the running up the score wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_up_the_score#2008_Oklahoma)

Stay classy Horns...

tulsaoilerfan
12/7/2008, 02:14 AM

LOL

Blah, blah, blah; typical Ignorant Horn fan; Texass can only give 25 scholarships a season, and the state turns out how many Division 1 Players a year? I don't know the number, but i can guarantee you it's a helluva lot more than 25

Stitch Face
12/7/2008, 02:18 AM
Hooray, now they're editing the running up the score wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_up_the_score#2008_Oklahoma)

Stay classy Horns...

That's the smallest, whiniest, most pathetic thing I've ever seen. In my life.

soonerboomer93
12/7/2008, 02:25 AM
I'll say this for the horns, they're going beyond aggies in their pettiness

SoonerBorn68
12/7/2008, 02:26 AM
I modified the modification.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_up_the_score

Bosley
12/7/2008, 02:26 AM

"Here are some fun stats on OU running up the score this season:

22:11 - Chattanooga
4:10 - Cincinnati
16:39 - Washington
4:44 - TCU
7:51 - Baylor
6:41 - Kansas
6:41 - Kansas State
17:01 - Nebraska
21:23 - Texas A&M
13:54 - Texas Tech

Those numbers add up to:
121 minutes, 15 seconds.

That's the amount of time between the last snap Sam Bradford took and the end of the game. There were 2 games (Texas and Oklahoma State) in which Bradford took every offensive snap. That's over 2 hours, more than TWO ENTIRE GAMES that Sam Bradford did not play because he was sitting on the bench.

Oklahoma was 11th in the Big 12 in fourth quarter scoring. Texas was 2nd.
Against Texas A&M, Texas scored 21 points in the fourth quarter, all while ahead by at least 25 points. Up until that point in the entire season Oklahoma had only scored 48 points in the fourth quarter."

SoonerBorn68
12/7/2008, 02:34 AM
I modified the modification.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_up_the_score

I figured it would get deleted, but one screen capture later it's saved & uploaded for posterity. It was deemed, "unconstructive". :D

http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/misc/wiki.jpg

SoonerBorn68
12/7/2008, 02:45 AM
I changed it again. So far when they've changed it back they've been at least civil. I'm bored and I've got all night.

http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/misc/wiki2.jpg

SoonerBacker
12/7/2008, 03:03 AM
Here's a side by side comparison of the Sooners and Whorns showing scoring by quarter through the season. (This includes the CCG)

OU: 1st - 225 tu: 1st - 104
2nd - 231 2nd - 173
3rd - 153 3rd - 135
4th - 93 4th - 115

The Whorns have scored 14 or more points in the 4th quarter 5 times this season. They have scored none in the 4th quarter only twice.

The Sooners have scored 14 or more points in the 4th quarter TWICE. And one of those was against oSu. We all know what that game was like in the 4th.
The Sooners have not scored at all in the 4th quarter on 4 occassions.

Oklahoma has scored 456 points in the first half of our games, as opposed to only 246 in the second half. That's a 210 point drop off in the second half of games.

saxet has scored 277 in the first half of their games, as opposed to 250 in the second. Not much of a drop off there! Only a whopping 27 point drop off in the second half of their games.

skeeterou
12/7/2008, 04:43 AM

LOL

Sorry, nothig to add to the convo, I just wanna be on the record as saying this is the most retarded s h i t i've heard in years.

stoopified
12/7/2008, 09:36 AM
I hear there has been a massive airdrop of cheese in Austin so they have something to go with their whine.

fadada1
12/7/2008, 09:46 AM

LOL

**** you.

now i'm going to read the rest of this thread.

NOVSooner
12/7/2008, 09:53 AM

LOL

If they wanted to play for mack they'd stay in texas wouldn't they

PLaw
12/7/2008, 10:04 AM
UT has an answer for everything.

"But we beat you by 10 in the last half of the fourth quarter on a (wait for it...wait for it...) NEUTRAL FIELD!"

So what about the fact that we're decimating opponents you barely beat (or lost to outright?)

"We're just too classy to run up the score like you land thieves!"

FAIL.

Neutral Field my ***.

In Dallas, at the texas state fare, with the eyes of texas wearing the stripes.

Oh yeah, the only thing neutral about it is the number of tickets we get.

BOOMER

Choctaw
12/7/2008, 10:09 AM
The the team should change it's helmet decal to OUT meaning Oklahoma University of Texass, seems like they would not be able to field a team unless it was for those hated nasty arrogant Texassin's

Idiot. Go over to Whorns and ask yourselves why so many GOOD Texans would rather play for Bob than Mack.

Cam
12/7/2008, 10:22 AM
I changed it again. So far when they've changed it back they've been at least civil. I'm bored and I've got all night.

http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/misc/wiki2.jpg

You need to go update it with this:

2008 OU 4th quarter scoring
Chattanooga (57-2) - 7 OU points in the second half, and none in the 4th quarter.
Washington (55-15) - 7 OU points in the 4th quarter.
TCU (35-10) - no 4th quarter points.
Baylor (49-17) - 7 OU points in the 4th quarter.
KState (58-35) - 3 OU points in the 2nd half
A&M (66-28) - 0 OU points in the 4th quarter
Tech (65-21) - 7 OU points in the 4th quarter.

2008 Texas 4th quarter scoring:
Texas v. Florida Atlantic (52-10) - 10 Texas 4th quarter points
UTEP (42-13) - 14 Texas 4th quarter points
Rice (52-10) - 14 Texas 4th quarter points
Missouri (56-31) - 14 Texas 4th quarter points
A&M (49-9) - 21 Texas 4th quarter points!!!!

tulsaoilerfan
12/7/2008, 10:25 AM
I don't understand why some of u people are getting so worked up over the orange 'tards

Flagstaffsooner
12/7/2008, 10:43 AM
Texas
Oops, how did they get on here? Texas isn't good enough to run up the score on peopleFunny stuff on wiki.

bluedogok
12/7/2008, 01:10 PM
How many times during the game last night when they mentioned a Missouri play from [city name], Texas? I heard it a bunch. Check the rosters of ALL the Big 12 schools and find how many "Texas" boys are on those. The fact is UT can only take 25 players a season, they ain't going to get all of them. It is a constant whine with them, they whine if we get them and they whined when A&M was beating them with players they felt should have gone to UT. Check the rosters of teams all over the country and almost of them will be dominated by players from Texas, California, Florida and Ohio, what is the common factor there? They are some of the most populous states and consistently produce the most high school players every year. I am just glad to see that so many of OU key players are from Oklahoma this year and many of the others are from states other than Texas. In fact this roster has more starters/contributors from states other than Texas than I remember in recent years.

What is the constant? Oh yeah, the whining. They win a gold medal in that. The funny thing is, most of the UT fans that I know are pretty embarrassed by how the fanbase has acted over the past few weeks. They also think HornFans is occupied with a bunch of myopic morons.....

Jacie
12/7/2008, 02:13 PM
RGCC, you are Longhorn Bob, right?

Last I checked, Texas was still a state in the USofA. As such, it is you who should get down on your knees and thank god your legislature isn't so stupid as to suspend the privilege of all Texans to live anywhere they want, get an education from any school they are qualified to attend, and seek employment anywhere, at anytime. If you truly desire the restriction your post suggests, you might wish to move to a country that denies basic things like freedom to it's inhabitants. PM me if you'd like a list of some of these countries.

Texas fans = crybabies

47straight
12/7/2008, 03:37 PM

Why was he in there in the 4th quarter at all? Sam got pulled with 8 minutes to go.

journeyman
12/7/2008, 04:31 PM

LOL

Ah yes, indentured servitude!!! Seems like that's been tried before. Of course, we know how at least one saxet player feels about his brothers of another color. Maybe he speaks on behalf of some of the fanbase too.

Classy - yeah right!!

Bosley
12/7/2008, 04:48 PM
Idiot. Go over to Whorns and ask yourselves why so many GOOD Texans would rather play for Bob than Mack.

Only if UT's coaches put a giant Oklahoma flag on the front of their shirt, because apparently Texas can't win a national championship or conference title without a coach from Oklahoma.